[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never command a 688 sinking Udaloys in thei

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: stuff.jpg (564KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
stuff.jpg
564KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw you will never command a 688 sinking Udaloys in their bastions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei30pLIK9_Y
>>
>>34173424
is it good?
>>
File: 1495560150574.jpg (18KB, 163x218px) Image search: [Google]
1495560150574.jpg
18KB, 163x218px
>>34173424
How does it compare to silent hunter?
>>
>>34174763
>How does it compare to silent hunter?

Cold Waters = Cold War gone hot
Silent Hunter = World War Two

kek
>>
Just tried it, one hell of a learning curve but I might stick with it. Satisfying when you get a kill.
>>
>>34173424
What sub launched missile at 0:44?
>>
>>34175391
Harpoon.

I'm curious about the game. I love me sum Cold War gone hot, and I loved silent hunter. Will check out reviews and more gameplay vids before thinking of buying though
>>
>>34173424
Is there only NATO campaign?
>>
>>34175523
So far but apparently they're going to work on Russian and British stuff soon.
>>
>>34175523

No, there are two dynamic campaigns. One from NATO perspective, the other from Communist perspective. The plot of the game is based on "Red Storm Rising."
>>
anyone remembers Dangerous Waters?
>>
I just want "The Final Countdown" post pearl with a fully loaded Ford class with weekly magical resupplies and no return portal opening. Land sea and air gameplay.

>ywn wreck IJN zeros or kraut Bf-109s with F-35s
>ywn cover the landings at Iwo Jima or Normandy with a AH-1Z Viper
>ywn insert with a SEAL team to infiltrate the wolf's lair and kill Hitler
Why even live?
>>
They were marketing this as Red Storm Rising spiritual sequel, did they hit the mark?
>>
File: ColdWaters_2017-06-05_22-24-20.png (496KB, 757x622px) Image search: [Google]
ColdWaters_2017-06-05_22-24-20.png
496KB, 757x622px
>>34176113
It's pretty fun
>>
>>34175727
>Dangerous Waters
YES
>>
>>34176156
What am I looking at here?
>>
>>34176042

I could never really understand the appeal of technologically advanced protagonists shitting on bad guys who don't stand a chance.

It's like cheering on a MMA champion beating the shit out of a retarded obese kid in a wheelchair
>>
>>34177778
In this case you're changing history while operating operationally all over their faces. Basically a what if power fantasy sort of thing. Otherwise it's usually fun to just beat the snot out of things every once in a while.
>>
>>34177778
It's the same reason why Gate is trash
>>
>>34175255
That...doesn't answer the question, anon.
>>
>>34173424
They need better skybox artist.
Jesus that pathetic.
>>
>>34177950
Gate was trash because was all about NIPPON STRONK complete with the US being the ultra-incompetent moustache twirling badguys as well as the unstoppable fucking battle loli who literally gets orgasms from nearby fighting. Fun concept that was horribly executed.
>>
>>34177950

the concept isn't necessarily trash, after all, it is conceptually similar to western armies turning up in technologically/militarily places during the colonial era. There are a lot of interesting possible plotlines inspired by the Spanish in the Americas, the British in India and the Imperial powers circling China like a flock of vultures watching a dying elephant. The execution is, however, trash, the worst part for me is the MC being some sort of otaku-wish-fulfillment Mary Sue.
>>
File: 688_Attack_Sub_Genesis.png (12KB, 320x224px) Image search: [Google]
688_Attack_Sub_Genesis.png
12KB, 320x224px
>>34173424

sorry boy, I been 688 since the day gaming was born.

>pic related

688 attack sub was my first (((purchased))) computer game. Followed closely by "Secret Weapons of The Luftwaffe" and therefor making me the most /k/ gamer alive.
>>
>>34173424
This and mechwarrior 5 are reasons I'm upgrading from my 1st gen imac.
>>
I will pirate if for sure.
>>
No Multiplayer/Co-op no buy.
>>
>>34179585
Fucking fag...

Go play MMO if you want Multiplayer.
>>
>>34179589
Hey, just because you don't have any friends and you'd rather play against braindead AI doesn't mean we should all have to suffer. Pretty much every sim game is more fun with multiplayer.
>>
>>34179612
I...I have friends...They just dont play games.
AI can be hard too...And Smart.
>>
>>34176042
There was a guy who ran a simulation on what would happen had the Nimitz fought at pearl harbor in the movie Final Countdown.
Sadly I never saved the link. Would anyone have it?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.