[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>‘I was throwing bottles, glasses, stools, chairs, but I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 14

File: an123385778london-england-.jpg (127KB, 1368x912px) Image search: [Google]
an123385778london-england-.jpg
127KB, 1368x912px
>‘I was throwing bottles, glasses, stools, chairs, but I was defenceless’ says London Bridge eyewitness

British CC thread
>>
File: 1lCjfqO.webm (2MB, 880x476px) Image search: [Google]
1lCjfqO.webm
2MB, 880x476px
>>
File: 1496458746648.jpg (134KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
1496458746648.jpg
134KB, 496x496px
>>34158840
>Britbongistani
>Able to protect self
Iseewhatyoudidthere.jpg
>>
File: 1496446864602.jpg (45KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
1496446864602.jpg
45KB, 504x470px
Just get over it you racists
>>
>>34158840
>British CC thread

The thread is about *nothing*!
>>
>>34158969
>>34158840
i was talking to my brother about this today yeah people got killed and hurt but people get stabbed and mugged all the time in london and far worse shit can happen why be worried about this shit
>>
>>34158840
>defenceless
that's a good thing citizen, it means that the police would not mistake you as the attacker
>>
>>34160696
justifying the problem doesn't help you
>>
>>34158840
I always wonder how many bongs just never turned in handguns and now carry them illegally.

Same thing for liberal antigun shitholes like NYC. Out of the 8(?) million people there, there have to be quite a few that just carry despite DeCommieos laws.
>>
>>34160900
Almost none.
Knew a lot of people up at Bisley after my granddad turned his arms in, this would be about 97.
Public opinion was so far against civilian gun ownership you'd never get away with it. You could slide by if it was just illegal, but wives would turn on husbands and colleagues would freak out if you were found just CCing here. Plus hard sentencing.
Maybe there are some hardcore collectors with holdouts still, but almost all the big caches were hit. Problem with rural areas (where guns were vastly more prevalent) is everyone knows everyone, and everyone's secrets. Including the local coppers.
Plus, there's no parts or maintenance availability, and hasn't been for 20 years. England is so dense shooting is essentially range-only, almost nobody has the land to shoot privately. Anyone who carries a handgun hasn't maintained or practised with it since Men In Black was in cinemas.
>>
>>34161270
Makes sense. I imagine even finding holsters has to be near impossible.
>>
>>34158969

In the 1860's a Samurai killed an Englishmen who failed to dismount his horse when passing a procession. The result of this was England levying (and recieving) a 100,000 GBP fine (and that was 100,000 GBP in the 1860's so what? Millions by today) and bombarding/burning a city for two days. Over 1 guy getting killed. In the last three month how many? ~30? ~35 subjects have been killed? And how many cities have been shelled as a result? WTF has happened. I mean America was always full of pussies but England used to rock the shit out of anyone that dared look sideways at a subject.
>>
>>34161315
Not easy, for sure. You'd have to make do with airshit or something. I should clarify, you might be able to source SOME parts, especially if you went all out and bought a modified handgun (i.e. a single-shooter with the extension) based on the same weapon you were CCing, but it'd be very difficult and probably get you caught eventually.
>>
>>34161315

Well no. You can buy attachments/accessories to guns in England pretty easily; just claim its for an airsoft gun. Yeah yeah I know, airsoft blah blah, but the reality is a 1911 airsoft gun is identical in dimensions to a real one and so a holster for one fits the holster for the other.

Even some parts are compatible. They had an issue with that a few years back when the first GBB M4's were coming out and it turned out the lower receiver, milled aluminum, was 100% compatible with a real upper. Even the US had to cease the import due to fears of unregistered lowers circulating around (worth noting the Airsoft Gun in question MSRP'd for ~$1500, so not exactly cost effective but the principle is interesting).
>>
>>34161325
Who the fuck do we shell? Most of the terrorists are home-grown and radicalised in a variety of places.
I'd suggest Saudi, but political connections and the flow of money make that a bad fucking trade in the government's eyes.
I'm all for crackdowns where they're needed, but picking a country at random seems about as effective as May's BAN THE INTERNET plan.
Maybe we could say we're locking Trident nukes on Mecca and the next terrorist attack gets the whole place glassed?
>>
>>34161373
>Maybe we could say we're locking Trident nukes on Mecca and the next terrorist attack gets the whole place glassed?

This made me fully erect.
>>
>>34161373

If it were me? And I ran the zoo that is international politics, I'd do exactly what has that area so pissed off: send a huge, WHITE army right into the holy land. They tipped their hand years ago, that's what they are pissed about and apparently it's what get's their goad? Good. Send a huge Christian, Jewish, non-muslim Army to occupy their homeland tear the whole thing down piece by piece. Same way the Nazi's were dealt with. The reasons the German people went along with Occupying foreigners? Because they were so totally occupied that if they didn't acquiesce and remain peaceful their country would quite literally starve to death and cease to exist. Right now they can seemingly attack anyone they want in the west and the thing they fear the most is never tugged at. It's not killing them they are afraid of. Or losing money. It's having Western Boots in the holy land. Good, in poker thats called tipping your hand, I say we use it.
>>
>>34161373
>>34161325
No need for shelling. Simply deport all Muslims and don't let any in. Voila, 99.99% of terrorism stops.
>>
>>34161373
>locking Trident nukes on Mecca
if only to live long enough to see that day.
>>
>>34160727
Not justifying the problem wouldn't get people anywhere either

Btw, the only way to solve both street crime (and potential terror attack) is to either station armed cops in every nook and cranny of the city or to engage with local organized crime (triads, yakuza, mafia, etc) and let them solve the crime discreetly in exchange for cops to look the other way

Choose one
>>
>>34161541
In terms of the Yakuza, when I visited some family in Japan they'd said how when it comes to crime it's just the Yakuza. Of course there are a handful of small gangs but the majority get wiped and replaced with Yakuza who sit around all day smoking waiting to be called, not causing problems and throwing bottles and shit.
>>
>>34161373
Wouldn't even work, the sect that all the terrorists are part of is so super anti-idolatry they wanted to blow up Muhammad's tomb. They'd be cheering.
>>
>>34161270
Wow, your country is fucked. Sorry, man.
>>
>>34161541
I'd rather arm all the traffic cops can try to do business with criminal groups. That will never end well.
>>
>>34161270
Sounds like hell. Still there has to be some manufacturers churning out Stens in basements, gotta provide for the gangs after all
>>
My condolences and sympathies to our British brethren. Now, get armed and get a damn immigration policy that works, or we're going to be mourning you a lot more before long.
>>
File: pp.jpg (57KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
pp.jpg
57KB, 597x519px
How do I move to the US lads? I have no qualifications, no career prospects. I just want to have a gun because my little white male penis compensation and obsession with toxic masculinity and other bigoted issues of repressed homosexuality. Can I serve in the military with other mentally ill white male Dylann Roof world-fucking racist pieces of shit to get citizenship?
>>
File: banned in communist countries.jpg (226KB, 916x631px) Image search: [Google]
banned in communist countries.jpg
226KB, 916x631px
>>34161541
Your shitty two-choice paradigm is false.
>>
>>34161956
Immigration policy wouldn't do a damned thing, because all the attack up to this point have been committed by British-born citizens.
>>
>>34162267
>taking constitution seriously

The constitution also said the US shouldn't have standing army. And yet they're here.

The constitution also didn't stop the gun grabbers. So yes your government didn't even take your constitution seriously. Hell the damn thing isn't worth the parchment it was written on
>>
>>34160696
Did you punch him in the throat and tell him to just get used to it?
>>
>>34162415
>The constitution also said the US shouldn't have standing army

Cite the clause please.
>>
>>34158840
>British CC thread

How do you conceal consent?
>>
>>34161541
good, do both

can't prevent crime from happening, but use your intelligence agencies to influence and manipulate gangs to commit the crimes you want
>>
>>34162068
>Can I serve in the military with other mentally ill white male Dylann Roof world-fucking racist pieces of shit to get citizenship?
pretty sure yeah.
I dont think its required though.
>>
>>34162442
Top Kek
>>
>>34161883
How easy would a Sten be to make and would it be a waste of time rifling the barrel?
>>
>>34161645
My Father in law was a Jap policeman for 40 yrs. Ended up being #3 cop in the prefecture by retirement.

Yakuza would visit the house occasionall for a chat. The service they rendered society was invaluable overall. The addicts of drugs or indentured prostitutes would regret the state of affairs, but overall peace was gurunteed.

Recent years have seen the diluting of Jap Yakuza with shithead Chinese and Koreans. Those procks only want money and don't make effort to maintain the peace - thus invalidating the benefits described.

Inb4 weeb, dad works at Nintendo, etc.
>>
>>34163672
It's not as easy to make as some stuff found online, although it's been tested a lot more. No use rifling the barrel.
>>
>>34161325
if they're english citizens do you bomb yourselves?
>>
>>34161541
Get your head out of your ass, Britbong.

You're looking at something on perhaps a larger scale than the Troubles. Say the "I" word, and I don't mean Islam.

I mean "insurgency"
>>
>>34161883
Gangs use AKs and shit, brought from Eastern Europe usually.
>>
>>34164054
Sad. No national pride left at all...
>>
>>34163894
English citizens on paper, though their heart is only with Britain every pension day.
>>
>>34160900
The problem is, any firearms related crime is instantly 9 years inside.
When we got hit with the bans, they didn't fuck about.
>>
>>34161372
You can buy all the parts to make an AR-15 full retard in the UK, and have them all in your possession, but if you put it all together it becomes section 5, and once its been section 5 it can never not be. So you'll get fucked hard for it.
>>
>>34161373
are you a fucking retard or something?
Home grown?
They are NON-WHITES living in our countries.
The target is obvious.
Burn down mosques, burn down their government provided housing, attack their family & communities who enabled this, etc

This is our homeland, this is our nation being attacked, why are they here?
>>
>>34164825
This is a point that few get. The world is hellbent on the notion that whites (particularly the british) are the invaders/non indigenous players in any racial dispute. Great Britain is the only place they can call home/their own, but with this leftist faggotry, they are denied that.

Coupled with the welfare these shitskins pull, and the discord created, why the fuck should they stay?

If I was the man, I'd enforce instant deportation to any individual convicted of any crime greater than shoplifting, speeding, etc. If they're underage, tge immediate family goes too.

That may instill some good behaviour.

If deportees are not accepted by their respective destinations, airdrop them.

Parachutes optional.
>>
>>34163793
so basically make money through shady means, but don't be a complete shitbag about it to a point where police get involved and eventually break up the party?
>>
>>34164988
>if they're underaged, the family goes too
Sounds like you just want to get rid of Pakis and niggers and not a viable criminal justice system
>>
>>34158840
Post your EDC lads.
>>
>>34165062
>you just want to get rid of Pakis and niggers

How's that a bad thing?
>>
File: 1485142486158.jpg (20KB, 540x255px) Image search: [Google]
1485142486158.jpg
20KB, 540x255px
>>34165087
All I've got are these fat stacks of cash
>>
>>34160900
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3540966/SAS-hero-jailed-Falklands-War-gun-trophy-Former-soldier-sentenced-15-months-keeping-9mm-pistol-remind-22-friends-died-conflict.html

Former SAS soldier was convicted for hanging on to a pistol he picked up in the Falklands. Bear in mind he only kept this in his house, never even fired it. Imagine what flack a regular citizen would cop for even thinking about carrying a firearm.
>>
>>34158969

He looks like a fucking camel

Its true, pet owners really do start to look like their animals
>>
>>34161701
Look it this way; a body with too much parasites is a sick body, but a body with no parasite whatsoever will have problems with allergies (public outcry at the slightest of problems) or even deadlier diseases (terrorism)
>>
>>34161541
You mean the police couldn't do a thing even tho we're paying one of the highest tax in the world? The fuck they're doing with my money?
>>
>>34165276
Slags' boob jobs
>>
>>34163127
How do I get to the US in the first place?
>>
>>34161674
Sunni? Lol faggot no they aren't Sunni pick up a fucking book. I know people who would fucking kill a Shia if they every met one alone, and those people fucking talk about radical shit all the time. The local mosque is a known fucking anti-Shia breeding ground.
All
>>
>>34165324
go the embassy in london or the consulate in a nearby city, ask them.
>>
>>34165480
Wahabbis, retard
>>
>>34160696
Except it doesnt happen in mass and all at once, you stupid fuck.
>>
>>34161325
Americans dealt the same thing to algerian pirates : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_Wars
>>
File: america18.jpg (117KB, 970x1290px) Image search: [Google]
america18.jpg
117KB, 970x1290px
>>
>>34166613
YES, we can.
>>
>>34166664
Yes we CAN.
>>
>>34165324
Well, the easiest way is on a plane, you know, those big loud fuckers in the sky.
You could go by boat, but that takes quite a bit longer.
If all else fails, try swimming there, best of luck with that one old chap.
>>
File: IMG_1276.png (336KB, 438x389px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1276.png
336KB, 438x389px
>>34166613
Britbongs should do this.
>Mfw hadji gets his shit rocked by a can of pork and beans.
>>
>>34165025
That is the How To Get Away With Orranized Crime strategy, yeah.
>>
>>34158969
KHHAAAAANNNN!
>>
File: 1491139009737.jpg (29KB, 362x403px) Image search: [Google]
1491139009737.jpg
29KB, 362x403px
>>34162068
check the US immigration website, it's in the process of being reworked toward a merit-based immigration system, one in which English speaking Europeans with an education and similar values will be higher on the list than others.
>>
>>34165025
That and they handled those who would cause problems, provide community support, etc.
>>
>tfw want to move to US once I've finished my course
>tfw I'd likely be in california

...it's better than nothing, right guys?
>>
>>34167271
You'd probably be a short drive from vegas or AZ. So yeah, better than nothing.
>>
>>34167271
>moving to and paying taxes in a state that actively tries to limit the constitutional rights of americans

don't
>>
>>34167311

I'm doing 3D art, with the intention of going into games as a character or weapon artist, and the studio I'd ideally want to go to is cali, so no choice sadly.
>>
>>34166737
>some kid and his engineer father design a machine using some sort of compressed gas to launch a series of cans of pork and beans in a short amount of time
>>
>>34167355
It depends on what city you're in. Closer you are to the central valley, the worse it gets. Socal and Norcal mostly don't give a shit.
If you're closer to socal and you want to shoot without being bothered? Go to San Bernadino county. They are high on the don't-give-a-shit list. Big Bear mountain and the desert, you can shoot at ranges and at BLM land.
>>
>>34165324
Fly to Mexico and follow the closest group of beaners in a tunnel.
>>
>extendable batons and pepper spray are both banned here
This country is a fucking joke desu.
All these fucking liberal shits lighting fucking candles sniffing their own avocado-scented farts and sneering at "uncivilised" Americans for having the will and ability to defend themselves.
>>
Makes me happy to see Brits getting btfo by their Muslims. Perhaps they can pray and sing more songs. That'll surely make it stop
>>
>>34158969
>terrorism is way of life
Yeah if you live in some third world shithole with a civil war going on.
>>
File: 1461886949332.jpg (779KB, 1536x2307px) Image search: [Google]
1461886949332.jpg
779KB, 1536x2307px
>>34169847
>Brits
>London
Pick one famalam
>>
>>34169847
A little fucked up considering they don't just target liberals but literally everyone including children. Why should we all have to suffer because of a liberal majority? This is why democracy doesn't fucking work.
>>
>>34158840
The few sane yurops should start to reenact the turner Diaries in Yurop. the most violent parts.
>>
>>34169994
I admit I have fanticised about burning down mosques, vandalising shit, spraying anti-islamic graffiti, buying a gun and deathstaring muslims with a t-shirt that reads "don't tread on me".
>>
you'll find freemasons behind it
>>
>>34169934
Oh well. You guys still haven't woken up yet. France 2.0 soon. Enjoy the ride.
>>
>>34170090
We'll never wake up 2bh

https://mobile.twitter.com/boiledsheep/status/871136424103337986/video/1
>literally cowering under a table
>unironically defending the people you're hiding from
>>
>>34170204
Holy fuck how can anyone be that stupid? Liberal unilads need to screw their heads on straight and stop trusting the media.
>>
>>34170204
Too many lies to elect someone like Nige?
>>
>>34170266
Ironically Manchester and London are two of, if not the most libcucky cities in the UK, so its pretty funny that they are blown up and stabbed by their own pet brown people.
>>34170318
Id love are Nige as PM 2bh, but our electoral system makes it very unlikely to happen
>>
>>34170362
I wouldn't call children dying "funny" but yeah I sure hope people learn that multiculturalism just isn't viable.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.