[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, this is the power of the burger military? https://www.y

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: TjZjp1gx0lfFu.gif (729KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
TjZjp1gx0lfFu.gif
729KB, 267x200px
So, this is the power of the burger military?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H92sDx5M2dk
>>
>>34205394

fake ?

who is the big lipped gook ?

otherwise black female
>>
>>34205394
I mean

1) its reserve, these guys are barely in the military, they do activities like once a month.

2) A reserve POG is basically a citizen.

Even with those two points, that person is straight retarded. With a military as big as ours, I guess some retards fall through the cracks.

My friend is national guard reserve and even then he knows all the basics because he is not a fucking moron.
>>
>>34207205
Reddit plz leave
>>
>>34205394
A black female in the military. This video is basically 90% of them.
>>
>>34205394
I'm surprised he didn't tell him he needs a spoon on the magazine to load it with stripper clips.
>>
>>34207205
>Marinefag here
About half the military POGs especially are complete fucking rejects and or borderline clinically retarded.
The standards in every branch are criminally low.
>>
>>34207321
it's illegal for the military to accept people with an IQ below 83 or so.

that means there are lots of 83+ IQ barely functional retards in the military
>>
File: IMG_2847.jpg (45KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2847.jpg
45KB, 443x332px
Obligatory:
http://youtu.be/7C36AS_76sA
Do not watch if you currently have faith in the military.
>>
>>34207357
holy shit that was painful to watch
>>
>>34205394
Isn't it that, for whatever insane reason, not everyone in the US military is trained on the service rifle? maybe she's just never shot that before, or hasn't shot it in a very long time

>>34207309
wait is this some kind of trolling thing or is that an actual trick because theres never enough speedloaders to go around at shoots and its annoying as shit to cup your hands all funky and only be able to go like three at a time

>>34207357
fuck if im gonna watch that whole thing but that obstacle course footage looks about the same as when my platoon did an obstacle course and the average age is about the same. confidence courses are fun as shit, i wish public parks had adult jungle gym shit like that

whats with the hazard vests and safety yellow belts tho
>>
>>34207403
this just in, fresh recruits are basically a bunch of kids at summer camp
>>
>>34207205
t. never served who bought a surplus jacket at the store and fancies himself an oper8or for it now
>>
File: Schrödinger.jpg (30KB, 576x360px) Image search: [Google]
Schrödinger.jpg
30KB, 576x360px
>11 minute mark
>"haven't swimmed in deep water"
>"they teach you how to swim"

WTF americunts can't swim?!
>>
>>34207471
Where do you think the "niggers can't swim" stereotype comes from? It's from america, where only the rich ever get to learn to swim. There are no public pools, and the rivers and beaches are too polluted.
>>
>>34207503
>rivers and beaches are too polluted
Hmmm I wonder by who
>>
>>34207547
irresponsible municipal services mostly
>>
>>34207503
>There are no public pools
>Rivers are too polluted
What shit hole do you live in?
>>
File: Schrödinger_2.png (562KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Schrödinger_2.png
562KB, 1280x720px
>>34207503
Sorry for not knowing, in my country swimming class was mandatory in elementary/middle school.
>>
>>34207503
Bullshit, you cunts have fucking super america freedom inpendence fun time water parks.
>>
>>34207591
They're very expensive to visit, it's like 80 bucks for a ticket. We have them here in Canada too, but we also have public pools, some of which having similar fanciful shower fixtures or heated basins depending on the whims of the municipality and their architects/engineers

>>34207590
Yeah, here swimming is not mandatory, but very few children don't learn to swim, and public pools are common summer community congregation zones
>>
>>34207689
>80 bucks a ticket
Yeah in leaf dollars, which is about 10-15$ USD and many cites in the US have both public swimming pools and public lakes to swim in, just niggers don't do it.
>>
>>34207590
Haha wait are you serious? I've been to America. They have fucking pools and rivers and pretty much everyone can swim, he's fucking with you.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.