[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>CZ 75B >CZ 75B SA >CZ 75 SP-01 >CZ 75 P-01 >CZ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 16z_CZP10_R.png (454KB, 1707x1270px) Image search: [Google]
16z_CZP10_R.png
454KB, 1707x1270px
>CZ 75B
>CZ 75B SA
>CZ 75 SP-01
>CZ 75 P-01
>CZ P-07
>CZ P-10

Why are there so many fucking cz models FUCK. Which one is going to be best and most comfy for target shoot and home defense? Does hammer vs striker really matter?

I think It's coming down to SP-01 vs the P-07 for me. P-07 is same internals just lighter because polymer right?
>>
The P-07 has quite a few differences from a standard CZ, including different barrel and mag well design, trigger, etc. A P-07 will except CZ75 mags, but not visa versa. Strikers are more simplistic, but often lack a second strike capability. Standard hammer fired CZs can transition from single action to double action, and have second strike capability, (except SA model). Trigger pull, safety or decocker, and accessories will differ.

I generally favor metal framed, hammer fired pistols. When in doubt, YouTube or rent.
>>
>>34185462
>second strike capability
wat
>>
>>34185470

. . . Hitting a primer a second time anon.
>>
>>34185523
not him, but should you really be training for a second strike instead of just running the action as quickly as possible to get a new round in the pipe? if the problem ISN'T a light strike, you've just wasted time pulling the trigger a second time when you could have been running the action.
>>
why not get a hammer AND a striker gun? Or are you one of those people who complain how transitioning from one another is as hard as building a quantum computer with chopsticks?
>>
>>34185415
Glock 17
>>
please buy VP9
>>
>>34185415
Cz 82 is the only one I want. Need it and the pa63 to finish my collection.
>>
>>34185528
Good question. When the gun doesn't go bang, shouldn't the first reaction simply be tap-rack-bang, instead of pull the trigger a second time and go click again. It's a little bit like the forward assist debate with ARs, or the co-witness debate with optics.
>>
File: edc.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
edc.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>34185415
P-07 P-09 and P-10 grips all feel like shit. Worse than glocks.

For home defense and plinking get a 75b, for more serious tactical use go SP-01, if you are even going to consider ever carrying it get a P-01.
Pic related was my choice.
>>
>>34185647
What about for competition shooting...

> I'm in California
> Limited to SP-01, P-01, PCR, 75B, 97, Shadow... I think
>>
Shadow 2 is the only choice.
>>
>>34185672
for competition get a full size for longer sight radius. 75bd, SP-01, Shadow, all good. I like the decockers personally
>>
>>34185528

Oh, I'm not arguing that it's the correct approach, just clarifying what it is. I'm liable to agree with you, the correct training would be to tap-rack-bang. That said, having the ability to strike the primer again isn't completely without merit.
>>
>>34185723

I've read that the safety versions have better triggers out of the box and are easier to work on - something to consider for a comp gun.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.