[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any possibility that developmental versions or early

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (53KB, 550x390px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 550x390px
Is there any possibility that developmental versions or early examples of weapons like the SKS, AK-47 or M60 ever saw extremely limited and unofficial service in the Korean War or final days of WW2?
>>
>>34158530
the SKS was everywhere in korea you retarded cumdumpster
>>
>>34158530
Could be. There is a rumor that SKSes used in Battle of Berlin.
>>
>>34158530
Something makes me think this guy has caught a time traveler in the act
> examines old photos of WW2
> notices an M60, almost passes it by except for
> hey wait a minute, whats that doing here
> hmm maybe its just a prototype

The M60 didnt come until after WW2 because it was designed in principal based on the (MG42?) but with a reduced fire rate.

The AK-47 was inspired by the STG-44 but it doesnt share any components with it. Also by model name it did not come out until 1947 and I believe it was kept a secret from the rest of the world for a year or two.

The 7.62x39mm round Was designed during WW2 in 1943 I believe but the rifle it was chambered for, im not sure if that was the SKS or its predecessor (im too lazy to check wiki right now)

The SKS did come out before the AK-47 though, I remember that fact, and also they never would have made the SKS if the '47 was first.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.