[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is a extended mag (or whatever they call it) ban a big deal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1494453879584.jpg (219KB, 1132x1698px) Image search: [Google]
1494453879584.jpg
219KB, 1132x1698px
why is a extended mag (or whatever they call it) ban a big deal when you can just 3d print magazines that can be however long you like?

>3d printing is expensive
Yeah, so is buying guns
>the gov't is restricting what we can buy
Well, you can still make it, can't you?

basically why fight for the gov't to give you the right to waste your money when you could make the shit yourselves regardless of any sort of ban??

Also give me your opinions on sawed off shotguns too, are they illegal where you live? do you think they should be? Have you used one before?
>>
File: 177.jpg (506KB, 1059x1500px) Image search: [Google]
177.jpg
506KB, 1059x1500px
>3d printing is expensive
lolno

Magazines are already REALLY easy to produce, and if they make something unilateral, it'll have ways of being worked around. Also, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Summer is giving me AIDS already.
>>
The first half made me think you were stupid. The second half made me think you grabbed up all the extra chromosomes you could while you were in the womb
>>
You don't even have to make your own mags, we just buy standard cap rebuild kits or drive to a neighboring state.

It's really just a convenience thing, as websites usually want ship to ""ban"" states.
>>
File: 1427523821218.jpg (364KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1427523821218.jpg
364KB, 1280x720px
>>34164102
a-anon I don't think you're supposed to post such lewd things here, sauce tho?
>>
>>34164080
SHALL
>>
>>34164080
Are you retarded?

Half of it is just the principle of it. Then say you manufacture an "illegal hi-cap mag", guess what happens if anyone every finds out you are making them let alone possessing them.

It would make some ATF agent get all hard and throw the book at you to try to suck a promotion out of the ATF directors dick.

>Summer needs to go, and stay go
>>
3d printed mags are weak as shit.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.