[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the legal consequences for defiling the body of a person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1496864514538.jpg (153KB, 990x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496864514538.jpg
153KB, 990x1024px
What are the legal consequences for defiling the body of a person you legally killed while defending yourself?

Assume your defence was on camera and completely justified. What would be the consequences of additional damage to the body like dumping an extra mag or decapitating it?
>>
>>34192425
http://law.justia.com/codes/oklahoma/2014/title-21/section-21-1161.1
http://digitalcommons.law.scu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1099&context=facpubs

Seriously you could've just googled it.
>>
>>34192493

That's about necrophilia
>>
>>34192493
>>34192620

Forgot to add: you fucking retard
>>
>>34192425

If your name is Durst and you have a super good lawyer, you'll get evidence tampering lel
>>
>>34192425
The official rule is you have 5 minutes after the time of death to do whatever you like to the corpse.

After that it's considered desecration of a corpse. So piss away.
>>
Well, you could also not act like a savage
>>
>>34192620
>Another section of the Health and Safety Code provides: "Every
person who knowingly mutilates or disinters, wantonly disturbs, or
wilfully removes any human remains in or from any location other than
a dedicated cemetery without the authority of law is guilty of a misde-
meanor.

You'll get fucked with the same law that protects Indian burial grounds.
>>
>>34192688
I only need 30 seconds though
>>
If seal team 6 can mutilate corpses I should be able to as well.
>>
>>34194961
What are you gonna do in those 30 seconds?
>>
>>>34194961
>What are you gonna do in those 30 seconds?
Its called being resourceful. If you can't do a power fuck/jack in 30 seconds in a high stress situation, you are doing it wrong.
>>
>>34196843
GG
>>
>>34192425
>enters legal hell by shooting someone in legitimate self-defense
>decides to make their situation even worse (and, actually, completely indefensible) by committing a serious crime which is taboo in virtually every human culture ever known

Nice plan dickhead.
>>
>>34192982
>not gauging out your would-be killers eyes so his spirit cant see >not chopping off his feet so his spirit cant chase you
>not eating his liver to gain his juju
Have fun in the afterlife getting chased around by someone who wants you dead for eternity
>>
>>34197588
>taboo in virtually every human culture ever known
That's only an american thingy.
>>
>>34196843
>be robber
>bust into house
>crazy rifle wielding maniac busts from door
>rifle in one hand, dick in the other
>shoots you 15 times and cums on you as you slowly bleed out
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.