[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the 3k Honda Civics and ThinkPads of /k/? My home

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: c195a109a46b95f2b49c756703186327.jpg (196KB, 1242x1212px) Image search: [Google]
c195a109a46b95f2b49c756703186327.jpg
196KB, 1242x1212px
What are the 3k Honda Civics and ThinkPads of /k/?

My home boards are /o/ and /g/ so this is my first post on /k/.

What gun is the quintessential reliable and reputable one of /k/? I'm an American and want to exercise my rights and protect my fat weak ass.
>>
>>34184766
Probably a mosin, if not that, an AR-15
>>
AR-15
>>
>>34184766
>What gun is the quintessential reliable and reputable one of /k/? I'm an American and want to exercise my rights and protect my fat weak ass.

Totally get the idea of your post. A factory OEM Colt or BCM AR15 would be it. People here would tell you "build an AR!!11" because they think it's like legos (PCs) but it ain't so.

There is also the Glock 19. Hands down the most versatile defensive pistol in the market as it hits the sweet spot in size efficiency and shootability.

/k/ has A LOT of noguns shitposters that don't know what the fuck they're talking about so it's really a mixed bag in terms of responses you will get.
>>
File: clip+(2017-06-07+at+12.50.44).png (818KB, 1021x432px) Image search: [Google]
clip+(2017-06-07+at+12.50.44).png
818KB, 1021x432px
>>34184766
>boring
>no luxuries unless you add your own
>relatively compact
>gigantic aftermarket
>get made fun of by enthusiasts
>reliable and made in extremely large numbers by famous companies
>get shit on by power users because you didn't build it yourself for less money

Colt 6920
Glock 19
>>
>>34184941
>get shit on by power users because you didn't build it yourself for less money

Then you laugh at them as they struggle with some dumb fuck problem like ejection issues, a BCG that isn't staked or seeing them puzzled when you ask if their castle nut is staked or not. I see this shit all the time on /k/ and it gets funnier everytime. I would take a properly put together $800 Colt/BCM/Spike over some frankenstein home build or a $450 Del-Ton any day of the week.

It amuses me when people think they're a lot smarter than a companies that have been assembling service rifles for the military for decades.

I'm >>34184871 a 6920 OEM 1 or 2 & Glock 19 are the way to go.
>>
Deagle brand Deagle in .50 African Eliminator
>>
>>34184960
>build ar15
>torque wobbly bits so they don't wobble
stake torqued bits so they don't untrue
I solved the problem, anon! And it only took me a ten dollar punch and a mallet!
>>
>>34185033
holy fuck are you a goddamn wizard

honestly putting together a pc is harder than putting together an AR especially with all the videos nowadays. brownells even has a complete start to finish guide on how to put together an AR from the bolt catch on the lower to the gas tube roll pin on the upper. i feel like you'd be more likely to fry your components somehow than blow up your gun
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.