[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>e've been contacted by Penrith police and have been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 18

File: img_1227.jpg (43KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
img_1227.jpg
43KB, 700x700px
>e've been contacted by Penrith police and have been asked to pause our trading while they and the firearms registry make an assessment on the functionality of all our toys by their Ballistics dept. - we've obviously sought legal council in regards to this process.

Hahaha, Get ready for Australia to ban fucking Gel ball water guns this time.
>>
I'm assuming airsoft is illegal too?
>>
>>34184450
Armoured heaven?

That guy gets shit like that all the time, though it's mostly due to customs
>>
>>34184458
Yes.

Those new Nerf ball guns are illegal as well.
>>
Australian governmemt know they are banning toys, they aren't afraid of the toys, they are afraid of the gun culture and gun enthusiasm that might spark inside someone after playing with toy firearms. If they could, they would ban all firearm literature, websites and such.
They want to squash out all sense of gun culture and interest in weaponry in general. The only time a common peasant should be exposed to firearms and weapons is on the big movie screen, where they can ooh and ahh like sheep at actors holding the gun like a tard.
>>
>>34184450
What the fuck is wrong with Australians? Why do they hate guns? Y'all would be pretty cool if you weren't such fucking fascists and busy selling your country out to Chicoms and Vietnamese boat niggers.
>>
>>34184933
we dont hate guns
our (((politicians))) hate guns
>>
File: IT_AINT_ME_STARTS_PLAYING.png (1MB, 1920x802px) Image search: [Google]
IT_AINT_ME_STARTS_PLAYING.png
1MB, 1920x802px
>>34184933
I made a sheila cry in an argument in about gun control in school mate. Shit was top banter.
>>
>>34184933
Guns are actually becoming more acceptable amongst younger people who weren't alive or aware of the Port Arthur Massacre. I was ten when it happened and even I don't remember it.

Baby boomers are running scare campaigns at full speed at the moment because of it. It's a pretty common talking point they bring up that we've now got more guns than we did back then.

Unfortunately, we still won't get any easing of restrictions until all the people born before about 1960 are dead.
>>
>>34185112
They never weren't acceptable, there was a popular push to keep guns in the face of the (((government))) in 1996. Australia unfortunately has a well-organised pervasive fascist system controlled by doctrine internationalists.
>>
File: 1486055497366.jpg (35KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1486055497366.jpg
35KB, 512x512px
>Be me
>Australian
>Government takes our guns and decides that we have no right to self defense
>Equal force laws dictate that I can only defend myself with a weapon of equal or lesser force than the attacker
>This means if the intruder has knife, I can't use a baseball bat to defend myself with
>Even using a baseball bat as a weapon will get me locked up because I've used it inappropriately.
>Meanwhile government decides to embrace multiculturalism
>Lebanese and Africans swarm into Australia, they form gangs and acquire weapons illegally
>Home invasions skyrocket, car jackings go up and the assault rate also increases dramatically
>We actually have a higher rate of assault than say the U.S
>TFW my country is cucked

Fuck I hate this country sometimes.
>>
>>34185092
story time cunt
>>
>>34184471
In America we litterally trust 6 year old with things that are banned in Australia
Fix your fucking country m8
>>
>>34185713
In America you have school shootings/mass shootings every other week too. That's without mention of your gun crime rate in general.
>>
>>34185567
How does the court even decide what lesser force is? I would consider a knife to be greater force than a bat, not the other way around. It seems really arbitrary.
>>
>>34185732
fuck off idiot, and I'm an ausfag.
>>
>>34185732
>implying
do you know what are these?
>>
>>34185112
don't worry, they'll run another false flag once it gets bad enough and they need to restrict your rights even more

gotta keep them prisoners in line you see, cant give em guns you see
>>
>>34185754
Judging by the filename a long barreled submachine gun made by some foreign company named Luty. Something that is banned here and thank god it is.
>>
>>34185767
just go die please
>>
Those are workshop built Luty SMG's found in Australia, These are most likely illegal in your country, how could this happen?
>>
>>34185567
but you don't hate it enough to do anything
you'll grumble but you wont spring into action

you cant
if you act violently, you'll get shut down
if you talk the truth, you'll get censored and silenced
you cant win, just observe the death of your country and its values
>>
>>34185732
You know we really don't, right? There's a lot of gang violence and shit but "mass" shootings are far from frequent. It's also funny how Aus media has to circlejerk over US shootings as a way of saying "l-look what all these gun laws are doing for us, r-right cunts haha"
>>
>>34185754
See? Even with illegally obtained firearms, we're *still* responsible enough not to shoot up schools!
>>
>>34185767
>failing this hard at baiting
fuck it, I'll bite anyway
>SMG
it's the only thing you got right in your post
>made by a company named Luty
no, Luty is just the guy who designed them, these were made in a garage somewhere in Ausfailia
>something that is banned and thank god it is
yeah, thank god only criminals can get them, god forbid a law-abiding citizen legally owned one, what a nightmare that would be
>>
>>34185732
you mean the rate that has been falling since the 70s and is at the lowest point in history?

oh wait nevermind, you shitposted and ran away back to your ignorance bubble.
>>
>>34185567
>>34185739
Truth be told, the way the law works in courts is with "equivalence" rather than "equal" - and knives are considered deadly force, so in theory you could protect yourself with a gun - assuming you can convince judge and jury that you had time to get to your safe, open it, get your gun, open the locked container that holds the ammo, load it, and fire, all the while without having an opportunity to escape instead.

Also enjoy the 12-18 months it will take to go through the courts; if you're lucky you'll be on bail and the news won't publish your name so you won't be sacked; either way you'll be out 30-90k on legal fees.

Justice! Yay!
>>
What about pepper spray that should be legal? Right?

Wrong
>>
>>34186030
>Justice! Yay!

the justice system in the west is just the name they gave the criminal's trade union... in my 30 years I have never seen the justice system help a single person. all I've seen is murderers, thieves, rapists and terrorists get protected and enabled. Just last year some refugee got 1 year for fucking a 10 year old boy in the ass till the kid had to undergo reconstructive surgery. I'm not sure the kid is happy he didn't kill him after....
>>
>>34186030
>escaping your own home
Where to, another country?
>>
>>34186129
>Where to, another country?
if you are a conservative white cis scum male there is nowhere to run.
>>
>>34184838
it wasnt long ago you could buy bb guns here, i got one when i was about 5, now 15 years later it seems theyre impossible to find, pretty sure they count as airsoft now even though at most they stung a little. I remember my friends brother had a slingshot too, he brought it to school once, no one cared. Now slingshots are illegal too
>>
>>34186148
>Now slingshots are illegal too
Pls be trolling?!?!?!!?
>>
>>34184933
we had one mass shooting. i dont think anyone really needs a aug for example but the fact i have to go through hell just to get a rifle (not automatic mind you) and pay a club fee non stop makes no sense. I want to go hunting, a single shot rifle isnt going to make sense to use in an attack (see the lindt cafe where the terrorist had a smuggled automatic).
>>
>>34184838
Gen Z millenial numales don't even care about cars. It's completely fucked m8.
>>
File: 33c8aw2.jpg (75KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
33c8aw2.jpg
75KB, 640x480px
>>34186162
>i dont think anyone really needs a aug

you are not one of us. get the fuck out of here you dirty marxist!
>>
>>34186155
no, slingshots are illegal, theres a grey zone where you can sell then as "bait slingers" though. It doesnt realy make sense does it?
>>
>>34185732
hahahaha ewwwwww

what a programmed response from a good goy, bongs and aussies are exactly the same
>>
>>34186175
never said i dont want one, all im saying is for shit like hunting rifles having a gun club membership makes no sense, it should only be strick background checks and stuff for weapons that can actually be used for attacks
>>
>>34186177
bait slingers are the best, just take a hand full of gravel and you're sure to hit something. had loads of fun as a kid...
>>
>>34186162
>the terrorist had a smuggled automatic
But that's illegal!
>>
>>34186162
>see the lindt cafe where the terrorist had a smuggled automatic
lolwut, it was a shotgun, and it wasn't smuggled, it was legally imported in like the '50s or '60s, then never registered when that became a thing.
>>
>>34186182
>never said i dont want one,

you said

>i dont think anyone really needs a aug

end of story. sadly for you, it's not about what you think people need. people's needs are their own business and people have the right to own shit they can buy wiht their own money even if you think they don't really need it.

>all im saying is for shit like hunting rifles having a gun club membership makes no sense, it should only be strick background checks and stuff for weapons that can actually be used for attacks

ah yes, the typical marxist's QUOD LICET JOVI NON LICET BOVI approach and excuse. your restrictions shoud be loosened while the guy who wants an AUG can go suck some dingo balls innit? fuck you and fuck you good. people like youa re the reason why you have to jump through loops to have a shitty SMLE.
>>
>>34186143
I mean, if you can't defend yourself in your own fucking home, you might as well just emigrate (to the Moon).
>>
>>34186197
imagine the horror if the patrons had guns though, the terrorist might have died!!

>>34186203
oh guess i read false reports

>>34186216
youre a retard. for one augs arent even legal here. Im saying make it possible to get them but have it so you need stricter background checks than just a regular rifle. how thats not looseing aug restrictions who knows
>>
>Terrifying moment a young boy strolls through Martin Place with a replica AK-47 rifle - just metres from the Lindt cafe where gunman staged his deadly siege

>A child, who appears to be under 10, is seen carrying a replica AK-47 gun
>Photo has sparked outrage as the boy is pictured near Sydney's Lindt cafe
>The Martin Place cafe is the site of the Sydney Siege where two people died
>NSW government said it was looking to address sale of toy gun in stores

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3119000/Frightening-picture-emerges-boy-carrying-replica-AK-47-machine-gun-past-Lindt-cafe-Martin-Place.html

That moment you realise you'll never be eligible to go live in America.
That's when the pain sets in. ;_;
>>
File: 27.704.588.jpg (57KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
27.704.588.jpg
57KB, 620x349px
>>34186234
>youre a retard.

yes, that's how you spot the dude with the good arguments in a debate. your idea of making autoloader more restricted then bolt guns doesn't hold water once you actually go through the date. in 2014 in Austria a hunter shot dead 3 anti terror cops (and one medic) armed with AUGs who were laying in wait for him for poaching. He did that with a bolt gun. pic related is what one cop did from inside of his car as he lay dying from getting hit. he accidentally nicked the hunter who escaped with one cop car home and bled to death several hours later after tanks had been mobilized to his house.
>>
>>34185567
so basically they want you to emulate Beowulf?
>>
>>34186272
>yfw the kid is probably middle eastern
>yfw 40 years ago the authors of that "article" would have been thrown into the looney bin basically everywhere in the world.

ffs I used to have cap gun shootouts with my teacher at age 10...
>>
>>34186296
>ffs I used to have cap gun shootouts with my teacher at age 10...
If he's a Leb, chances are his dad got into real shootouts at that age!
>>
>>34186282
all you need to do is look at frequency to see that this is an exception. The reason restrictions make sense are that automatics only have the purpose of self defense and assault, to let more people have access to it makes little sense. Thats not to say ban it outright (like it atcually is).
>>
>>34186272
this is supposed to have an orange tip.
>>
>>34186330
> The reason restrictions make sense are that automatics only have the purpose of self defense and assault
>self defense
So... you admit your opinion is wrong but endorse it anyway? I dont get it.
>>
>>34186336
Yeah man really have to make sure people know it's fake when it's a foot long. Could have been a 22.
>>
>>34186354
obviously fake but that doesnt mean you can ignore the law. fake guns with orange tips should be ok. this isnt
>>
>>34186330
>all you need to do is look at frequency to see that this is an exception.

no, wrong again. you talk about legal guns here. I stipulate that for legal gun owners, semi or bolt or select fire makes no difference - because legal gun owners hardly ever commit gun crime to begin with, in our national statistic thea are at less than 2%. Almost all (I say almost to be safe but I'm pretty certain the actually figure is actually 100%) terrorist attacks were committed using illegal guns which do not factor in here: THEY ARE ILLEGAL IN THE FIRST PLACE.

>The reason restrictions make sense are that automatics only have the purpose of self defense

so you want to restrict self defense? well geez, consider yourself the proud recipient of one of my 347mag slugs to the forehead then!

>and assault,

that only your (stupid and gun illiterate) alarmist opinion

>to let more people have access to it makes little sense. Thats not to say ban it outright (like it atcually is).

I can't believe I'm talking to being like you. it's surreal.
>>
>>34186367
Whose law is that? Not in my state.
>>
>>34185009
You ELECTED your politicians, your constitution doesn't acknowledge any inalienable rights, and you made sure to keep eating the arses of your Bong masters.

The US did the right thing and killed or expelled Tories. Sentimental attachment by retards is one thing, but grovelling before the Crown while ensuring you've no right to self defense or anything else was insane.

Australia deserves to be bought by Chinese. You won't resist that, either. You are basically a much warmer Canada.
>>
>>34185567
>Fuck I hate this country sometimes.

How are you ACTING to change things? Your enemies lobby, but you just cry on weeb forums.
>>
>>34186389
>your constitution doesn't acknowledge any inalienable rights

the 2ndA has been alienated pretty good in the US though, there is even one alphabet soup agency tasked with basically just alienating people from their 2ndA rights... don't throw stones and pretend that you're not just one stupid election away from total nogunz regressive hell too.
>>
>>34186389
>>34186394
only one party thats pro gun has an actual chance of getting into parliament at all and they only care about guns and hunting
>>
>>34185009
Not true according to every austrailian with a facebook account.
>>
>>34186336
Oi! They care about fishing too, ya cunt.
>>
>>34186410
*Meant for
>>34186405
>>
>>34186410
fishing should be a subset of hunting (baiting).
>>
>>34186433
Fishing can be a subset of drinking or napping, but not hunting. Kinda like cricket in a way.
>>
>>34186433
>fishing should be a subset of hunting

only if you use explosives or are shooting crocs/sharks/whales.
>>
>>34186462
cricket is fishing but you dont catch anything
>>
>>34186177
Holy fuck
And to think at one point I thought loving in aus would be cool because of the cars there.
>>
>>34186468
It's all cool except the guns. Car cultures died down a bit recently I feel. Probably because of the mining boom wearing off.
>>
>>34186330
has this commie abandoned the thread?
>>
>>34186282
They mobilized tanks(plural) to a guy's(singular) house?
>>
>>34186402
We have the highest gun ownership in the world. The loud minority doesn't deserve the attention retards like you give it.
>>
>>34186500
Or probably due to the anti hooning and car modification laws.
>>
File: 116.270.433.jpg (177KB, 610x305px) Image search: [Google]
116.270.433.jpg
177KB, 610x305px
>>34186546
>They mobilized tanks(plural) to a guy's(singular) house?

yes. the armored BWW X5 of the COBRA got almost shrecked so they ordered pic related.
>>
>>34186578
super hoon i think theyre called
>>
>>34186389
Last time we elected a couple of pro gun pollies the major parties got together and changed to rules to make it impossible for smaller parties (the ones most likely to have pro gun members) to get senate seats.
>>
File: 27.133.225.jpg (142KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
27.133.225.jpg
142KB, 1200x675px
>>34186586
another of the armored vehicles and COBRA marksmen in camo
>>
File: 27.159.563.jpg (74KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
27.159.563.jpg
74KB, 940x529px
>>34186615
>>
File: 27.133.185.jpg (107KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
27.133.185.jpg
107KB, 1200x675px
>>34186649
>ghillie
>>
>>34184471
I don't get it - here in Romania even getting near a military weapon if you're not allowed to touch one is a big nono, but airsoft is totally free, and you aussies get to have actual military weapons yet nerf toys are banned?
How is this even possible?
>>
File: 1487036486898.jpg (44KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1487036486898.jpg
44KB, 600x450px
>>34184471
>Nerf guns are illegal
>>
>>34186801
the west is finished. how are the people responsible for this not hanging from trees?
>>
>>34186843
>australia
>the west
I get it. But at this point we should stop referring to them like this.
>>
>>34186227
>tfw you will never immigrate to the nazi base on the dark side of the moon and laugh as the shitskin hordes wipe out the eternal anglo
>>
>>34187094
they were on eurovision, they count even if they're shit at it
>>
>>34184471
Lol, does the Aussie atf come and shoot your teddy bear if you have one?
>>
>>34187094
>I get it. But at this point we should stop referring to them like this.

britbongistan is the same - should we stop calling them the west too?
>>
>>34186148
M8 it wasn't long ago you could buy actual guns. My dad grew up shooting SLRs.
>>
Imagine living in such a deserted land like Australia and not even be able to go out and shoot. What is the purpose of the Australia even.
>>
>>34184450
>>>/asp/
>>
>>34187562
A warning
>>
>>34184450
I get why Aussies want gun control, different cultures different standards, but Jesus guys this is like a bad jok
>>
Wait so Aussies can't take a baseball bat to someone with a knife because that's excessive force or whatever but their government will order MULTIPLE tanks to a guys house when he shot someone with a bolt rifle?

Talk about being hypocritical
>>
>>34187665
>can't take a baseball bat to someone with a knife

the bias is clear here. they just protect the perps. a knife is not a less dangerous/deadly weapon than a bat. unfortunately, I know from first hand talks that these folks think you can and should just let yourself be stabbed a bit - it's not dangerous/deadly anyway.
>>
>>34187342
Theres at least a geographical basis for it.
>>
>>34185732

typical retard that doesn't know shit.
>>
>>34186354
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqCPNM1I-ao
>>
>>34185732
Interesting, it should be pretty easy to cite a single school shooting per month for the last 6 months then right? I'll wait.
>>
File: 1458868308513.png (919KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1458868308513.png
919KB, 1200x1200px
>>34184471
oh wow
>>
>>34186234
>imagine the horror if the patrons had guns though, the terrorist might have died!!
I imagine the governments believe that whenever a (law abiding and calm) citizen lays xis hands on a gun they turn into a loon on a killing spree.
That being said, how come cars aren't banned yet is beyond me.
>>
>>34184471
Technically those nerf rivals guns aren't illegal, but shops can't stock them due to the FPS. Retarded nonetheless.
>>
>>34185767
how fucking dumb are you, and why are you even here?
>>
File: 7_102014_burr-hamilton-duel8201.jpg (730KB, 1400x1047px) Image search: [Google]
7_102014_burr-hamilton-duel8201.jpg
730KB, 1400x1047px
>>34185567
>Equal force laws dictate that I can only defend myself with a weapon of equal or lesser force than the attacker
>equal or lesser force than the attacker
Maybe just challenge him to a duel
>>
>>34185567
the best part is, even if you can raise self defence, you don't have castle doctrine, meaning you still have a 14 year manslaughter offence, but hey at least it's not a 25 - life murder offence
>>
>>34184458
Are bows illegal? Selfmade bows?
>>
File: 1415142475648.jpg (63KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
1415142475648.jpg
63KB, 400x299px
Let's see here
>>34185713
Not an exaggeration
>>34185732
Exaggerated media lies
>tfw you don't live in a nanny state
>>
>>34194642
>reading about Hamilton, Burr, federalism and the national bank
Hamilton was such a piece of shit, he deserved to be gutshot outside of town.
>>
>>34184838
This. Our government is starting to catch on to just how large the DIY scene is in Australia, and how much easier it becomes with 3d printed components. They're desperately trying to hold on to what little power they have in this department.
>>
>>34186216
Bikeme?
>>
>>34186282
On the night of 16 September 2013, Austrian police received a call about a suspected poacher in the woods near Annaberg, Lower Austria. Police officers sought to inspect the vehicle of 55-year-old Alois Huber, but he sped off upon spotting them and later crashed his car in a ditch near Annaberg.[3] Huber then proceeded on foot and shot two police officers posted near a checkpoint in Annaberg. A Red Cross paramedic was also shot while providing aid to a wounded. One of the officers and the paramedic later died in the hospital,[4] while the other officer survived his wounds. At another checkpoint, Huber shot and killed another officer while taking a fourth hostage. He then stole a police car and drove it to his farmhouse near Melk.[1]
>>
File: mcr.jpg (76KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
mcr.jpg
76KB, 640x640px
>>34194878
A standoff began as Huber had fled to his house. Austrian police had the area surrounded at 07:00 on 17 September.[2] Hundred police officers were located to the scene and shots were sporadically fired by Huber, who was suspected of having stocked up a large supply of arms and ammunition there, as he owned several hunting weapons legally.[2] It was also reported that children of Huber's might be at the location.[5] Police sought to make contact with Huber, using his relatives to aid them. At 13:38, Austrian police requested the assistance of the Austrian army, which sent in three armored vehicles. As police moved closer to the house, they found the stolen police car at around 15:00, with the dead body of the kidnapped officer inside. At 17:30, Huber fired his last shot at police.[2]

On the night of 17 September, at 18:20, Austria's anti-terrorism police unit EKO Cobra investigated the farmhouse. A hidden basement was found with the burned body of a man inside; the fire seemed to have been started by the man himself. Police suspected it to be the body of Huber, although DNA research still needs to confirm this.[6] Earlier reports that Huber had been shot in the abdomen during the standoff by police have not yet been confirmed.[7] No further persons were found at the premises.[2]
>>
>>34186405
vote liberal democrats you dick head, shooters and fishers will never amount to anything sadly
>>
>>34187149
>Single digit placings all three years they've been allowed
>Not in Europe so they don't get any appeasement votes
>Lost out last year only because Ukraine's song was essentially "Fuck Russia"

I'd argue that they're actually pretty good at it, considering the short time they've been it in and what they have stacked against them.
>>
>>34184450
I stopped reading at Penrith
>>
>>34195319
>319>>34184450(OP)
>penrif
>>
>>34194883
>A hidden basement was found
Bloody Austrians...
>>
File: 1470512160598.jpg (209KB, 500x604px) Image search: [Google]
1470512160598.jpg
209KB, 500x604px
aus should be nuked from orbit and restarted, its a shit hole full of imports and silly cunts who piss money up the wall on nothing , your youth are some of the most fucked i have ever interacted with
you need to take power in your voting or you need to get out, its like some one spitting in your face over and over, either fucking smack them and tell em to fuck off or leave mates its your only hope
>>
>>34185092
come on cunt tell us a yarn
>>
>Be Australian kid
>buy NERF gun
>get sentenced to life without parole
>>
It's a shame really, I really like Australia for the most part but the gun laws are bullshit. Honestly thought about moving there cause when I visited I noticed there are hot Asian chicks everywhere but it's just not worth it.
>>
>>34184458

You're gonna love this. To buy an airsoft gun in Australia, you need to go through the exact same process that you would to get a real gun.
>>
>>34184458
>>34195866
And paintball is somehow more legal
>>
>>34195866
But that's brilliant practise! How old do you need to be to aply?
>>
>>34195637
>>Be Australian kid
>>buy NERF gun
>>get sentenced to life without parole
That's precious. I'd like to make myself an example in such country.
>>
>>34195885
legal adult age (18)
if you're a minor, you need to have a guardian that has a licence
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.