[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have any good open carry stories? This shit happened to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 16

File: jj.jpg (7KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
jj.jpg
7KB, 184x184px
Anyone have any good open carry stories? This shit happened to me today

>Today I was waiting in line at the grocery store and the guy behind me in line said "You got a gunfight at high noon, cowboy?"

>This is isn't the first time someone's who's against open carrying has bullied me for exercising my Constitutional right to do so

>In these situations I just say "Try me" and put my hand on my hip right next to my holster
That's not considered "brandishing" your gun (confirmed by a lawyer I talked to who's versed in 2A rights)

>The guy immediately took a step back and said he was just joking around
Proof that open carrying deters people from messing with you
>>
>>34161673

Is this new pasta?
>>
>>34161673
"It's gotta be noon somewhere"
>>
>>34161684
no this shit happened to me today, im tired of living in a free state with shitty liberals trying to fuck things up happening all over. I moved from NJ to get away from shit like this
>>
File: 1466802081096.png (146KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1466802081096.png
146KB, 625x626px
>>34161684
Nope, stale pasta. It surfaces from time to time with minor variations, but the jist of it's the same.
>>
>>34161673
>You got a gunfight at high noon, cowboy?
Copy pasta
>>
>>34161673

>open carrying when people are guaranteed to give you shit for it, call the cops on you (and waste your time), and act generally annoying

Just CC like any sensible person does.
>>
>>34161673
I had a gun stolen from my holster while I was taking a shit in the bathroom.
>>
File: 1483842854652.gif (203KB, 248x225px) Image search: [Google]
1483842854652.gif
203KB, 248x225px
>>34161694
>this happened to me today, and the exact same thing also happened several months ago

hmm really chambers my round
>>
>>34161690
Do you mean, "It's high noon somewhere"
>>
>>34161825
Sorry
Yes, indeed
I only play cowboy on the interwebs ;-)
>>
>>34161673
>spolier alert
They werent on earth
>>
>>34161673
Shitty bait.
>>
A smile and a "ya never know..." would have probably moved it on from there and been monumentally more mature, but whatever.

Or if you're in a mood to just be an ass, use the opportunity to start a conversation about each of the contents of the other guy's grocery cart. Be ridiculously friendly, but just don't shut up. "Garlic butter? Oh, Lord, I love garlic butter. My aunt had this recipe..." That's how you make people regret being cute about open carry comments, and all without making it look like open carriers are just dying for enough offense to draw down.
>>
>>34161673
Open Carrying is fucking gay. If someome comes in to shoot the place up, or to rob it, who is the person they are taking down? The faggot with the Deagle on his hip compensating for his small dick. Conceal Carry or nothing.
>>
>>34161800
Wtf? Did you take your pants + holster all the way off to shit or something? Did the person reach under the stall and grab it? How the fuck does that happen?

I can't really talk. I hopped out of my car to take a piss once and someone stole my winchester 1897 trench gun and my wallet before I could even finish shaking my dick.
>>
>>34162159
Someone has to charge over the berm I guess. You got the guns, I got the degree. Let's make love.
>>
>>34161800
The gringo should have stomped on your throat you fucking Indian pos.
>>
File: skull face.jpg (71KB, 1038x635px) Image search: [Google]
skull face.jpg
71KB, 1038x635px
>>34161673
>be me about to go white tail hunting with buddy
>we both need ammo but wally world is on the way
>he's picking me up
>buddy shows up in a no doors vehicle
>why are we riding in this pos?
>get to wal mart and he starts to go inside
>he's got his rifle locked up underneath his back seat
>there's no way i'm leaving my rifle in his jeep
>i take out the bolt and leave it in his glove box
>i sling my rifle on my back and head in
>go grab my ammo and pay for it with no issues
>start to head out and there's a couple of cops
>some old lady spots me and points at me
>"dats him ossifer! he coulda kild all us!"
>mfw when i have to be lectured about wal mart's carry policy
i almost got banned from wally world because of this. the cops were pretty cool about it though. i actually was buddies with one of the cop's friends. my buddy sold his jeep a couple of months later after his stereo and long jack got stolen.
>>
File: 1482636412292.png (530KB, 976x544px) Image search: [Google]
1482636412292.png
530KB, 976x544px
>>34161782
>Begging the sheriff for permission to carry your gun concealed
>>
You have five seconds to justify OC over CC

protip you fucking can't
>>
>>34165785
Generally OC doesn't require you to pay the state money just to carry your gun.
>>
>>34162228
>doesn't take his pants and underwear completely off and leave them by the sink when pooping in public
gross
>>
>>34165775
>living in a state where you have to ask permission, rather than just letting him know you're gonna do it
>>
>>34165817
>living in a state where you have to ask permission
So the majority of states.
>>
File: 1477237729072.png (600KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
1477237729072.png
600KB, 600x595px
>OC'ing P38 because <21 and I had someone try to stab my then-boyfriend and I a week prior
>God bless small town America
>heavily inebriated white trash are majestic creatures
>mostly uneventful, people give me a little bit wider berth which is sorta what I was going for
>again, midwest small town, so OC is not unheard of and most people don't bat an eye
>the fucking werhaboos though
>in about a week of carrying my Walther I had at least five autists ask to see/play with my "Luger"
>like, proper /r9k/-tier faggots, one of them complete with Cheeto-stained fingers
>stop carrying after a while simply because I can't handle any more autism than I've already got in my life

I cannot fucking turn 21 fast enough. On the plus side, that repro softshell holster I have is comfy as fuck, so there's that.
>>
>>34165870
>the majority of states
Are shall-issue, if you meet the requirements (not a felon or violent, etc)
>>
>>34165785
>faster draw
>comfort
>deterrence
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 534x718px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 534x718px
>>34165797
>comfortable
>carry a larger gun (higher caliber and capacity)

Off the top of my head, you only gave me five seconds.

There's pros and cons to both methods. People who argue about it should go untangle their panties.
>>
File: 1383879005211.jpg (205KB, 677x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1383879005211.jpg
205KB, 677x1024px
>>34165785
Its easier to open carry while wearing clothes like this.
>>
>live in NJ (yeah, fuck me)
>law TECHNICALLY says I can open carry and do it 100% legally if I have my FID (aka license to purchase guns)
>general consensus is that cops will get majorly asspained, detain you for the ~24 hours they're allowed to do, and then let you go, only to immediately detain you again and repeat the process

If I weren't worried about keeping my job, I'd try to do it for shits and giggles.
>>
>>34166749

sounds like you would be able to sue them but considering you're talking about NJ I'll believe it.

The asshole of the US.
>>
>>34166749
That's literally what the communists did to dissidents
>>
>>34166790

NJ's rules are as follows:

>Need a permit to carry for handguns, both open and concealed
>said permit is essentially "no issue" unless you have connections or make a generous "donation" to certain individuals
>costs $200 to apply for the permit, you don't get a refund if you're rejected
>can be rejected for any reason, and they are not required to give a reason (they can just say "I didn't feel like it" on the application)
>Long guns CAN be carried 100% legally with no permit, but then you get cop asspain

>>34166802

Welcome to the People's Democratic Republic of New Jersey, comrade. At least I'm only 30 minutes from PA, and they're all a bunch of happy folks who let me carry there.
>>
Ah shit I forgot about this until now

>Be me, live in the ghetto
>$360 a month for a veritable mansion
>Hardwood floors, French windows, the works
>Because I'm a skinny whiteboy, I decide to open carry and let my nigbors know that I'm not easy hunting
>Grass is getting tall, although it fits in with the area
Mowing my lawn with my G19 OC with a flannel
>Flannel is made for fall wear, little thick for midsummer
>Damn it's getting hot, I'm almost done - discard shirt
>Get to the front, shirtless skelator with a Glock
>Bunch if niglets across the street, party or something?
>Cops come rolling up
>Can we have a talk?
>Me smiling, sure
>Cop says they got a call about a man with a gun
>Yep, that's me
>Cop says I can tell him to "pound sand" as I'm well within my rights
>Nah, we can talk a bit, y'all are cool
>Big ol fat lazy Nog officer gets there, looks disgusted
>Damn, glad the white sergeant got their first
>Well, have a good day
>Put my shirt back on and finish mowing
>>
My other OC story

>Walking my Rotty on the bike path
>Bikepath has trails jutting off that leads to the woods and the riverside
>Open carrying my LCR in a shit fobus paddle holster
>Get to the river, despite the graffiti and bum camps, its breddy gud
>Older gentleman rides up on a bike to take in the scenery
>Is that a firearm?
>Why yes sir it is
>Have a brief and polite conversation on the beneficial aspects of gun ownership
>I'm a gun nerd so I've refined my talking points
>Guy seems pretty convinced, even though hes unsure if he would be comfortable owning one

All in all I did what I could, he seemed receptive.
>>
>>34166953

One more

>Still living in ghetto
>Ride my bike everywhere, my only means of conveyance
>Broad daylight, OCing G19
>Take an alley street, no cars
>Two youngish nogs at the far end, alley st is ~ 300 yds long
>Nogs can't see G19,undeterred they split up
>Should I draw?
>With my luck a cop will roll down the alley and see me unholstering Glock on muh 10 speed
>Should turn around, but I'm young and dumb
>Decide that if I'm gonna get hurt, everyone is going to get hurt
>Switch to highest gear, adrenaline pumping, I'm going at least 25mph
>Gonna kick one and grab the other while I'm going down
>This is gonna hurt you more than it's gonna hurt me
>Warface.jpg
>Nogs puss out, too much trouble
>I decide to still take the alley on my journeys, less dangerous than the cars on the Main Street
>>
File: ohh_muh_guh_naw_he_didant.jpg (629KB, 3687x2458px) Image search: [Google]
ohh_muh_guh_naw_he_didant.jpg
629KB, 3687x2458px
>>34166898
>let my nigbors know...
and that, little Jimmy, is why I come here.

On a different note:
>OC with a flannel
wut?
>>
>>34166898
what ghetto? also anymore stories/advice? tempted to move to a nearby shithole for that cheap rent
>>
>>34166898
>starting greentext with "be me"

why are people still doing this
>>
File: image.jpg (214KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214KB, 1242x2208px
>>34167258
"SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE!"

>pic related
>>
>>34166111

>deterrence

Who does it deter? They just know that ambushing you will win them a free gun. Unless you have perfect situational awareness you are only making yourself a target for opportunistic crime.
>>
>>34165785
You've got a full year to prove we give a crap about your opinions. Portion: we don't.
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 850x784px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 850x784px
>>34167354
Fuck off Beelavender
>>
>>34167399
Please dont post this, this always actually triggers me
>>
>>34167399

is that a baton or flashlight?
>>
>>34167399
i always laugh at
>partially weapons trainsd
i imagine her being at a range in that ridiculous scarf and harry potter glasses combo, while some dude in a multimeme hat and 5.11 pants teaches her how to insert a mag and thats the end of the lesson. its funnier in my head :(
>>
>>34167469
Nah the lesson would end after she complains about shoulder pain after shooting a .22
>>
>>34167399
I mean, she has a point.
>>
>>34167508
I'm a Britbong and have only ever fired long-guns, literally never fired a pistol, and EVEN I know what a retention holster is.
>>
>>34167508

No, she doesn't That's a retention holster, specifically designed so that unless you're actually wearing said holster -and- pull the weapon out in a specific direction, it binds like the dickens.
>>
>>34161800
Callum of all people had his guns stolen.

Why am I not surprised.
>>
>>34165806
>Implying I don't also take off my shirt and shoes so I can shit completely naked and with the door open so I can watch my shit not getting stolen while I do my business.
If someone tries to steal my gun I just chase them.
>>
>>34161673
>camp jelly jam
Burned in my mind forever..
>>
>>34167326

It certainly wasn't a murder heavy ghetto, like Baltimore or Chimpcongo, but it was a dystopian shithole. We had big ass dogs that the nigs feared far worse than guns. Lol now I remember two other stories, but here's a short one to elaborate the point above -

>My veritable run down but still beautiful mansion in the ghetto with a big yard is on the corner of a 4way and a bus stop
>Yeah, there's no fucking bench at the bus stop
>However, there's a nice stoop on muh property
>Nasty bunch of nigs, dark as night, dirty as coal posted up on my stoop making a racket
>Again, dumb and young, I sling up the AK and open the door, expecting immediate evacuation from my stoop
>Open door, the bright light is fine because I had put my shades on first
>DAMN NIGGA, how much fo DAT Ak tho???!?
>Uugh, You're on private property, get the fuck off
>Slam the door in disgust

Some of them get worried, but the younger ones are wild

Afterwards, I just bring the Rottweiler out and they flee immediately with the look of true terror on their faces. Either way, the whole atmosphere of the place was depressing. Everyone and everything looked like shit, constant theft and break ins, thugs walking around, fronting like gorillas defending their primal territory. Our alley was fucking third world tier- Favela sized appts, most were abandoned, copper and metals stripped by scavs, tires, mattresses, glass and every type of trash imaginable strewn throughout the alley. I should take a pic or two today actually..

We were pretty lucky, only a few attempted break ins and some shit stolen out of the yard, roommates gfs car broken windows. Dogs, guns and bars across every window were the only things keeping us from worse.

Seriously, don't do it unless you have to. It's only a matter of time before something happens and even if it doesn't, you'll hate your life. Everybody knows how niggers are even if you haven't lived with them. Avoid the groid at all costs.
>>
>>34166267
Please tell me that's not a boy.
>>
>>34167707
yes please take pics
>>
>>34167723
You and me both know that it is.
>>
File: hear me roar, hee-hah.jpg (18KB, 227x252px) Image search: [Google]
hear me roar, hee-hah.jpg
18KB, 227x252px
>>34167343
>>
>>34167508
>a point
Exactamente. If it weren't for that ridiculously roundy billboard, errr, I mean forehead and those joke shop specs fighting to balance out that retardedly stoopid Hope-esque proboscis, itself would walk around offending an exponentially larger group of people. You wanna talk triggered?
>>
>>34167882
I SAID WAR FACE, NOT HORSE FACE
>>
>>34167707
Sounds one hell of a lot like (put your hands up... put your hands up... put your hands up for) Detroit. Had the misfortune of working thereabouts thrice in the most recent years. Total armageddon-tier shithole. Even the burbs everyone so fondly referred to as "nice" places were shit, just without the immediate blight of downtown and the closer suburbs. The nearest beauty was up around the tip of LP. Pretty country there.
>>
>>34167733

I'll try to ride over this evening. No open carry though lol

I forgot about this story because it was another on my property OC, nevertheless

>It's a nice summer weekend, roomates are out, enjoying some alone time alone
>Eating a drumstick in the ice cream cone, summer rules
>Go to my back door, see a white car, think it's my roommates gf but they just left
>A black hand juts out from the car window, motioning for me to come hither
>Grimmace instinctively, put on my shades, throw away the ice cream in disgust and head outside
>Roomate has two Wolfdogs, I have a Rottweiler
>Already carrying G17 OWB, cover garment (flannel, again) tucked behind holster, effectively OC, but difficult to see until close
>Dogs are going haywire, I allow this and refuse to silence them
>SchizoNig steps out of the drivers seat
>Ah shit, I've been keeping an eye on this guy, he's fucking wild, mentally unhinged on some level
>One of the few nigs I actually worry about round here
>Keep on growling and barking puppers, thank God they sound like true hellounds
>Guess he realizes that this is more than he bargained for, but here he is
>Sheepishly walks up to the gate , which is about waist high, rest of fence is 6ft privacy
>Yo, uuh, um, I heard y'all got a red truck?
>Yeah, my bros got one, what of it?
>Another nig steps out of the car, I notice his girl is in the back too
>Well, uh, somebody said y'all stole stuff from out muh
>Cut him off there
>We don't fucking steal shit, we fucking work, you better get the fuck out of here with this bullshit
>I'm not usually a confrontational guy, but this guy was hunting and I knew that I had to deal with it
>Adrenaline pumping
>Ahrite mang, why U got dat gun on yo hip?
>Look man, I've got this thing on me 24/7, I don't start shit and I don't take shit
>Das coo, muh girl just got one and-
>Good, everyone should have a gun, now GTFO
>They saunter back into the car and drive off
>Good dogs, let's get some treats
>>
File: SHOW ME YOUR WAR NEIGH.jpg (240KB, 1061x796px) Image search: [Google]
SHOW ME YOUR WAR NEIGH.jpg
240KB, 1061x796px
>>34168013
Did somebody say horse face?
>>
>>34167258
My raifu Alex on the right
>>
>>34168160

I'm just happy I was there to deal with SchizoNig instead of my timid bro or roommate. They would have pussed out. All I can figure was that they were there to either rob or intimidate me. Regardless, after a short time of living there, I decided that there was only one language these nogs understand with picture perfect clarity - Violence. I didn't want trouble but I knew that backing down would only lead to being walked on, so I mustered up the gusto to decisively take us off of Schizonigs long list of potential prey items.
>>
>>34168236
You're starting to sound like an edgy faggot.
>>
>>34168236
yes yes you are the true alpha male the ultimate gentleman... fuck off with your faggot story
>>
Here's one on why you should always home carry

>In muh 1912 built ghetto mansion with original gas fixtures
>Damn that hardwood floor is exquisite
>Horsehair plaster seal these mighty walls
>Walls aren't paper thin, aside from the rampant niggotry going on outside, you can get some gud sleep
>Freshly 21, bought a Kimber custom II as my first gun
>Big MGS fan, had to have a 1911
>Love the gun, carry it everywhere in the house
>Damn, shits heavy
>Roommate just left, I park my car in the front because we're expecting a gravel delivery shortly
>Looks like everyone left as I walk in front door, which can't be seen from the back
>I'm in the living room, doing something stupid, can't remember but suddenly the door handle started jiggling
<Hmmm, roommate must've forgot something
>Don't go to open door because I'm watching Hickok or something
>It's been about a minute or so, door hasn't opened
>Go to look out back window, see my buddy strolling up
>Go to put on pants, he knocks
>Open door, whassup buddy?
>Who was that guy in your yard that just drove off?
>Huh, what guy?
>There was an old black guy at your door, He saw me then nonchalantly walked to a pickup and the alley and drove off
>FUGG
>Only time I left my 1911 upstairs, usually within arms reach
>MFW

Bought a Glock not long after, then got an lcr. 5 shot snub on your person beats a 1911 upstairs every time
>>
>>34168257

Yeah well it was a bit unnerving
I'll try not to sound like an ARF.commer in the future but its true
If you lived amongst them you would understand
My point is that my roommates didn't understand this dynamic, they would have responded as if we were living in Suburbia
Those rules, unfortunately, don't apply
>>
>>34168369

It was really the only time that I felt the need to act in such a manor.
I'm your typical introvert who avoids conflict unless absolutely necessary.
I was increasingly nervous as the situation unfolded and there was more rambling than what I put in the green text, but that was the gestalt of the convo.

Honestly, if I knew that it was SchizoNig and that he had his buddy, I probably would have stayed inside but it was too late by the time I got to the gate.
>>
>>34168563
>but that was the gestalt of the convo
Who the fuck talks like this, Jesus.
>>
>>34167354
Call me when cops are being killed for their guns.
>>
>>34165785
>>faster draw
>>comfort
>>deterrence

You when I OC when I am fishing I don't get the skeevy looking ones trying to peek into my boat when launching. These guys will walk over to a boat on the ramp, reach in, grab a valuable item and run away. They stay well away... they don't realize I would not shoot them running away.
>>
>>34161841
wrong book. that was "welcome to camp nightmare"
>>
>>34165915
post feminine benis
>>
>>34169113
This happens.
>>
There is nothing more dangerous than a guy with a gun and literal autism.

Just like OP.
>>
>>34167508
She's in NYC and it's a retention holster. What are the chances of this being a cop?
>>
>>34167508
the gun is in a high retention holster, meaning you can't simply pull the gun out. So while she's struggling to get the gun out, she's going to have a fist shoved down her throat.
>>
>>34169645
One hundred percent.
>>
>>34161673
I read that Goosebumps
>>
>>34169380
>It happens.
OK like I said, call me when it happens.
>>
>>34161800
I did it cause I is the niggest
>>
File: 1492179211263s.jpg (2KB, 125x117px) Image search: [Google]
1492179211263s.jpg
2KB, 125x117px
>>34161673
i have no words
>>
>>34168257
It's true with nogs you gotta nig hard.
>>
>>34161841
>>34169265
It was a giant jelly monster that sweated snails.

t. read every single one of those fucking books in elementary
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.