[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An Africa nation of your choice has joined NATO. You are allowed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: NATO_Flag_MOD_45157525.jpg (4MB, 3000x2002px) Image search: [Google]
NATO_Flag_MOD_45157525.jpg
4MB, 3000x2002px
An Africa nation of your choice has joined NATO. You are allowed to spend between 2 and 3% of the country's GDP (2016) data on making your military stronger. Because other NATO countries are so nice, they will give you a 15% discount on whatever you buy from them.

What country do you choose, and what do you do?
>>
South Africa, because, c'mon, it's not like there's much to choose from.
>>
>>34204796
Nigeria
>>
>>34204796
can we make a multi-year plan?
>>
>>34204807
This, Bring back 32 battalion and spread Natos sphere of influence to the cape.
>>
Can't I just have my pay check then quit? I don't want this job, I'm quite happy with my current job.
>>
>>34204796
>Africa
i keep hearing about this mysterious place, but cannot find on any known maps.
you guys are just pulling my leg, right?
>>
>>34205158
I don't get it
>>
Central African Republic. Buy one tank, but no roads, so it gets stuck in mud and there are no vehicles powerful enough to pull it out. Build fort around it out of rocks.
>>
>>34204796
I'll pick Zimbabwe.

3% of their GDP $849,780,000. With that much money, I should be able to afford airfare and gear for anyone who wants to help reclaim Rhodesia. No clue how many people that would be, but I should just be able to claim that these people are part of a new Zimbabwean Foreign Legion or something. Then I would hire some people to train the new ZFL.
After the year is up, we have a coup and Zimbabwe becomes Rhodesia once again.
>>
>>34204796
South Africa(the single intelligent choice). Exchange a few more Denel share for some cool Rheinmetall stuff and copy it locally. Get back to SADF size, retake Namibia and glass Angola, Zimbabwe and KwaZulu.
>>
>>34204796
Egypt
>>
>>34206516

(for the obvious strategic and financial reasons)

Plus it would be good to have some spam able non-whites to use alongside the turks and Americans.
>>
>>34204796
Nigeria
There's a reason why you never hear news about Boko Haram
>>
>>34206531
>b-but muh 60%
>>
>>34206516
>Egypt

This.

NATO already controls Gibraltar, Suez is the next best thing.
>>
Egypt, Morocco and Tunisia have all designated themselves as major non-nato allies
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.