[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey all, FINALLY bought my first handgun! Went with the 9mm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: p320.jpg (72KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
p320.jpg
72KB, 800x533px
Hey all,

FINALLY bought my first handgun! Went with the 9mm because I want to train with it and not be blowing money on ammo constantly.

I'm a person that absolutely loves modding their stuff, so what cool sort of mods/attachments would y'all recommend? Also the only complaint I had with the gun was the stock sights, they really didn't please me.

Thanks!
>>
Well, congratulations on your purchase. I hope you have fun with your gun. As for attachments, if you plan on having it around for Home Defense, a Flashlight wouldn't be a bad idea. You complained about the sights not being that good, so you can get a really good set of night sights or target sights.

IDK what else, I basic bitch my shit.
>>
just get some nice sights, that's all you really need
inb4
>need
>>
>>34173162
I was definitely thinking a nice bright, but sleek flashlight for sure. That tacrail is so sexy.

Any suggestions for either? Pics of your setup?
>>
File: expert fartsman.jpg (2MB, 2600x1733px) Image search: [Google]
expert fartsman.jpg
2MB, 2600x1733px
Go down to the gun store and pick up a silencer for that threaded barrel.
>>
>>34173177
I own a Ruger THICC shooty stick. Like I said, I'm a pretty basic bitch.

But a Flashlight and some sights are nice. I'd maybe opt for a laser if you wanna get that cool point aiming vibe. Other that that, not much else.
>>
File: IMG_20170520_150929.jpg (2MB, 2387x1542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170520_150929.jpg
2MB, 2387x1542px
>>34173122
What exact P320 model is pictured in OP. Is it production?

I basically want a Tacops Carry but with a slide that can take an optic. Honestly raised suppressor sights aren't even needed if the red dot is there.
>>
>>34173122
>Bought a sig

LMAO
>>
>>34173344
I was hoping to find a grip laser. (idk what the technical term is, but the one where you squeeze the grip and it turns on. Anything else doesn't seem practical in a quick situation)
>>
File: P320.jpg (4MB, 2992x4000px) Image search: [Google]
P320.jpg
4MB, 2992x4000px
>>34173122
Welcome to the family.
>>
>>34173381
It's not mine exactly, but mine is the same one minus the threaded barrel.
>>
>>34173122

Is that a bargain bin glock? It looks like trash.
>>
>>34173455
>satoshi urushihara

my nigga
>>
>>34173492
and what does glock look like exactly
>>
>>34173503

Something that doesn't jam or seize up after 200 rounds

Sigs are notorious for being poorly manufactured recently, and the army only got them because they were dirt cheap and Gaston had a stick up his ass and wouldn't lower his pricing.
>>
>>34173515
>>34173492
>NOBODY LOSES A CONTRACT LIKE GASTONNNNN
Hahahaha you are salty as fuck. Glock, a PISTOL company blew it, and lost the biggest pistol contract of this decade, and probably the next one.
>>
>>34173528

I couldn't care less, I just find it hilarious that all the glock fanboys are now moving on to a clearly inferior pistol. I'll be happy with my USP.
>>
>>34173515
>recently

ever since they replaced their workers with gooks their QA became "so what if it's fucked, ship it anyway we'll deal with it later"
>>
>>34173536
Yeah, you totally aren't anally ravaged. Stick around though, the tears of glock-kin make my dick hard.
>>
>>34173542
>no proof of outrageous claim
Nice post Hunter 3-1
>>
>>34173542
>LIES
>>
Bump to be back on topic.

>>34173399
>>
>>34173572
>>34173609

believe me or don't, I live in the area and it's common knowledge
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.