[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/ I shot ten rounds out of an AR without earmuffs the night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1496086958189.jpg (5KB, 190x153px) Image search: [Google]
1496086958189.jpg
5KB, 190x153px
Hey /k/ I shot ten rounds out of an AR without earmuffs the night before last and everything sounds loud and tinny in my right ear. Any of you anons had a similar experience and can tell me how long it took for it to return to normal?
>>
You're a retard op
>>
>>34196762
Welcome to the new normal,
>>
>>34196762
>Return to normal

I've got some news for you
>>
>>34196771
>You're a retard op
I know

I read it can take a few days to a few months to heal but I was just curious if someone here did something similar and can tell me how long it took to recover.
>>
>>34196795
>Heal.

Those little hairs don't grow back. Get used to sleeping with a fan on.
>>
>>34196795
You have permanently damaged your hearing.
>>
>>34196788
>>34196801
>>34196806

I can still hear out of it just fine and it just sounds weird and is a little sensitive right now. Something similar happened to me in highschool after I went to ozzfest and it took like three weeks for it to get back to normal. Is there someone here who has done this that can give tell me what their experience was?
>>
>>34196853
>unprotected 5.56>>>>>>>a loud concert

You really are retarded.
>>
>>34196853
Well I got mine in Iraq. Given my MOS it was bound to happen to me.

You got yours because you wanted to be a chuckle fuck. It's permanent, and it gets worse with time.
>>
>>34196853
It's either fine or it sounds weird not both
>>
Don't listen to these faggots OP. You'll be fine in a few days just don't do it again.
>>
>>34196896
I can hear out if it.. just sounds weird. It's not quieter it's louder and sounds tinny like it's sensitive.
>>
Non-permanent hearing damage is like a constantly draining meter that just gets spiked by loud noises. Avoid anything loud until you stop noticing changes, and at that point you will truly know if you have lost hearing or not.
>>
>>34196762
Went shooting about a year back, shot 24 rounds of 380 and 9 shots of 10 gauge, without ear protection ofcourse...
Ears were ringing for about three weeks, after about two months it stopped. You might have damaged your hearing but the ringing will go away, trust me.
>>
>>34198108
Are you a wizard?
T. Had ringing all my life
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.