[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could this be a step towards Europe's uncuckening? htt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: ok.jpg (49KB, 388x443px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
49KB, 388x443px
Could this be a step towards Europe's uncuckening?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBpOCE6HVq0
>>
>>34197032
I really do wish, but I don't think so.
>>
File: ss (2017-06-08 at 06.14.03).jpg (101KB, 827x728px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-06-08 at 06.14.03).jpg
101KB, 827x728px
>>
File: UKFAG GUNS.jpg (29KB, 337x325px) Image search: [Google]
UKFAG GUNS.jpg
29KB, 337x325px
>>34197032
Cringy AF, BTW is this accurate bc I always hear people saying its IMPOSSIBLE to own a gun in the UK.
>>
>>34197032
idk, but that build up music was pretty good.
>>
>>34197079
>UK
>Europe

Not anymore, thank fuck. Now we're separated from the god damn limeys geographically AND politically, it's a great time to be alive.

But anyway yes, that's how a UK-legal ""handgun"" has to look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG7v4zkDR00
>>
>>34197032

no because all they did was POINT their guns

the next step is to actually pull the trigger
>>
>>34197032
They need to work on that sound design
>>
File: 1200px-XP002[1].jpg (270KB, 1200x961px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-XP002[1].jpg
270KB, 1200x961px
>>34197032
Somebody shared a view with me the other day that I think is relevant to this. I'm paraphrasing:

The material wealth of all humans on earth has increased so dramatically during the past few hundred years that people now have a higher material surplus than ever before. The advent of technical knowledge combined with this material wealth means that restricting rudimentary mechanical devices is damn near impossible. In the 16th century, the production of firearms and many other armaments was owned and funded almost entirely by state entities. This is partly due to the fact that precision metal production was only affordable in a collective market and partly due to the state's own efforts to monopolize power. However, in the 21st century people can print their own plastic tableware, run a backyard metal forge, or produce their own chemicals. The attempted regulation of weapons production in ancient times is documented in many places. Roman provincial authorities wanted to restrict certain groups like Germans and Jews from having the ability to make edged weapons. They efforts were frequently foiled as the materials and knowledge to use them were present. In the next hundred years, the ability of states to prevent the building and use of firearms (a rudimentary mechanical device from the industrial revolution) will be reduced dramatically.

Furthermore, firearms are a durable good. One that can last essentially forever with basic maintenance. Firearms are more common among civilian populations, including Europe, than they ever were. Proliferation is taking place whether governments like it or not. The logical conclusion of this is that ALL states will eventually have to concede that firearms are a part of society.
>>
>>34197136
Do you have to pay some exorbitant fee to procure the Queens blessing to own a firearm bc thats what people make it sound like. If not you guys should start a campaign to raise awareness of how to obtain a firearm.
>>
>>34197164

I honestly have no idea how it's like in the UK, here in the mainland it's actually pretty chill.
It basically boils down to (at least in Italy):
>are you a felon or insane? no? neat
>go to a range, find an instructor, and get the certificate that says you know what the fuck you're doing
>got it? good, pay a bit of cash and wait for us to call you back, it might take a day or six months, depending on how lazy our higher ups feel
>ring ring license's here anon
>go get that Kalashnikov you always wanted
>>
File: IMG_0634.jpg (34KB, 361x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0634.jpg
34KB, 361x427px
>>34197155
So what you're saying is that U.K. is still stuck in the Middle Ages?
>>
>>34197204
They never reached the middle ages, they bootlegged some semblance of civilization from the Romans and just winged it from there.
>>
File: Uk_6dcdac_5646276[1].jpg (122KB, 600x803px) Image search: [Google]
Uk_6dcdac_5646276[1].jpg
122KB, 600x803px
>>34197204
Case in point: #OpEquinox

These people are looking for ANYTHING that can be used as a weapon, but there is no feasible reality in which they can achieve bike wheel eradication.
>>
>>34197295
Pretty sure some Public Relations puke just found a couple of officers coming back with an armload of litter they picked up because hey it's litter and they might as well pick it up.
>>
File: brit-police-weapons[1].png (1MB, 560x1199px) Image search: [Google]
brit-police-weapons[1].png
1MB, 560x1199px
>>34197356
I don't know man, have you seen the comments?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.