[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up with Hezbollah? Are they some sort of anomaly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: 020212116.jpg (90KB, 780x498px) Image search: [Google]
020212116.jpg
90KB, 780x498px
What's up with Hezbollah? Are they some sort of anomaly or are there other non-state actors that have achieved this level of military capability?
>>
>>34177460
They're well equipped jewish pawns.
>>
>>34177470
>Hezbollah
>jewish pawns
pick one m8, they aren't the US
>>
>>34177460
>What's up with Hezbollah?
financed by everyone under the Arab sun to fight Israel as a proxy since none of Israels neighbors are dumb enough to ever invade them again since it's a open secret they have nukes. Apparently the Revolutionary Guard and the Kuds have trained and funded them so much over the last 20 years, you may as well consider them a forward deployed Iranian force.
>>
>>34177482
We're all jewish pawns in the grand scheme of things anon. Will we ever be delivered from this hell?
>>
File: jews201+6.jpg (55KB, 600x520px)
jews201+6.jpg
55KB, 600x520px
>>34177482

https://theintercept.com/2017/06/06/fifty-years-later-nsa-keeps-details-of-israels-uss-liberty-attack-secret/
>>
>>34177470
What you're talking about is United Slaves of Israel
>>
>>34177470
>>34177512
>>34177591
>Hezbollah are Jewish pawns
What is this meme?
>>
My mind was blown when I actually read about their history and capabilities in detail. They're basically a real-life Militaires Sans Frontieres, which makes me wonder

1.) What are their main sources of funding? Is it just mostly Iran?

2.) How have they not been obliterated by a national government or destroyed by infighting?

3.) Whether their organization has been infiltrated and compromised by the United States. I find it hard to believe that the U.S. government would allow a stateless army that stands opposed to its interests to exist unless there is some kind of benefit to leaving it alone.
>>
>>34177460
FARC?
>>
>>34177667
Was FARC anywhere near this powerful? I wasn't aware
>>
>>34177625
>2.) How have they not been obliterated by a national government or destroyed by infighting?

they have been neutered after the 2006 war with israel, they no longer hold territory as they ceded control of south lebanon to the lebanese army. They also used or lost a lot of heavy equipment and haven't hit israeli with rockets since the war in major way. When they aren't off fighting like they are now they operate as an independent paramilitary for lebanon if that make sense.
>>
Hezbollah protects christians in Syria.
>>
>>34178931
This, anti-Hez posters are Israeli shills
>>
>>34178931
Protecting them from what? Last I heard Jews aren't suicide bombing or burning Christians in cages.

It's just a pr stunt to try to get Christfags to love allahfags.
>>
>>34180124
Are you fucking stupid. Nice comprehension.
>>
>>34177524
>that pic
kek

yuros sure are israeli pawns aight
>>
>>34177717
Hezbollah aint shit when compared to farc, in terms of operational capability and threat posed to their opponent.

>>34180146
>czechkikes
>>
>>34180146
>the eternal Czech
>>
>>34180163
>Czechoslovakia was Hitler's first target, even before he started removing jews
Did he know
>>
>>34180124
Jews aren't suicide bombing, but they do bomb their villages, evict them and bulldoze 1000+ year old churches. Most Christians in that part of the world were living there before the creation of the modern state of Israel. It's more so that Hezbollah is Shia instead of Sunni Muslims, so they aren't backed by Saudi Arabia, or ISIS, and they give more freedom to Christians than the rest of the middle east. Think about it this way, You can freely exercise your religion legally in Iran than in Saudia Arabia for the same reason.
>>
>>34177484
They aren't even regular Arabs though, they're supported by Syria and Iran, but not Turkey or Saudi Arabia, or any of the other Sunni countries.
>>
>>34177470
They're equipped by Iran, idiot.
>>
>>34177460
Hezbollah is a product of multiple geo-political and ideological particularities.

>Lebanese state organs paralysed by aggression of multiple regional and international powers, and internal corruption
>rich and fucked up history of Sunni, Shia, Christian, secularist, leftist, and reactionary political alliance shifting
>Hezbollah emerges and transforms from some diamond dozen raghead in a doggy dog world group into an ecumenical, socially-oriented resistance group against the common enemy, Israel and their puppets in Lebanon
>Syria needs allies on the ground there, as does Iran, hence both fund and expand the abilities of Hezbollah
>Hezbollah appeals to most Lebs, isn't extremist/exclusionary, state doesn't function, Hezbollah cannibalises state functions and assets via legitimate and illegitimate means
>Hezbollah grows larger and becomes the de facto army of South Lebanon

etc
>>
>>34177460
The Bosnians were able to form a military through forming militias and reorganizing.
>>
>>34178931
Please. Hezboshit are terrorist fuckheads. They bomb innocent people too. Hezbo will kill can muslim that converts to Christianity.

Kataeb is rightful rulers of Lebanon
>>
File: IMG_6283.png (746KB, 750x1334px)
IMG_6283.png
746KB, 750x1334px
>>34180185

The allies sold us out, should have gone to war over us before danzig.
>>
File: ishtar-header.jpg (53KB, 1200x450px) Image search: [Google]
ishtar-header.jpg
53KB, 1200x450px
>>34177470
>these men are pawns
>>
>>34177460
>>34181022
Why the fuck do they button they're fatigues all the way up to the top button? That shit looks like some podunk "I dun never wore them fancy uniforms" nonsense. It's one thing when you wear bodyarmor, it's another when you're just rocking a web belt
>>
>>34180803
>Kataeb is rightful rulers of Lebanon
spotted the shill
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 571x310px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 571x310px
>>34180124
From the sunnis, dipshit.

Who are funded by Israel.

And don't even get me started on what the Zionists have done to Palestinian Christians.
>>
File: 20170418_194845.png (52KB, 690x538px) Image search: [Google]
20170418_194845.png
52KB, 690x538px
>>34181131
>tfw no Arab gf
>>
>>34181131
Qt
>>
>>34181131
tfw no baathist gf
>>
>>34177460
The PKK and its offshoots might rival them in numbers and influence, they would be annihiliated if they went against Hezbollah 1 v 1.
>>
>>34181761
Not really Hez isn't a strong as it used to be and the conflict in Syria showed that they are deficient in organized, symmetrical combat. When they first deployed in the Syrian Civil War in major roles they performed without distinction until they switched to a more asymmetric style of combat.
>>
>>34177625

To your third question, you'll notice that they've played it much more cautious with Israel in recent years and haven't attacked the U.S. since the 1980's. It is likely we have diplomatic back channels with them given that we even had back channels with the PLO in the 70's.

Another thing is that they have been expending a lot of energy kicking the shit out of Sunni extremist groups in recent ME conflicts. You'll notice how there's not a big ISIS presence in Lebanon right now.

Institutionalized Shiite terrorism is not a threat to the U.S. and hasn't been since the 1980's. It's a meme which needs to fuckin go away, but I know it won't since the Iranian revolution and Beirut were such formative and traumatizing moments for all the top Neocons at Project for a New American Century.
>>
>>34177460
Hezbollah is a pseudo-state, they just aren't recognized diplomatically by anyone other than other Shia states
>>
>>34180789
no not really. each of the constituent republics of yugoslavia had its own national guard of sorts, the territorial defence. these, and the local police forces - and later, criminal gangs as well as volunteer groups - formed the nucleus of their respective armies.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.