[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/, just got this E5 Carbine from some rebelfag in the underground

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 13

File: E5.jpg (337KB, 790x456px) Image search: [Google]
E5.jpg
337KB, 790x456px
Hey /k/, just got this E5 Carbine from some rebelfag in the underground market, but he tacticooled the shit. Oh well, at least it's a carbine so i don't look like some blastercuck.

How'd I do? Only paid 300 credits kek
>>
>>34194053
bump
>>
>>34194053
it's shit compared to an e-11, but for 300 you did great!

check mine out.
>>
>>34194092
Milsurp or straight from blastech?
>>
File: IMG_4026.jpg (113KB, 960x863px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4026.jpg
113KB, 960x863px
>>34194053
It was a scam, some other guy got a surplus E5 from the Clone Wars for 90 creds. A pristine, unmolested E5>a bacca'd e5
Never deal with Jewas
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 360x513px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 360x513px
>>34194053
>>
File: e112.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
e112.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>34194108
milsurp, used on hoth apparently.
>>
>>34194124
Shit, you think?

It still has the retractable stock, so I'm not thinking it was the (((jawas))), don't they usually shorten the stocks or weld them in the shortest position for their stupid short little arms.Maybe it was some bounty hunter scum. It shoots straight, at least. Better stock up on ammo before (((vader))) does some false flag again like Yavin IV to try and take our guns.
>>34194133
Fuck that's clean. How much you pay for that?
>>
File: e11-blaster-5.jpg (22KB, 600x266px) Image search: [Google]
e11-blaster-5.jpg
22KB, 600x266px
>>34194143
I think you got a good deal, e5's were pretty much scrapped after the droids bit it.

not too much considering, about 500 creds, still has the extra large battery they handed out during harsh campaigns. (not sure of the legality of it on my planet but my range officers say its cool)
>>
>>34194163
Is it an imperial range officer? They're fucking slimy, but you can almost always pay them off which is nice.
>>
>>34194132
>nofuns detected
>>
>>34194143
Hmm, well, now that you mention it, it having the retractable stock is a good sign.
You should check the modifications for any manufacturer's marks, if you got an ex bounty hunter piece, you've got something a million wannabes would pay a hefty price for in under 12 parsecs, assuming you'd be able to trace it back somehow
Best of luck to you
>>
>>34194172
eh mines pretty bro tier, but it's probably because I've known him so long.

I've got something real special my grandpa gave me, wanna see? definitely the est of my collection, pre ban shit.
>>
>>34194053
You got ripped off but it sounds like your world is noblasters so I guess that's to be expected
It's an alright build, all the worst shit on the original droid spec e-5 has been replaced by aftermarket parts so count your lucky stars there.
Before you fire it, check the inlet gas port on the xciter for buildup and soak it in solvent for good measure.
95% of the time that's what causes these to grenade. using only medium grade skevon-5 can help to reduce fouling. The kind that comes in little silver canisters with two purple dots works well for me.
It's labeled in bocce so I can't tell you a refinery code or anything
>>
>>34194191
>preban shit

BS. Tarkin went ham after the clone wars, hardly any of that shit left, but if you're not bullshitting i'd love to see.

>>34194179
No bounty hunter markings, looks like a scraped serial number, though

>>34194196
I live on commiescant what do you expect? tatooinefags have it easy.

I don't read bocce, I didn't even know that's what it was. You think this is a tatooine gun??
>>
>>34194196
shit i'm a retard, thought you were talking about the markings on the gun.

t. illiteratefag
>>
File: 004.jpg (163KB, 980x600px) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
163KB, 980x600px
>>34194205
nah man, they're pretty lax here. but I want a build up.

lets see if you can guess it, this is from the parts kit.
>>
>>34194227
I'm not gonna lie man, i ain't never seen anything like that in my life. is it a barrel extender for an old DC-15x? I'm at a complete loss.
>>
File: _EE-1.jpg (5KB, 309x163px) Image search: [Google]
_EE-1.jpg
5KB, 309x163px
>>34194053
I just picked this up for the same price, OP

I've never been a big fan of the E5s
overheat in my hands a lot. They're meant for droids. I'd have sold it too. No amount of tacticooling has ever fixed that issue in my experience

if you enjoy shooting it that's what matters though OP. E-11s are the shit though
>>
>>34194205
The gun itself isn't labeled in bocce. It's probably either in neimoidian or basic if it's labeled at all beyond fire/safe pictograms and perhaps a batch number and arsenal mark.
I'm just talking about the blaster gas that I've found to work best with the guns.
bought a couple crates of em back when they were 80 creds for a full arsenal crate.
Now they go for about 95 credits each and I'd say they're still worth it for what they are.
Watch the heat, though.
They overheat pretty quickly on autofire. you'd be hard pressed to damage something but you could easily fuck up you manipulative appendages.
looks like yours has an aftermarket heat shield and handguard so that'll help a great deal with that.
Ain't much good outside 200m but I suppose it's hard to find that much open space on the imperial city anyhow
>>
File: pappys saber.jpg (134KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pappys saber.jpg
134KB, 1920x1080px
>>34194253
check this shit out.
>>
>>34194273
I don't really need the handguard. My left hand is metal. Lost it to a stormtrooper who went crazy on deathsticks. Got a nice tasty settlement from the empire and a new grabber, so I'm not too worried.
>>34194276
WHAT.

FUCKING. WHAT. I THOUGHT VADER MELTED THEM ALL DOWN.

WHAT FUCKING JAWA COLONY DID YOU HAVE TO MASACRE TO GET THAT.

You realize you're holding at least a million credits, right? There's no way it's safe to post that on the holonet
>>
File: Screenshot (46).png (265KB, 853x419px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (46).png
265KB, 853x419px
>>34194299
well he melted the jedi ones but not the sith ones. my grandpa ended up getting little red here, and I git her all permitted so I could keep her.

doubt I'd sell her really.
>>
>>34194329
who the FUCK was your grandpa? 501st? I have no love for the empire but have nothing but respect for those boys.
>>
>>34194053
I think the guy who tacticooled actually gave it the modifications it needs to be a decent blaster for normal people. The ergonomics on stock ones are fucked because they were meant for droids
>>
>>34194339
yeah, I don't blame you, I'm pretty nationalistic myself but it's probably because I come from a trooper family.

He was in 501st during that whole incident with the officer academy going turncoat, ended service probably a year after that
>>
>>34194276
Where do you live?

I live on Nar Shadda and you'd be killed on sight for a treasure like that here
>>
File: 91x2ASFiKWL._SL1500_.jpg (404KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
91x2ASFiKWL._SL1500_.jpg
404KB, 1500x1125px
>>34194053
so, /k/. I've been cleaning out my late uncle's garage and I found these bad boys+at least 20 more all folded up. A lot still in their shipping boxes.
Haven't found their guns or a control console yet but did find an incomprehensible datapad manual.
What should I do with them? I'm on the far outer rim and my local law enforcement is mercs who don't give a shit so don't go worrying about the partyspeeder
>>
>>34194365
I live on Akuria 2
>>
>>34194364
Fair enough. Like I said, i lost my left arm to a trooper who went crazy here on commiescant. probably PTSD or something. Kept muttering about Bothans.

>>34194379

Just know you're lucky those fuckers aren't activated. When i worked in a scrapyard we had barrels of the things and they wouldn't shut the fuck up without their control panel. You ever heard a pile of heads saying "roger roger" nonstop? We had to melt the whole pile of em down which sucks because we coulda made a fortune in credits selling the computery bits. Beyond my knowledge of how to fix them or extract them without fucking them up, though.

Aren't they programmed to kill on sight? might wanna be careful.
>>
>>34194394
You probably don't have much to worry about then, aside from the cold and wildlife.

Sometimes I forget quieter places in the galaxy exist
>>
Anyone have any tips for selection training for Storm Commandos? I know I should at least know Basic and Bocce, is there anything else I should do before I ship out?
>>
>>34194411
fuck I'm sorry man, dude sounds like a dick, but desu a lot of us see some pretty messed up shit in service, and it can really screw with you big time, I remember this one time serg. had us kill these rebels, well, turns out after we fight through the jungles that the rebels that have been shooting us for days were kids man, fuckin kids.. child soldiers!

and yknow, it's really sick, but I lost friends there, and I still wanted to shoot the little bastards. these rebels are fucking depraved man, how could they do that with fucking kids.
>>
>>34194461
yeah I can help you out, let me put on a trip, I'm the guy on akuria 2 ith the e11 and lightsaber whos currently serving, I'd be happy to help.
>>
>>34194461
although I'm just a run of the mill trooper. pretty much everyone knows what it takes, but knowing and doing are really different.

you need to get your shit properly squared away, and perform on beat, not only that, try to not be a dipshit and do the right thing ahead of time, try to put in more hours in the weight rooms and ranges than your squad buddies. just be the best you can. command will pick up on it, given you can actually make a decent impression. for fucks sake avoid substance abuse, stims are not allowed in storm commandos so if you're using them to get an edge stop,
>>
ha, nerds!

but seriously, i enjoy these threads.
>>
File: chewie-gat.png (788KB, 948x675px) Image search: [Google]
chewie-gat.png
788KB, 948x675px
Raaaawwwr. bark. erf. Aaaaaaaargf.
>worfgaharrrr hahahahaha.
Arrrw rawg Darth Faggot grrrrr arfff.
>>
>>34194411
Found some jawa-rigged control screen. the UI is a common labor and security droid program. Probably not original but it recognizes all the units as B1-d SER#xxxxxxx so it must be what was used for them.
there's a few routines already programed in labeled PRIMSEC, LABOR, "LABOR", AREASEC_1, AREASEC_2, AT EASE, RACEWAR, BOUNDING_ASSAULT_TOPOINT and PEACEKEEP
Which one should I try?
>>
>>34195164
Oh and I forgot to mention there's more rountines just most of them are corrupted or untitled. Found CEASE and DISARM near the bottom mixed in with corrupted programs. Glad I looked
>>
>>34194276
Fake and gay
Hologram of you lightning it or gtfo back to Mos Esley
>>
File: mg42 gas mask.jpg (135KB, 768x528px) Image search: [Google]
mg42 gas mask.jpg
135KB, 768x528px
New depths of autism
>>
>>34195840
This is just feet in the water
>>
>>34195129
Underrated
>>
>>34195840

What the fuck is that he has? Is that a slugthrower? I haven't seen one of those outside a museum in years.
>>
>>34197191
You see them a lot more in the backwaters. There are plenty on my shithole of a planet.
>>
>>34197191
Kek
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.