[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I participated in my fist pistol competition last night Why didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: AK47.jpg (153KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
AK47.jpg
153KB, 1024x768px
I participated in my fist pistol competition last night
Why didn't any of you fucks tell me how much fun this sport is when you're allowed to move and shoot?

Also, thank you Anthony for loaning me the magazine holster and the pointers
I noticed the patch on your range bag
>>
>>34165180
>I noticed the patch on your range bag
Should of got his number and seen if he wants to buttfuck later. Maybe that's what you're doing now.
>>
>>34165182
"no"
>>
>>34165180
Oh damn, you weren't at the one in Piru, were you? I was supposed to be there yesterday (I'm the one who asked for advice in the QTDDTOT thread) but I got sick and couldn't make it.
>>
>>34165222
I was at Florida Firearms Academy in Tampa
>>
>>34165180
>how much fun this sport is

safety first

it won't be much fun if you get too excited and shoot yourself or somebody else
>>
>>34166444
Of course safety comes first
We get to walk the course and are given clear instruction
All questions about the course are answered
They said that if you do anything unsafe you will be removed from the property
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.