[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone on here from the UK Police? I'm putting in an application

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (6KB, 275x183px)
images.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
Anyone on here from the UK Police? I'm putting in an application for my local constabulary. Any advice and tips you can offer?
Also feel free to share any interesting stories or information.
Posted this on /b/ but they're all mongs on there.
>>
>>34177974
Shoot the muslims
>>
File: metro-police-warning.jpg (94KB, 354x478px) Image search: [Google]
metro-police-warning.jpg
94KB, 354x478px
>>
>>34177974
Watch out for female cops, you will literally have to carry them
>>
>>34177974
Why OP? that's pretty much a death wish, go do something more worthwhile with your life, or I guess you could get stabbed to death by durkas, your choice
>>
>>34178044
I want to protect my local community from thieves, rapists, murderers and the impending hoards of Mordor..
>>
>>34178044
He doesn't live in America, though. Officers in the UK don't fear death.
>>
>>34178270
Why not just become a vigilante and remove all the kebab once and for all
>>
>>34178804
Because I'd be on the news as a white terrorist harming Muslim people.
>>
File: BritSurrender.png (1MB, 1024x772px) Image search: [Google]
BritSurrender.png
1MB, 1024x772px
>>34178804
>>
>>34179024
>>34179024
lol
>>
From what I've seen all you'll be doing is arresting people who didn't pay their TV tax and taking dangerous bicycle wheels off of the streets. Or eventually killing all who oppose the new dictator, but you'll be shot by an armed gang member with your stick in hand before then anyways.

Not worth it.
>>
>>34180417
Ah ok
>>
>>34177974
Gosh. I just watch White Chapel reruns.
>>
>>34177974
Why would you want to become a pig?
>>
>>34183495
> Calls everyone in uniform, regardless of intent, an authoritarian douche
> Angry when large numbers of people okay with being authoritarian douches then flock to the uniform

Congratulations. You oppressed yourself.
>>
>>34183526
No the job that inherently rewards sociopathy did.
>>
>>34178762
That's why they ran away when the muzzies began stabbing?
>>
>>34180417

Does anyone wonder what it would be like for an American to find out the real world is not the same as the internet memes world?
>>
>>34185340
He didn't. He got stabbed up fighting three at once with a baton. But that's not enough of a le epik reddit meme XD for /pol/tards.
>>
>>34177984

fpbp

/thread
>>
File: Red-Cross101.png (6KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Red-Cross101.png
6KB, 900x600px
>>34178270

Be an EMS then, you'll be saving lives and to my knowledge paramedics aren't yet accused of racism when they treat victims of terrorist attacks.
>>
>>34188207
sounds to me like you're a pretty shitty police officer if you allow yourself to get stabbed while carrying only a weapon inferior in lethality to a blade

i mean REALLY anon are you defending the retarded choice of the british police to still be unarmed
>>
>>34188405
No, which is why I didn't suggest that? I think we should have mandatory arming.

Are you REALLY illiterate?
>>
>>34177974
My mates brother joined, announced it on facebook and got a brick thrown through his window. Doesn't even live in a bad area or anything
>>
>>34188405
How it's retarded we don't have daily mass shootings and barely anyone has guns.
>>
>>34178270
If you join the police you will be more likely to enforce authoritarian agendas on local Brits than stopping mudslimes.
>>
>>34177974
Have fun arresting white British people for tweets while allowing Muslims to rape thousands of girls.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.