[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i broke up the security stuff in my gun i can't put

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 20170606_045027.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170606_045027.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
i broke up the security stuff in my gun
i can't put it back together!
>>
what you do to fix your problem is take your airshit and throw it in the garbage
>>
>>34172588
You need to hold the detent in with something really thin as you wiggle the thumb safety back on. I have used the side (blunt side) or a razor blade. Also, you need to have the hammer cocked. Remember how the safety functions on the gun when it's assembled.
>>
>>34172602
How can you tell that it's airshit?
>>
>>34172626
real guns dont have safety's made of zinc
the grips if those were real it wouldnt be that shitty plastic texture
the nick in the slides safety notch
>>
>>34172651
Could be a Kimber
>>
File: 1494628524038.png (642KB, 470x750px) Image search: [Google]
1494628524038.png
642KB, 470x750px
>>34172651

Excellent analysis.

Sage.
>>
>>34172687

even kimber isnt that shitty.
>>
>>34172588
if that's a real 1911, you need to have the hammer back to insert the safety. Please watch some youtube tutorials.
>>
>>34172588
Pull the mainspring housing off, put your trigger and hammer pins back in, slide the MSH half way up to hold the spring, pull the hammer back just past half cock, and it should wiggle in.

Also you deserve this pain for having an ambi safety
>>
>>34172739
thanks bro it worked
>>
>>34172768
Cool. good luck with that thing
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.