[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does a creature like this acquire a badge? https://www.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: SHELLY.jpg (57KB, 574x576px) Image search: [Google]
SHELLY.jpg
57KB, 574x576px
How does a creature like this acquire a badge?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fU_Aquk4ME
>>
>>34156587

i didn't watch those video but op apparently you are totally clueless about the job function of police

#1 or close to it is to - control the situation

and cursing weapon waving physical violence are part of their toolkit

go read some nigger hate threads on pol and ask why did god create those creatures
>>
>>34156629
watch the video you fuckin tard
>>
That's probably from a massive city where they take any and all that can pass the minimum requirements to enter. Hopefully she was fired immediately after that but it sounded like the other guy was just having a good time stoking the flame.
>>
You lower the standard to artificially increase ethnic minority, physical inept, and general diversification.

Happens to more than cops/military. Same thing happened to google when they started accepting subpar applicants to be politically correct. Of course the sjws started crying about unequal pay next.
>>
>female cops

just hope you never get shot by one

cunts can't handle guns and having authority.
>>
>>34156587
Women are too emotional for civilized society.
>>
My small town local PD has a guy that weighs over 300 pounds and a woman that used to be a notorious crack addict.
>>
the fuck is she so mad about
>>
>>34157223
cops have to lower the standard because they cant get enough people. theres a lot of police departments out there that are under staffed
>>
File: 1491978786548.png (195KB, 417x578px) Image search: [Google]
1491978786548.png
195KB, 417x578px
>>34156587
>female cops
>>
>>34157625
the officers shes screaming at just resolved a domestic dispute between her brother and his partner, the girl she's threatening to kill
>>
Thank God the south lost.
>>
>own vagina
>>
what a hambeast
>>
File: 1490236434763.jpg (62KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490236434763.jpg
62KB, 600x600px
>>34157735
>>
> Cop in left of frame literally tells guy to sober up, WHO THEN DRIVES AWAY
> Then a screaming woman begins brandishing a loaded pistol

Shit kickers. Not even once.
>>
>>34158627
>>34157735
Thank god the south lost.

So that muslims can take over our country and we get enslaved by SJW liberals.

Yeah, thanks God.

The godless north takes over to destroy itself.
>>
>>34158866

Both civil and ww2...
>>
>>34156587
she looks and sounds a bit like Pam from Archer

the way the guy says SHELLY doesn't help either
>>
>>34156587
>watch video
...... whoah. Shes a fucking nutbag. Just goes to show you people are fucking crazy.
>I dont give a fuck ill go to jail who gives a fuck about this job
>she said, being a cop
Whoah.
>>
>>34158783
I know right? It's fucking awesome, degenerate shitheads.
>>
>>34158885
fucking please pam would have been way cooler under stress than this demitard with a star.
>>
>>34158902
I didn't say acts like
>>
>>34157658
> getting involved on a personal matter while on the job.
> conflict of interest

Good god, I chose to believe this is a hoax and it's a company of actors and she forgot to jump through the break away glass she had installed.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>34158913
And I didn't say stop
>>
>>34156587
>How does a creature like this acquire a badge?
Diversity quotas.
>>
>>34156587
> Brother gets told to drive home and sober up
> She's screaming like a banshee with a loaded gun
> 'You did predict this'

They're probably all related by marriage and it's just southern nepotism. One of those places like Lousy-anna where you get a ticket and can get out by just handing over a $50.
>>
>>34157157
Two towns across the river from Baton Rouge, both with maybe 10k people combined.
>>
If a woman cop loses her shit and draws her weapon out of nowhere, can I legally defend myself?
>>
File: 1461556175056.gif (2MB, 200x149px) Image search: [Google]
1461556175056.gif
2MB, 200x149px
>>34156587
What the fuck has her so pissed off
>>
>>34159327
Woman or not, odds are you're going to jail if you shoot an on-duty police officer. There have been several cases where that was not the case, but they are in the majority.

Better to remain calm and compliant and take a payout from the taxpayers later.
>>
>>34158866
>So that muslims can take over our country and we get enslaved by SJW liberals.

Neither of those things are happening
>>
>>34156587
she screams like the dike bitch cop who arrest me for my first dwi.
>>
>>34160060

Dude shoulder hostlers are dated garbage fuck off
>>
>>34160060
>for my first dwi.
>first dwi
and yet another reason for me to point and laugh at the car wreck of a life that is Callum. I hope you get shot by a bail jumper you tard
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.