[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do so many people in the military have gay hair cuts? High

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: hooah.jpg (13KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
hooah.jpg
13KB, 200x300px
why do so many people in the military have gay hair cuts?
High and stupids aren't required
>>
U r gay an stupid
>>
>>34156851
I just shave my head, saves time and money. But once in a while my squadmate gives me a nice fade for free
>>
>>34156851
Only boots and lifers do.boots because they have too, and lifers to show they are into the military lifestyle.
>>
>>34156851
low reg 4 life here.

I don't know, a lot of guys who wear high and tights who aren't boots are the same kind of guys who wear tommy bahama tshirts tucked in to a pair of generic walmart blue jeans. So they are probably just clueless about how stupid they look.
>>
File: 48d04301b9e1acce609f39d.jpg (90KB, 780x862px) Image search: [Google]
48d04301b9e1acce609f39d.jpg
90KB, 780x862px
>>34156851
High and tight is the last stand of implicit whiteness
>>
The old Filipino ladies at the base barbershop don't know how to do anything else.
>>
barracks barbar here, just remove the guard and buzz cut. why? ease of maintenance, dries quickly out of the shower and all the bubbas who give no shits give me a dollar every sunday night
>>
I haven't cut my hair in 3 years
>>
>>34156851
It's practical.
>>
>>34156851
Because it's mandatory.

do you really think they choose to look like that??

there choice is bald or a tiny bit of hair like in that pic.

all while the women get to have whatever hair they want.

This is why I hate the army. they give the women a pretend boot camp with comically easy exercises yet they get the same salary as the men who literally do double the work and are forced to shave their heads weekly for no reason at all.
>>
>>34158000
I just realized I've had the same bottle of shampoo for at least two years now.
>>
>>34159261
i bought shampoo 3 times in the army. once at basic, once after i got to my unit, and once more when i got back from deployment.
>>
>>34159261
>>34159298
bronners soap, watered way the fuck down

but i dont soap most of my body, including crotch, asshole or head

> hands because i eat food and they handle the soap
> pits because they smell
>>
>>34156851
government barbers. they like the same tards that work at the dmv.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.