[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's a list of some of what Saudi Arabia Ordered in t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: THAAD-Launch.jpg (506KB, 1024x758px) Image search: [Google]
THAAD-Launch.jpg
506KB, 1024x758px
Here's a list of some of what Saudi Arabia Ordered in the 110B dollars deal :

$13.5 billion for seven THAAD batteries

$4.46 billion for 104,000 air-to-ground munitions

$6.65 billion for enhancements to Saudis’ Patriot anti-missile system

$2 billion for “light close air support” aircraft, with the aircraft and delivery date still unknown.

$2 billion for four new aircraft, of a to-be-determined variety, for “TASS & Strategic ISC.”

$5.8 billion for three KC-130J and 20 C-130J new aircraft

$6.25 billion for an eight-year sustainment deal for Saudi Arabia's fleet of F-15 fighters

$2 billion for an unknown number of MK-VI Patrol Boats

$6 billion for four Lockheed Martin-built frigates, based on the company’s littoral combat ship design.

$2.35 billion to modify 400 existing Bradley fighting vehicles, along with another $1.35 for 213 new vehicles.

$1.5 billion for 180 Howitzers

$18 billion for C4I System and integration,

>http://www.defensenews.com/articles/revealed-trumps-110-billion-weapons-list-for-the-saudis

Aren't prices a little high? what do you think of these deals?

and I heard they will be getting the F-35, more money for the program
>>
File: donald-trump.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
>>34200060
>Aren't prices a little high? what do you think of these deals?
>questioning the man who wrote the art of the deal

fucking kill yourself
>>
>Hand sandniggers as much weaponry as they can handle
>Agitate them into war with each other
>Build a wall and pass a travel ban to keep them out of our country
>Wait until they've all wiped each other out

Trrump is a genius.
>>
>>34200082
idk man, 3.7 Billion $ for fucking Bradleys?
>>
>>34200111
Bunch of derkas, limited LIC, mostly long range engagements. Give it some ERA and APS and it should work just fine. If it was Afghan, or urban engagements maybe I'd be bitching.

Also, let em pay up the ass for it anyways.
>>
>>34200104
>Hand sandniggers as much weaponry as they can handle
Trump is actually too friendly with the Saudis due to past real estate deals

>Agitate them into war with each other
The Arabs need no help for that

>Build a wall and pass a travel ban to keep them out of our country
What wall? Travel ban got itself banned

>Wait until they've all wiped each other
See second point

>Trump genius
No.
>>
>>34200060
>build weapons for America
>build weapons for Israel
>build weapons for America's allies
>build weapons for Saudi Arabia

Shit I better get to work early tomorrow the sheik is counting on me
>>
>>34200060
All us weapons deals comes with a shit load of support sans surplus.

Spare parts, training, etc.
>>
File: Muslim-terrorist-9-11-hijackers-.jpg (275KB, 1180x723px) Image search: [Google]
Muslim-terrorist-9-11-hijackers-.jpg
275KB, 1180x723px
What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>34200060
>and I heard they will be getting the F-35
Heard from who?
>>
>>34200060
>and I heard they will be getting the F-35, more money for the program

I wouldn't be surprised if they were leased, or sold with closed computer systems. That would placate Israel, who is getting a very 'open' version of the F-35.
>>
>>34201913
A poster in here who got some connections said they're getting it and what are the weapons they are getting for this deal before anyone announced anything.

And almost everything he said turned out to be true
>>
>>34200111
1.35B for 213 new Brads. That comes out to 6.3M per Brad, presimably m2a3. Assuming that the number includes spare parts and future logistics (perhaps with OEM customer support, customization and so forth), I'd say that while expensive, it isn't outrageously so.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.