[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What questions could cause one ask to get kicked out of a gun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 10

File: safety_third.webm (2MB, 490x360px) Image search: [Google]
safety_third.webm
2MB, 490x360px
>>
Am I being detained?
>>
>>34200464

"Can I shoot my black neighbor with this gun?"
>>
>>34200464
>hold training gun
>point muzzle directly at instructor
>"am I doing right"
>>
>>34200464
Can we fuck after class?
>>
>>34200474
KEKpbp
>>
"So it's okay to shoot someone running out of your house if you drag them back inside, right?"
>>
>>34200464
"Will this penetrate a school bus?"
>>
What caliber do you recommend for nigger hunting?
>>
>>34201018
I remember that greentext.
>>
"Do I have to stop shooting once they've stopped moving, or am I allowed to use Mozambique drill to make sure?"
>>
"will we have live targets?"
>>
"where's the nearest school?"
>>
I can't see the bullet tip in the pipe thingy, can you?
>>
"About how many bullets will this take to kill a person? Just so I know."
If that doesn't work, you can follow it up later with "So, what, divide that by 3 for a kid?"
>>
>>34201201
shit, is that illegal in burgerland as well?
here you'll get your asshole reamed if they find out you practiced with it, even if you have proved self-defense
no idea why, but then again the legislation is almost Ausfailia-tier retarded
>>
"Do you know what a .44 Magnum will do to a woman's pussy?"
>>
>>34204946
It's perfectly legal, but I hear they're talking about outlawing the Dijbouti Shooty.
>>
>>34205045
don't let your freedoms be taken away, burgerbros
>>
>>34204946
>>34205061
there's nothing wrong with Mozambique/failure drills from a legal perspective, if you had justification to shoot you had justification to kill.
once they're down however, unless they are actively seeking another weapon and you can't physically stop them for one reason or another it would be pretty questionable and likely considered an execution rather than self defense.
that said the whole point of a Mozambique/failure drill is to be prepared for them not going down after you put rounds center mass.
>>
>>34205117
If you Mozambique, or what we called a box drill, hell yeah you'd be accused of executing someone if they were already down. That's because the accuracy of the shots show you knew what you were doing.

If you want them dead you'd mag dump their vitals and just claim later you kept firing because of fear of death. You'd be much better off legally.
>>
>>34205132
knowing what you are doing with a firearm is legally irrelevant in a justified case of self defense. it's generally hoped you have some degree of ability if you're carrying anyway. some cuck prosecutor might try to spin it against you but unless have a real weak attorney proficiency with a weapon itself and actually hitting your target where you meant to is not going to matter. if you were that worried about it you could 'miss' a few times or something i guess but all that does is endanger those downrange.
>>
"Rule #2: Double Tap"
>>
>>34205161
I didn't mean if they were standing, or a threat.

I was saying if you shot them, and they are down but alive. If you want them dead a Mozambique in the prone is going to look like an execution. If you mag dump them while they are down it'd be easy to say "I was still frightened so I kept firing in case they got up or I missed".
>>
>>34200464

>will this gun make me not be a cuck i'm really scared of being a cuck
>i don't like black people
>i don't like muslims
>kill all nigger sand muslims
>also feminists too
>sjws and their stupid feels if they had a gun they could be secure like me
>a gun makes me powerful, it makes me a god, a god among ants, and you look like you need to be squished
>i really, really don't like black people which is why i need this gun
>i'm feeling threatened by my wife's son
>anyone else here gonna 'vote from the rooftops'? *wink wink* in the event our god-emperor trump does not get re-elected to serve his divine mandate?
>now that i have a gun, girl's can't say no!
>>
>>34205171
>>34205172
My CCW instructor that was also a practicing attorney said that you shoot enough to stop the threat.
>>
File: 2A_for_foreigners.gif (380KB, 1500x2700px) Image search: [Google]
2A_for_foreigners.gif
380KB, 1500x2700px
>>34205172
a mozambique in the prone would literally be an execution and shouldn't really even be called a mozambique at that point because like i said the drill was developed for standing targets that failed to react quickly enough to rounds center mass, not for dispatching wounded targets. the whole two in the pink and one in the stink is just an effective distribution of few shots that reliably end a lives hence individuals using it for a variety of purposes.
sorry for the confusion.
>>
>>34200943
Every single LTC class has this question in some slightly modified form. No exceptions.
>>
>>34205198
>Two in the pink one in the stink

Hehe. Yeah I agree it's not really a drill at that point. Essentially was just trying to say if you stopped the threat, and they were still living. Some people could be worried about litegation and want a "dead men tell no tells" situation.

All I was saying is don't plug two in the chest one in the head. Mag dump and say you were scared. After all the usual requirement to shoot is fear of fatal harm, so you could easily justify some scatter shots even if they were already down.
>>
>>34205188
>you shoot enough to stop

This. Once you've decided it's either dying or convincing a grand jury your life was in danger, you shoot until the treat is gone.
>>
>>34205219
>All I was saying is don't plug two in the chest one in the head. Mag dump and say you were scared.
legally there is no difference.
>>
>>34205478
>Doesn't know intent is a major point of the law

Ahh, yeah there is asshat. Im a CJ major and had a lot of BS law classes, some of which covered this exact scenario.
>>
>>34205576
please point out where in any state's legal code it states that if you have the legal justification to discharge a firearm in defense of your life that you must fire more than three shots.
>>
>>34205117
What about the Tanznian Tussle. Is that okay to do?
>>
>>34205633
You dumb, stupid cunt. Read the fucking posts.

It was about when a person has already been shot and threat is over. How to make sure they're dead without blatently making it look like you fired when you didn't need to. I'd call you autistic, but autists can at least pay attention to details better.
>>
>>34205576
>>Doesn't know intent is a major point of the law
it's not in this case, lethal force is lethal force.
>>
>>34205712
>pay attention to details better.
speak of the devil.
we're past the whole execution on the ground thing darling. do try to keep up. you're making me worry for CJ students even more than that reject major already does.
>>
>>34205716
See >>34205712 and try to stay unretarded while you're at it too chief.
>>
>>34205720
No we weren't past it. That's the only thing that was discussed. No other discussion occurred.

Of course you can Mozambique and active threat.
>>
>>34205724
>moving the goalposts this hard
wew lad dont you have a new vegas thread to shitpost in
>>
>>34205686
Yes! And many more!
>Botswana No Wanna (keep your hands remix ft dutch sven)
>Fuck Chad
>Namibian Amphibian
>Wali of Mali
>Big Wali Malawi
>That's My UN Food Aid
>Kenya Kongo

>>34205733
>Late but at least he rereads the response line and finally gets there.
Typical law for retards student.
>>
>>34201053
Where I'm living while in school in Florida I'm pretty sure that's a standard question asked.
>>
How mean does someone have to be to me for it to constitute fightin' words?
>>
This was in my CCW class, and not so much a question to get you kicked out, but the easiest way to get 86'd from a range.

Some large whale of a man decides he wants to use a .25acp SNS to take do his shooting portion. Now, in Virginia, you only have to hit 12 out of 20 shots on a man-sized target at 7 yards. Placement does not matter.

Whaleman gets two shots in to his five round magazine, none of them hit, and the gun jams. Mag had become dislodged. He pushes it back in, racks the slide, and keeps going.
Miss.
Miss.
Hit.

Alright, he's 1/5, he can miss four more shots. Next magazine, he gets up to 5/10. He then promptly misses the next four, he can't get to 12/20. He swings around, still a round in the chamber, booger hook still on the boom switch, says to the instructor "I think there is something wrong with my gun", sweeping about five people in the process. Myself included.

Instructor grabs the gun, throws the whaleman up against a wall, range officer has his gun unholstered trained somewhere in the flubber. RO kicks the guy out of the range, permanantly. Whaleman forgot his gun. Turns out, the gun was hot, but that's beside the point. So, that's the time I almost got killed in a cc class.

Moral of the story - CCW classes are scary. Avoid whenever possible.
>>
>>34205757
You typed
>>34205478

>All I was saying is don't plug two in the chest one in the head. Mag dump and say you were scared.
legally there is no difference.

The full thing you didn't copy paste was

All I was saying is don't plug two in the chest one in the head. Mag dump and say you were scared. After all the usual requirement to shoot is fear of fatal harm, so you could easily justify some scatter shots even if they were already down.

The discussion was only ever about a downed opponent. I didn't move any goal posts, you just never knew where they were in the first place.
>>
>>34205788
>americans in charge of gun control

no wonder the gun grabbers wanna grab your guns, you niggers are fucking terrible with the things
>>
File: IMG_0336.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0336.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>>34205576
>Im a CJ major
Kek. You dun goof'd, dummy.
>>
>>34205800
Fun fact, the only black guy in the class was a great shot.
>>
File: you2.png (29KB, 1186x386px) Image search: [Google]
you2.png
29KB, 1186x386px
>>34205798
>e-everyone who disagrees with me is a S A M E F A G !!! wah wah

m8 are you having some kind of mental or emotional crisis

the point still stands that the number of rounds you use is irrelevant, so the difference between Le Mag Dump :^) and Le Djibouty Shooti XD is nil. what matters is that you shot a guy at all, and in what context, regardless of shot placement or intent. use of a certain level of force is just use of that level of force, that's it that's all
>>
>>34205805
I already graduated and have a decent job. That said, yeah I lucked out don't be a CJ major.
>>
>>34205576
All you had to do was follow the damn train CJ.
>>
what im seeing in this thread is that americans are stupid, can you confirm?
>>
>>34205822
Most people are. Nationality is irrelevant.
>>
>>34205798
>so you could easily justify some scatter shots even if they were already down.
But why endanger innocent bystanders?
>move any goal posts
No one moved any goal posts. The discussion was about a linguistic technicality and addressed both executions and the legality of failure/mozambique drills immediately. After the difference was pointed out a poster tried to insist it was still illegal against a mobile target and that you should mag dump for legal reasons which is absurd. The point was reiterated in clearer terms for those slow on the uptake.

>hump games
>>
>>34205818
I'm not. My buddy is though. You lucked out, anon. You a LEO? That's why my friend is thinking of doing.
>>
>>34205826
nah, americans are especially dumb, and are proud of being dumb

>>34205798
>firing shots randomly in the vague direction of someone who is already incapacitated
wow that sounds totally legal and not like a stupid thing to do even if it were legal, dude
>>
>>34205816
It does matter. Intent MATTERS.

If you shoot a guy and he drops and you keep shooting is one thing. Walking up and plugging him in the fucking head with a Mozambique drill will show obvious execution. If you're not firing a bitch round there will be an exit wound in the back of the head, as well as the round penetrating into the ground. Ballistics will show you aimed, and shot a man precicesly while he was laying on the ground. You're fucking stupid if you don't realize how that's different.
>>
>bro im a criminal justice major? so I think I know what I'm talking about even though I'm still learning and pretty much as green as you can get to the entire degree
You know, I have friends who did CJ and ROTC and shit like that. Act like huge know it alls, constantly giving their opinion only to be proven wrong instantly or contradict themselves...
Kind of embarrassing.
>inb4 'uhm akshullay'
>>
>>34205842
Not that anon but you're fucking retarded. You just came up with your one situation where obviously you had intent while everyone else is talking about self defense.

If you're going to murder someone then it's murder. Retard.
>>
>>34205830
Who ever said other bystanders are around? Also, if shooting someone on the ground, and miss, you usually hit the ground.

Can I talk to anyone that isn't a noguns who adds shit to the story.
>>
>>34205840
in my experience euros are just more closeted, especially about being stupid. how they can live on marxism's doorstep and still buy into it should be a huge red flag.

>>34205864
>back to square one again
>>
>>34205861
I didn't come up with scenario retard. I responded to this anon. How entire thing began.
>>34201201
>>
>>34205842
intent is determined by circumstance, not by shot placement or the number of shots.
>>
>>34205842
>It does matter. Intent MATTERS.
"no"

it matters to murder cases but not to cases of self-defense, since the "intent" is already explicitly self defense.

what youre talking about is straight up murdering a guy and then spraying bullets into a crowd for no reason after because you think it would somehow de-escalate the charges to empty your gun in a random direction instead of just refrain from shooting a guy who is already incapacitated

and even with all that, intent is usually a factor of whether you planned the event, did it on a whim, or had an accident, not shot placement or number of shots

>>34205877
m8 theres a wide gulf between "being okay with leftism" and "thinking it's legal to shoot a guy in the head 17 times while he's unconscious, and then fire into the nearby crowd forming another 17 times"

>>34205882
you realize that the premise of the thread is questions that should get you kicked off a CC/gun licensing course right?
>>
>>34205893
>m8 theres a wide gulf between "being okay with leftism" and "thinking it's legal to shoot a guy in the head 17 times while he's unconscious, and then fire into the nearby crowd forming another 17 times"
no one is saying it's okay to do that from a moral or legal perspective you gomer.
>>
>>34205884
Yes. And dead men tell no tells. So it would just be your story. And shot placement can help corroborate a story when told by one person. Or show you took a shot you might not have needed too.
>>
"I'd like a refund please."
>>
>>34205893
Premise or not, it was a discussion of legality between me and another anon.

>Spraying into crowd

What crowd. No croud in scenario. What do you all live in NYC where you never don't have a croud? There are no other people you're worse than a fucking liberal. Or a liberal.
>>
>>34205926
Sir, are you aware that you are an idiot?
>>
>>34205901
if you saunter up and blast some untermensch in the third eye while they're laying face up on the pavement it's going to tell a different story than if they were standing. if they were standing and you have legal justification to use lethal force there is no legal criminal difference whether they survive or not.

>>34205926
for reference, the assumption when discharging a firearm is that there is always something vulnerable in the background unless you explicitly know there not to be. buildings don't always stop bullets either.
not too long ago some shit stain fired a handgun at his own stolen car speeding down the road from his driveway and killed a woman a block away getting ready for work in her bedroom.
>>
>>34204955
Best post.
>>
>>34205937
Don't get booty blasted I pointed out you're adding shit to make it sound worse than it is.

>A crowd of people

>Let's say they are all school children too! Yeah, more sympathy for my argument if it's hypothetical chitlins
>>
>>34205901
At most it would shift it between valid self defence and not valid self defence, and only because of how obvious it is when someone is shot "execution style" as opposed to having been clearly standing.

You'd need way more information than just shot placement to tell what actually took place.
>>
>>34205964
Do you not understand the concept of a safe backdrop?

Doing what you describe, firing "scatter shots" for no reason, is negligent as fuck. And I'm assuming there's other people around because why are you trying to make this big show of "self defense" unless there's some witnesses around?
>>
>>34205882
wow you're an idiot. They dont call them offensive shooting courses.
>>
File: 1496439136420.jpg (69KB, 605x454px) Image search: [Google]
1496439136420.jpg
69KB, 605x454px
>americans actually think it's self defense to execute an already incapacitated man in the street and then fire their gun wildly in random directions
>>
File: 1496911862486.jpg (88KB, 474x591px) Image search: [Google]
1496911862486.jpg
88KB, 474x591px
>>34205988
top and heil
>>
>>34205988
They give us regular burgers a bad name.
>>
>>34205972
Where I live it'd be my house and no witnesses. That's kinda the point if you could follow along.

My post wasn't about putting on a show for defense. It was how to continue shooting someone after you probably shouldn't without making it painfully obvious to ballistics you took intentional kill shots.
>>
>>34205761
>>That's My UN Food Aid
>>
>>34206000
how's Tyrone doing these days? Is he still fucking your wife, or has she moved on to Abdul now?

>>34206010
Have you considered simply not executing someone?
>>
>>34205988
>everyones talking about defensive shooting situation where someone else has deadly force multiplyer so you shoot them multiple times and then assure their stoppage with a round to the head
>some random criminal justice student in highschool taking 'college level classes' says it's murder because you shot them in the head
>euros storm in talking about how dumb americans are xD lmao while they sit on their hands as their neighbors are hacked and bombed and ranover to deafth.

.... Nice.
>>
>>34206049
not that anon but the drill isn't about execution, which you cant seem to understand; it's about putting a threat down and then making sure it is down in a few shots.
There is no 'execution' to it.
>>
>>34206063
So how's that CJ diploma treating you? Are you a lawyer yet? This samefagging of yours is really obvious. Not a european btw, but good guess. Good job showing how easily you get triggered
>>
>>34206071
>There is no 'execution' to it.
except the original thing was

>"Do I have to stop shooting once they've stopped moving, or am I allowed to use Mozambique drill to make sure?"
from >>34201201

retard
>>
>>34206081
.... Samefagging who? Literally what am I reading I think you have me confused with another anon.

>>34206049
This is a scene from the movie Collateral. Skip to a minute in and besides the flowery acting the second guy shot is how it works.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEFPcljAXgs
>>
>>34206049
Not if it's a home invasion. This is where my family sleeps. I have Castle Doctrine.

Enter my house and I'm going to shoot, and shoot to kill in the way I described so that when I give my statement it's a clear case of undisputed self defense. I'm not a member of the Justice League. If you don't want to potentially have your life ended, don't break in my house.
>>
>>34206091
I dont think you know what a Mozambique drill is. Please see >>34206095
It is not just shooting some wounded idiot in the head execution style despite your misinformation.
>>
>>34206106
>"they've stopped moving"
>not an execution
>still even a mozambique drill

you, much like all americans, are retarded

>>34206099
If it's a home invasion in a castle doctrine state, then why do you need to bother with all this shit?

If anything, doing all this weird shit to try to skirt the law futily makes it look like you're covering something up, like that you actually invited the guy or something and just straight up murdered him.
>>
>>34206063
I'm the random CJ graduate, and it's not getting shot in the head that's murder. It's shooting a man laying down in the face and ballistics proving it that is.

I know Summer is a blast and maybe mom let you off the ADD meds, but try to pay attention son.
>>
>>34206130
>graduate
I doubt that, otherwise you'd probably know that it's not okay to shoot an incapacitated man over and over.
>>
>>34206124
Bother with what shit? Me replying to you in this thread is more timely than the police report I'd fill out.

I'm just saying there is no way I'm going to let them live. I'm going to shoot them until I verify their death. I'm just going to do it in a way that doesn't show I did.
>>
>>34206141
But it is. That's where the degree let's me know.

"Reasonable fear of severe bodily harm". Why do you think I said tell the cops you kept firing out of fear for your life.
>>
>>34206146
So basically what you're saying is you have full intent to commit a crime, and probably do so in an unsafe way that compromises the safety of adjacent properties or passers-by (that "scatter shot" bullshit you mentioned)

y'know, you could just not mag dump into the guy. if anything, it would make you look a lot worse in court if they see the guy had 3 holes put in him, died, and then had 20 more put in him. you have moved from self-defense to sadism and corpse desecration, which will complicate your case more than if you had just seen that he's stopped moving and stopped shooting like a normal human being instead of choosing to be a psychopath
>>
>>34206124
>"they've stopped moving"
>not an execution
>still even a mozambique drill
... okay Ill post another video so you can understand
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8QrWm3Acc0

You don't stop shooting. It is a defensive action to assure a threat stops. At what part of the drill do you stop and execute someone. It's three quick shots at close range.
>>
>>34206173
>Confirmed it was a home invasion
>Back to talking about random crowds again

Dude. You're fucking retarded and incapable of conversation. So good luck with that, conversation over.
>>
>>34206176
mozambique drills are quick follow-up shots against standing targets, not an execution

not only do you not know law but you don't know gunplay either

>>34206210
>>Back to talking about random crowds again
Is your property the only one in the world? Is there no traffic on the road that leads to your house? Do bullets magically stop once they hit your property line?
>>
>>34206229
>mozambique drills are quick follow-up shots against standing targets, not an execution

.... that is exactly what I've been saying anon. I dont think you even read the post.
>>
>>34206229
Any shot, even 1, has the potential to over penetrate and cause damage.

However the shots I'm talking about are when the man is on the ground. Any shots missed would be angled in a way to sink into the ground. These are not horizontal shots.

Maybe if you're an apartment person who has people living under you it would be a concern. In my situation, and people who have houses, this isn't a concern.
>>
>>34206311
He thinks he's talking to 1 person.
>>
>>34206311
>.... that is exactly what I've been saying anon.
And the original scenario is explicitly not a mozambique drill, because the target has "stopped moving"

>>34206327
Whatever you say, Mr. "Scatter Shot". I'm sure you're not firing randomly to waste rounds to try to fool the cops as you've been saying you intend to all goddamn thread.
>>
>>34206343
Sigh.
You're an idiot. And apparently don't understand the concept that once a threat stops moving it's no longer a Mozambique drill, which is a very specific series of events. Just because the original poster and you don't know what it is, doesn't mean you go droll on for an hour about how illegal executing someone(which isn't what anyone else is talking about) is.
>>
>>34206458
>the concept that once a threat stops moving it's no longer a Mozambique drill,
That is EXACTLY what I said.
>>
>>34205171
If it's a self defense situation just pull that trigger till the threat stops
>>
>>34200464
"Think I could sneak this gun past a metal detector?"
>>
>>34206495
So you kept talking about how a mozambique drill was an execution even though you knew it wasnt?
>>
>>34201201
Guy that posted this originally here:
Deliberately used "Mozambique Drill" to suggest the sort of half understood terms that proliferate among no-guns trying to sound like they know what they're talking about.
Seems I've contributed to derailing the thread into a legal discussion...
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.