[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me /k/, I'm losing my mind here. I'm looking at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 178041_01_lg_0.jpg (17KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
178041_01_lg_0.jpg
17KB, 500x500px
Help me /k/, I'm losing my mind here. I'm looking at getting a S&W 442, but having issues nailing down what model's what. I want the moonclip version, and their site lists a moonclip performance center version which sounds great.

Problem is, said version looks like pic related, "pro series" written on one side of the gun with the other side blank. But none of the listing on gunbroker or other sites that are advertising a moonclip version look like that, despite stating that they're the same model number as the moonclip and performance center version listed by S&W.

Is it just a difference in production year and all the moonclip versions are PC tuned? Or what?
>>
>>34202291
Moonclip? For what purpose? What caliber are you using?
>>
>>34202291
>with the other side blank

Actually the other side as a key hole for you to safely lock the gun internally. This way the gun is safe when you are not shooting it.

The only company with such a brilliant idea is S&W that is why they are the best.
>>
>>34202393
.38. Just figured that having it cut for moonclips just gives another speedload option than not.

>>34202443
The J frames thankfully don't have the cucklock, only modern smiths I'm willing to buy.
>>
>>34202483
I wouldn't even mess with moonclips unless you are using 45 ACP. Also, I would just go for a .357 magnum if I was to get a .38. Just my opinion.
>>
>>34202483
Sadly, they have the lock. 442 pro is what you want.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/mobile/product/61695/redirect

This is what you want, right? Just order it from buds.

Pic related is my standard 442 w/ clip draw.
>>
>>34202670
Nice buttplug attachment
>>
>>34202670
Does the suppressor do anything on the revolver?
>>
>>34204860
Stimulates the prostate
>>
>>34202670
>suppressor
>>on a revolver
>>>>that isn't a Nagant 1895

This is either next level idiocy or gr8 b8. I honestly can't tell anymore.
>>
>>34202581
>Also, I would just go for a .357 magnum if I was to get a .38.

Sure, if it's a larger revolver.

But for an airweight snubnose, I don't see the point. Unless you're a really big guy, you're not going to be shooting .357 out of it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.