[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I build a gun out of stuff from my garage for under $10?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

How do I build a gun out of stuff from my garage for under $10? I don't have any money to spend on a real one.
>>
>>34160071
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Va87gB_4AI

this i guess. but you might goto jail. directly to jail and not pass go or collect $200.
>>
>>34160144
This.
>>
>>34160144
even a 4 winds is 30+ in pipes at homedepot unless hes stealing them from somewhere
>>
>>34160071
Trial
error
a friend studying to be a trauma surgeon
>>
>>34160144
Why would he go to jail?
>>
>>34162077
idk, he could just disassemble it and hope the atf doesn't shoot his pupper on the way out.
>>
File: Well, hello there.jpg (47KB, 499x314px) Image search: [Google]
Well, hello there.jpg
47KB, 499x314px
>>
>>34162110
The ATF won't know it exists unless he posts pictures of it on his Facebook like some brilliant dindu-muffin
>>
>>34160144
Did you even listen to the video? As long as you comply with OAL and barrel length minimums you won't go to jail and your dogs are safe.

Weird state laws might apply, but in any non cucked state it's fine. You can make any gun yourself if that same gun would be legal for you to buy at a store.
>>
>>34160071
Well, it's not a good one, but:

>Short piece of 5/16" brake line- $5 at auto parts store
>Door latching bolt- $2 at Walmart or Home Depot
>Short bit of wood and a bunch of rubber bands- Free. If you can't scavenge these you're a moron.

Grind or file down the end of the bolt to a point. The point has to be way at the edge, not centered. Attach the bolt to the wood with provided screws. Use a shit ton of tape to secure the brake line right in front of the bolt. Make sure there's enough room between the bolt and the end of the brake line to put a round in, when it's open. Attach rubber bands from bolt handle to front of gun--so when you pull back the bolt it wants to snap forwards. Carve wood into some half assed gun shape.

Presto, really shitty prison tier .22 for under $10. Effective range is like 2 feet but you get what you pay for.

I made one, I'll try to find pics on my phone if you're confused.
>>
>>34162467
poast
>>
File: KIMG0092.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0092.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
>>34162505
>>
>>34162585
That's fuckin cool
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QWwBqpimCA

here you go ...follow along
>>
>>34160161
not to mention all the pipe black iron and galvanized in hardware stores these days is seam welded
>>
File: 9873cPi.jpg (35KB, 374x503px) Image search: [Google]
9873cPi.jpg
35KB, 374x503px
HELLO YES FELLOW 4CHIN USERS I AM A NORMAL GUY JUST LOOKING TO MAKE HIGHLY ILLEGAL FIREARMS AT HOME AS WELL PLEASE CONTINUE POSTING INFORMATION AND THEIR SOURCES!!! :D
>>
File: making a pipe pistol.jpg (272KB, 1169x1340px) Image search: [Google]
making a pipe pistol.jpg
272KB, 1169x1340px
>>34162280
>>34160144
>>34162110
Building your own guns for your own personal use is totally legal as long as you are complying with all state and federal laws. In the ATF's eyes there is no difference between an AR made from an 80% lower and a shotgun made from pipes and scrap wood.

Here you go OP. This is from the US Army improvised munitions manual TM 31-210. You can very easily find the full .pdf online or buy a copy of the book. I am too lazy to upload the whole .pdf right now.
>>
>>34162620
Not really. The tolerance is so loose that each brass ruptures in the barrel, and it's a bitch to get them out. It's a piece of junk that I threw together in like an hour. If you fire it parallel to the ground, it fucking falls out of the air at like 50 yards.

But it's all I could think of for under $10. Could you maybe return some bottles or something and at least come up with $20? Then we'd be talking about slamfire weapons which are a little more useful.
>>
>>34162585
headspace? we don't need to freakin headspace
>>
>>34162642
How do you figure its illegal faggit
>>
>>34162642
hello mr not atf. did you know its legal to make your own guns at home as long as you do not 'intend' to distribute or sell them, and adhere to the laws of the GCA?
>>
>>34162642
ITS NOT ILLEGAL RETARD
>>
>>34162668
Not op I have normal guns... but I'm sure OP could probably come up with more then 30 bucks unless he's homeless
Now I wanna build a slam fire pip shotgun with ar15 pistol girp or stock
>>
>>34162585
just put a serial number on it
Cheap POS #0001
>>
>>34162717
Not necessary! Where are all you stupid fucks getting the idea that it's illegal to make homemade firearms? (as long as you don't make anything NFA restricted)

What the fuck state are you in?
>>
>>34162467
>The point has to be way at the edge, not centered
can't 22lr be fired from being struck anywhere on the rear side of the casing, not neccesarily the rim?
>>
>>34160071
>get the money, a job perhaps?
>get the khakis
>walk out of lgs with a fun

Unless you are twelve, which might be the case here.
>>
>>34162754
This
>>
>>34162850
no
>>
>all these people ITT automatically assuming it's illegal

What the fuck kind of dictatorship country do you live in where you have to automatically assume something you're doing is illegal, regardless of whether or not you're doing it in your own home and not harming anybody?

>>34160071
Anyway OP, check this out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDgHi_9_LX0

The design is from the Improvised Munitions Handbook.
>>
>>34160071
This has been an interest of mine for a while. I don't think you can do anything with that type of budget except make a shitty zip gun and even then you need access to a saw that can cut steel pipe or a welder and that's bound to run you up more than $10.
>>
>>34162637
Seam welded is fine so is galvanized.
Yeah seamless would give you more peace of mind but your generic black pipe still works.
>>
>>34162668
do you think that manually slamming the door latch could be done with enough force to fire the .22?
>>
>>34160144
Retarded no guns fag its legal to build your own gun in america.
>>
>>34165716
Not if you wanted to aim it
>>
>>34165869
what is the likelihood of the casing being blown out the back if its just .22?
>>
>>34162637
You don't have a problem with it since shotgun is low pressured anyway
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.