[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your sent back in time to 1935, keeping all knowledge you know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: time-travel-in-phone-booth.jpg (280KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
time-travel-in-phone-booth.jpg
280KB, 1280x720px
Your sent back in time to 1935, keeping all knowledge you know now, how do you effect weapons development?
>>
Kill Kalashnikov so we never have any slavboo faggots
>>
>>34165804
Give Hitler the bomb
>>
>>34165804
>>34165819
>>34165823

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCWAcqlMc9o

Change History
>>
>>34165804
I'd move to Vienna and start making friends.
>>
Beat Stoner to the punch and become rich.
>>
>>34165804
>how do you effect weapons development?
probably not at all...
I'd move to someplace nice and cozy and I know this place isn't going to get fucked up in the next 70 or so years, and the I'd enjoy the show and the general 1930's/40's/50's/etc way of life. And the music. Hell yeah.
>>
>>34165804
Steal Stoner's AR-10 blueprints and exchange them with Kalashnikov's prototype plans.

Or, befriend them and plant ideas in their minds bit by bit so they would build the other rifle.
>>
Equip the Germans with HK416s
>>
>>34165804
>>34165823
Give everyone the bomb
>>
>>34165804
tell hitler about the weakness in the enigma key management. tell him i can design an even better cryptosystem. teach the nazis proper info security. explain them in detail how they can exploit infrared vision in night combat to devastating effect. try to help them create integrated circuits microchips and digital radio and fire control tho this could take a while.
>>
>>34166709
oh and i would definitely tell them about composite armor and era panels! i mean a lot of steel could be spared on armor. tungsten apfsds and smooth barrels could also be a nice tip.
>>
Weasel my way into the FBI, destroy .40 short and weak at the source.
>>
Probs produce special snowflake guns at the right time for adoption.

Also, probably stockpile a bunch of pre-Hughes automatics and vintage rifles and leave a cryptic as fuck note in some random public land cabin in Nevada.
>>
>>34165804
>Your sent back in time to 1935, keeping all knowledge you know now, how do you effect weapons development?
DESU - you can't. In 99% of cases there was no alternatives for weapon systems. All that "they should took X instead of Y" are written, mostly, by people who didn't see whole picture of industrial capabilities of country Z and it's budget.
>>
>>34165804
I'd probably get a gun that shoots large caliber apostrophes. Real morons can't even see them coming and simply forget they exist. In 1935, they might even teach you how to use them. YOU'RE welcome.
>>
>>34168670
You mean make it so they dont hire female agents to ruin adoption of 10mm
>>
>>34165804
I wouldn't. I would try to fuck some chics I hope I'm not related to.
>>
I'd fuck my grandmother or something, she used to be hot, hell my grandfather was probably hot too
>>
>>34165804
I rape your grandmother.
>>
>>34165804
I tell them to kill OP's mom, preventing this weapons-grade autism.
>>
>>34165804
I'd probably use my knowledge of future events to ingratiate myself with people in power whilst making a killing in the stock market. The former shouldn't be too hard to accomplish after starting into the latter. Hell take out enough ads in newspapers under the same pseudonym predicting future events and you'd get noticed sooner or later. Then I'd employ a think tank of weapons engineers with the actual nitty gritty talents and jump start american small arms manufacturing along with helping our nuclear program along. Even general knowledge of how to make a teller-ulam device would be indispensable in the time frame of when america was still trying to perfect implosion and gun type devices. Also gotta be sure to prevent the ruskie infiltrations that allowed them to develop their nuclear program.

The real fun starts when i convince the president and key members of his staff that im a time travel sent back from the 80s when the russians finally banded together with the chinese and "a whole red sea of other nations" turning america into a nuclear inferno. Should be pretty easy to convince them to nip the russian and chinese problems in the bud. Then it's time for the great Pax Americana.
>>
>>34165804
Bring shaped charges, microprocessor technology, the warning of the allies cracking Enigma, and EMP to the Third Reich.
>>
>>34166709
You say Enigma, I say Enigma, we should travel back in time together. Declare war on the Federal Reserve.
>>
File: 1476563478607.jpg (101KB, 534x460px) Image search: [Google]
1476563478607.jpg
101KB, 534x460px
>>34165804
I wouldnt, id just join the Marines so i can kill zipperheads.
>>
>>34166044
>we end up with a USSR with ARs in x39
>the US ends up with AKs in .30-06
I can live with this.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.