[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on ruger ar-556 as first rifle? I live in a cuck state

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8017.png (563KB, 684x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8017.png
563KB, 684x384px
Thoughts on ruger ar-556 as first rifle? I live in a cuck state and it's the only option available to me that's not neutered
>>
>>34168195
It works.
>>
Ive heard they're alright for the price. They don't have a mil spec buffer tube either
>>
>>34168195
WA fag here.This was my first gun purchase, and for what I got it for, it's an excellent gun
>>
>>34168195
wait, what? How is this kosher but an (insert AR-15 here) isn't?
>>
>>34168329
Some places are really retarded and ban guns by name, but not type.
So you can't have a Wasr10 in Chicago, but technically can have a VZ58.
But you actually can have the Wasr10, you just can't have it in Cook County, except for the parts of Cook County where it is allowed.
The point is: gun bans are a clusterfuck of stupid.
>>
>>34168195
Just go get a fucking AR. I often wonder how many of these are just the same people who never fucking pull the trigger and buy one. Instead posting for years "hey guise what about this one". Yes, sure, whatever go buy one.
>>
I have one, got on for 450 bucks. I must say it shoots a bit low just adjust the forward sights. I fudded mine up breddy good with a drop in carbine quad rail and an cheapo red dot sight. Still all in all I only spend 520 bucks for the entire thing
>>
File: 1457777840774.webm (3MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457777840774.webm
3MB, 960x720px
>>34168195
>Ruger Ar-556
>only accepts min-14 mags
Fuck you Bill
>>
>>34169899
...i cant tell if your pretending
>>
>>34169843
>it shoots a bit low
>>34169899
That's wrong
>>
>>34169938
its the ghost of Bill Ruger laughing at us from the grave.
No you cant have STANAG compatibility with the Mini-14, even after i'm long dead.
and to make you buy even more of my exorbitantly priced proprietary magazines, I'll design an AR that only accepts Ruger Mini-14 mags.
ha ha ha ha
>>
>>34169998
But that's wrong, you idiot
>>
>>34168195
if you can get colt or more established brand I recommend it, the rifle feels poorly made the sr556 is much better rifle made by ruger go by the axiom that what you pay for is what you get
>>
>>34169698
>Just go get a fucking AR.
That's what the AR556 is you moron
>>34170550
Ignore this faggot

>>34168195
OP I bought one for $450 as a beater truck gun and it's probably the nicest basic-bitch AR out-of-the-box currently available. Between it and the M&P Sport II the Ruger has a much better barrel and frankly the threaded delta ring is a really nice touch as well.

Any AR you could build for the price of the Ruger will be shittier than it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.