[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have to take s drug test for work, for hiring. I was told nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3398.jpg (49KB, 1104x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3398.jpg
49KB, 1104x472px
I have to take s drug test for work, for hiring. I was told nothing about this at all. I had already turned in my hiring paper.

It's for a part time job. If I fail with NICs know?
>>
>>34207089
DUDEWEED or guns, pick 1

Oh wait, you made your choice
>>
>>34207089
Dude, head shops sell fake piss. It works, I used it to pass for a job at the post office.

Buy fake piss, use as instructed. It's gotta be body temp. It comes with a pocket warmer or whatever. Or there's the option of real piss from someone who's clean, but that's a route even I'm not willing to go.
>>
>>34207094
The Jewish controlled government doesn't know.
>>
>>34207089
>If I fail with NICs know?
Oh shit man. Don't go take that test. If you fail it could ban you from ever buying a gun.
>>
>>34207123
It's non government
>>
File: 1489438112947.png (197KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
1489438112947.png
197KB, 440x440px
>>34207089
>hiring paper

An application?
>>
>>34207215
I was already hired on the spot and put in 16 hours, the day before my first day I filled out a bunch of forms. Today I get an email saying I need a drug test.
>>
>>34207276
Just tell em you already took a test and passed it. Although, I wouldn't say you scored 100% otherwise theyll wanna retest you to make sure you weren't cheating. I'd go with 75-85%.
>>
>>34207176
It doesn't matter, all that shit funnels up to the same place and gets reported. You're pretty much fucked.
>>
>>34207301
What if I refuse to take the test? It's only a part time job, my skills are in demand.
>>
>>34207300
Dubs confirms. Do this OP.
>>
You should kys, op. You sound like an 85 IQ nigger.
>>
>>34207089
NICS will not know that you fail a piss test for a job.

You should always EXPECT the possibility of a piss test when getting a new job.

You should always expect a piss test when an injury accident occurs at work.

If your going to commit to being a pothead, educate yourself on how to pass a piss test.

If your going to commit to being a pothead, either be low key about it or get used to the rest of us talking shit about it. I personally have nothing against people smoking weed, but public potheads are just terrible.
>>
>>34207369
>Muh skillz ar in demans
Welcome to the real world. NOBODY'S "skills" are in high enough demand to overlook a UA test. There is always someone else who can take your place Anon, always.
>>
>Inhaling the devil to begin with
Weed is for selling not smoking.
>>
>>34207089
>>34207123
If you fail, NICS will not know

however, you may be flagged by future prospective employers, depending on whether they report it to a hiring database. Probably will not.

>>34207369
If you refuse you will be fired. It's not fair but that's right-to-work
>>
>>34207089
You get what you deserve degenerate druggy trash.
>>
>>34207089
degenerate druggies shouldnt be able to own firearms
>>
>>34207089
tell the to fuck off.
i thought this is america
AM I BEING DETAINED !?
>>
>>34207089
"Typically" being under the influence or failing a drug screen isn't a crime. for it to pop up in NICS you'd need to be charged with an actual crime like possession. That's not to say that they couldn't call the cops if you wreak of weed after failing your test.
>>
>>34207094
>>34207301
>>34207393
>>34208953
>>34208987
Bootlickers gtfo
>>
>>34207089
Full time smoker here, just got a new job and told them I'd be available for work in three weeks because I already had a week vacation scheduled and two weeks for notice for other job. I've just been abstaining and fuck it sucks, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
Drug test is mandatory but won't be until after I start working, and it only takes about 3 weeks for you to detox enough to pass a piss test if you aren't a lard ass.
>>
>>34207631
Anecdote; I work at a large electrical engineering firm. We needed recent passing drug screening reports to get myself and 3 coworkers onto a job site. I failed the test. My boss got the report, told me I failed and said I should stop smoking weed, and then photoshopped my name on to one of the passing reports so I could work.
Some people do actually have valuable skills.
>>
Bossfag here, OP.

First off, you're degenerate trash. Second off, if you fail, you aren't necessarily fucked. Drug tests typically require some kind of release authorization detailing who the results of the drug test usually go to. I haven't seen a release authorization in my life that delivers results to NICS.
>>
>>34209283
I guarantee you that at least a few of the people you've come to depend on and respect smoke regularly, and you'd never know it.

Very few smokers fit the negative stereotype of the non-bathing hippie types that try to tell everyone "AYY LMAO SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY ITS GOOD FOR YOU"
Some people just prefer it over alchohol, cigarettes, coffee, religion, MSG, sugar or any other vice. Everyone's got something that keeps them sane.
>>
>>34209257
Fair enough. But I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that the kid who is worried about failing a UA will reflect on his NICS check isn't high-level enough to be the exception to the rules.
>>
>>34207089
Faking anything but PO or military drug tests is baby farts mceasy.

They never search you and dont actually watch you piss.
>>
>>34207089
Take it, and hope for the best. If you fail you won't get the job but that's about the extent of it.

I'd recommend 3x daily hot showers and at least 2 liters of water a day until your piss test. There's a lot of other things you can add to hopefully "cleanse" more quickly, but ultimately if you're an everyday smoker it's going to be a tough one to pass.

If you have a week or more you should be fine.

t. purveyor of the devils lettuce
>>
>>34209507
Excercise and healthy diet help the most, speeds up that metabolism.
>>
>>34207107
>I used it to pass for a job at the post office.
melanin-enhanced basketball american detected
>>
>>34209230
Stonerfuck fuck off.
>>
>everyone assuming it's going to be a piss test
My first (real) job required a hair follicle test. Cut your hair if you think that might be the case, and start drinking gallons of water a day
>>
>>34207089
DOn't do drugs you fucking loser
>>
I don't get drug tests for employment, as long as someone isn't doing drugs at work, I don't get how it's a big deal, what someone does at home is their own business, as long as they can do the job well, they should be hired
>>
>>34207089
>doing drugs
>that aren't uppers

I mean seriously, if you are going to augment your world then you might as well get a benefit other than some buzz. Make yourself more productive, more active, less tired, less fatigued at the gym or on a run, let the party go on all night.
If you are going to do drugs and fuck yourself over, you might as well give yourself a chance to improve during the process.

>what I'm trying to say here is, Cocaine
>>
>>34209536
but it's a post office job so he definitely belongs at /k/
>>
>>34211371
Top tier advice, especially if OP works innaoffice.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.