[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got told the position i'm applying for in the army

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1493151892019.jpg (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1493151892019.jpg
5KB, 205x246px
Just got told the position i'm applying for in the army has a 12-18 month waiting time

Fucking hold me bros.
>>
because you are not woman.
>>
>>34204798
What position?

Are they making you wait for your mos or are you getting promoted
>>
If you've been accepted then sit back and relax, get some seasonal work to pass the time.
>>
Australian army infantry
>>34204895
>>34204900
>>
>>34205140
Probably because ausy infantry are lazy bastards and are shitheads to your "Sheila's". That's why they love it when Americans come to Port.
>>
File: 1491964049090.jpg (26KB, 531x588px) Image search: [Google]
1491964049090.jpg
26KB, 531x588px
>>34204798
>>34205140
>wanting to die like a good goy for israels wars
>>
>>34205140
>waiting list to join the most basic form of military service
>>
>>34205361
I liked infantry, time fucking whizzed by when I didn't have to do any thinking. Just do what your told and the next thing you know 6 years have gone past, you have 150k in the bank and a drinking problem. Been living like an old suburban man since then.
>>
>>34205361
This is what I don't get at all.
>>
>>34205353
>blaming the Jews
>for anything
go back to pol nazi or better yet hang yourself for being so fucking stupid that you actually believe that a Jew has done anything bad ever. Youre just so bad at life and everyone is lmaoing at you that you want an escape goat to pin your miserable life on. maybe if you acted like a normal person and took the first step and admitted that right wingers are the real monsters of the world you might actually get laid
but your probably too comfortable being a virgin or probably just scared of girls thats why you spend all your time on 4chan and invade a progressive board and spam your stupid conspiracy theories that Jews are responsible for gun control. I've never said this before to anyone but you should kill yourself
>>
>>34205353
>>34206070
You're both faggits for bringing this shit to k.
>>
>>34206084
homophobic much?
>>
>>34205140
There's a waiting list. For fucking infantry.

That's a good one. Over in the states you can get citizenship just for fighting, surprised so few beaners go for it. Seriously they'll take anyone who isn't a druggy or a woman.
>>
>>34206107
It's daft.
>>
>>34206107
If I'm kiwifag who was in the nz army for 3 years who wants to move to southern state and buy suburban home, could I just go to Iraq for a couple months then break my leg?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.