[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't the CAR (Center Axis Relock) shooting stance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 19

File: 1482216429172.png (3MB, 1201x901px) Image search: [Google]
1482216429172.png
3MB, 1201x901px
Why isn't the CAR (Center Axis Relock) shooting stance more popular?
>>
>>34155594
its a meme.
>>
>Not as steady as front facing stance
>Not as small a target as sideways stance
>>
FPBP
>>
>That bit at the end of the movie where the chick says she will end it, tries to kill Wick with a little knife and gets destroyed in 10 seconds

I don't know what I was expecting, but I'm glad it wasn't some strong woman bullshit.
>>
File: 1429400215130.jpg (86KB, 562x708px) Image search: [Google]
1429400215130.jpg
86KB, 562x708px
>>341555
>>
>>34155594
didn't wick snubb the 1911 in that movie? now he's rocking it? the fuck?
>>
>>34155594
It's fine for confined spaces.
It's good to shoot multiple stances.
General shooting I've fallen into using the same stances as hickok45.
>>
>>34155725
He had no choice. Him disliking the 1911's 7 round capacity was a set up for the irony of being forced to use it in the final fight.
>>
I actually want to learn it because it makes the most logical sense in close quarters combat, which is most likely what I would be facing as I live in in apartment in a city, but I'm kind of afraid I'll get kicked out of a range for trying it because it looks like "problem solva" shit, and I don't really see anyone else ever doing it.
>>
>wick gets access to the secret assassin armory with the nicest guns in the world
>gets a glawk and generic AR
>>
>>34155798
>gets a glawk and generic AR

those are the best guns in the world shrub. get fucked.
>>
File: JW2Armory2[1].jpg (256KB, 1917x803px) Image search: [Google]
JW2Armory2[1].jpg
256KB, 1917x803px
>Mr. Wick, I see you are about to go to a highly secure party and assassinate someone with extremely powerful friends who will no doubt hunt you for the rest of your life if you are made.
>Take this unsilenced glock with a ported slide that is so loud it gives the audience of this movie hearing damage.

It was great for the three gun scenes and when he needed to go loud, but seriously, an assassin would use a silencer. He could have carried a silenced gun in addition to the riced glock.
>>
File: JW2G26[1].jpg (529KB, 1250x1118px) Image search: [Google]
JW2G26[1].jpg
529KB, 1250x1118px
>>34155798
The glock he got was so upgraded that even I would trust it in a fight. It's anything but generic. Ditto for the SBRed AR-15. They were both guns that emphasised practicality.

I miss the semi silenced H&K P30L that he used as his signature pistol in the first film, though.
>>
>>34155858
And then when he gets to the part about "something to end the evening" I'm thinking grenade launcher or some shit and it's a fucking shotgun. In the fight scene he dumps a rifle with range and a 30rd capacity for that fucking POS. No pro would do that. I know they did it for the whole 3-gun thing and to show his cool shotgun manipulations, but it pulled me right out of the movie because no way with a horde coming after you do you drop your rifle for a shotgun.
>>
>>34155858
He would have gotten away with it if he didn't have a one in a million chance of running into Cassian who recognized his face.
>>
>>34155947
I assumed he ran out of ammo.
>>
>>34155977
I assumed the script called for the shotgun manipulation scenes.
>>
>>34155749
up until recently i lived in New York State and we saw Jon Wick 2 the day it came out
>sitting in the theater
>part where morpheus gives jon wick the 1911
>Jon wick goes "ughh, seven plus one capacity"
>i yell out in the theater "HEY ITS NY COMPLIANT"
>everyone laughs

apart from the scene where they are using the suppressors in a crowded train station, i loved that movie
>>
>>34155977
>>34155986
i also thought he burned through all his AR mags

but lets be honest any problem with the shotgun switch was more than made up for when he pinned that guy against the wall with the muzzle of his shotgun, speed loaded a shell into the chamber and shot him point blank

that part was fucking awesome
>>
>>34155986
Well he went through a good many rounds and mags with the AR, so I seriously think it's not too unbelievable that he had to switch when he did. A shotgun is still better than a grenade launcher in terms of practicality and I think you underestimate how effective a shotgun is in close quarters.

On another note, that scene where Wick meets Morpheous and he talks about their past was a funny nod to the matrix. Laurence Fishburne has really let himself go, though.
>>
>>34155594
Because you weren't hear 5 years ago when it was popular.

>>34155903
>semi-silenced
Tf? It was a P30L with a compensator.
>>
>deaf girl is hyped up as the final boss
>John throws her around like a ragdoll and kills her in 20 seconds

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>34156053
Well it sounded funny to me, so I thought it was silenced.
>>
>>34156081
I think she even had ammo in her gun and she still tried to take Wick in hand to hand combat with nothing but a punch dagger. It wouldn't have made any sense for him to have trouble with her after that scene where he beats Cassian though, so I'm okay with him destroying her. Remember how the final boss in the first movie was that old, fat russian mobster and he somehow held his own against Wick in a knife fight? Maybe they thought that was bullshit and made up for it with the mute girl getting stomped without difficulty by Wick.
>>
File: Rudy.jpg (46KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
Rudy.jpg
46KB, 500x286px
>>34156081
She's genderfluid and bisexual, and Keanu fucks hot trannies in real life. She'll be his love interest next movie probably if she didn't die.
>>
>>34155594
Its only good in confined spaces.
If you are outside, it has little benefit.
>>
>>34156002
>i yell out in the theater

NIGGER
>>
>>34155658
Get lost faggot, I see you posting in every thread that you possibly could.
>>
>>34156002
>People still don't realize the suppressor scene was poking fun at normies who get all their gun info from Goldeneye64 and other flicks
It's totally ridiculous and in stark contrast to the rest of the film. They're taking the piss, so just relax.
>>
>>34156208
no he doesnt dude shut up
>>
File: cherub.jpg (104KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
cherub.jpg
104KB, 720x540px
>>34155903
>so upgraded that even I would trust it in a fight.
Jesus Christ how much work do you need before the Glock goes from being a reliable firearm to a reliable firearm?
You put a tiny kabar bayo on your pistol's rail, didn't you?
>>
>>34156002
dude the supressor scene is very realistic. with subsonic 9mm ammo the only sound coming from the gun would be the sound of the action working. it would be totally masked in a loud as crowded trainstation
>>
>>34156968
Oh hi I didn't know you were personally connected to the actor. What's he really like?
>>
>>34157054
he's a really well grounded and nice guy actually. doesn't let his fame get to his head or anything. and he hates niggers and gays
>>
>>34157019
Fuck off with this shitty b8.

I've been in that station, you would hear a pistol slide rack, not to mention the bullets hitting the fucking wall and the shells bouncing all over the place.
>>
>>34157141
not with all those people in there talking and walking around n shit you wouldnt
>>
>>34157016
Was thinking the same thing.

>extremely reliable out of the box pistol
>gotta upgrade it so it's reliable
>>
>>34155594
i really wish they would have given him a hi point instead of the 1911 at the end that would have been so funny
>>
>>34157150
What kind of shithole are you from where people are fucking yelling in train stations constantly?

I was literally in the train station they filmed that scene in a couple of weeks ago. People were talking but at a normal fucking volume.

You would easily be able to hear a silenced 9mm fire. Even if you couldn't, people would see the shell casings.
>>
>>34157195
dude when u get a lot of people in one place its just inherently loud as fuck from people talking and shit. like a high school lunch room but louder
>>
>>34155717
Anyone got that page from that Punisher comic where he kills a bunch of gangbangers and executes one while saying "The sights are on top of the gun"?
>>
File: 1494677060394.png (162KB, 276x290px) Image search: [Google]
1494677060394.png
162KB, 276x290px
>>34156208
>fucks hot trannies in real life
Nigga what? Source that shit now or gtfo
>>
>>34157212
>like a high school lunch room

You mean where you were a month ago?
>>
>>34157237
there was a concern about 10-15 years ago that the noise level in school cafeterias would be enough to damage kids hearing. when i was in middle school they put this big stop sign thing in there to measure the noise level and if it made the light change to red they wouldnt let anyone talk for the rest of lunch period. they found that the average cafeteria was around 100db which a bunch of grownups in a trainstation like that could easily surpass. a silenced 9mm with subsonic ammo is around 130db which would be quiet enough to shoot in a place like that without drawing attention
>>
>>34157305
I remember those stoplight things, but the school I was at used them for punishment. They put them in the cafeteria and if it went red or some shit we all couldn't talk for the rest of lunch.

I have no idea who thought that was a good idea, I think the school used it for like a week and then realized it was retarded.
>>
>>34157305
silenced subsonic 9mm is 130db?
What even is the point then?
>>
>>34157225
>>
>>34157341
yea i looked them up i think this is one like we had. they used them on us for all 4 years of middle school

https://www.amazon.com/Yacker-Tracker-Noise-Detector-5-5/dp/B001AZ2O2Q
>>
>>34157350
i guess i just watched this mac video to see how loud they were in db

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vydILDfxEnU
>>
>>34156198

Yep, noticed that the on the second viewing

>Her 1911 runs dry
>Deploy le edgy stab dag
>Get stabbed by own punch knife
>Keanu checks her pockets and pulls out a fully loaded 7 round mag, loads 1911
>presscheck

She reminded me of a MGS character though, I liked her
>>
How does the CAR work?
>>
>>34155749
I like to think he showed a little more disgust when Morpheus mentioned it was a Kimber.
>>
>>34155798

>Two most popular weapons in the world
>Why didn't he pick a FAMAS and Mark 23?
>>
>>34155798

>something is wrong with picking practical choices
>>
>>34157016

The only "upgrade" worth a damn is an Apex Extractor for modern Glocks.
>>
>>34155594
It makes you look like a walking tacticool meme.
>>
>>34155903
>it's got fancy shapes milled into it, so it must be better
Engravings give you no tactical advantage whatsoever.
>>
File: shotsfired.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shotsfired.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>34157445
I think that was kind of the point. You compare Gianna's bodyguard to Santino's, it's a reflection of their personalities.

Gianna's pragmatic, businesslike and straight-up with an understanding for how the business works. Cassian is direct, loyal and gives John a run for his money on a couple of occasions because he's skilled and has no time for fucking around.

Santino is a narcissistic prick who wants to steal a spot that his sister earned, values his image but can't back his shit up with actual graft. Ares is young, over-confident and spends more time goading John than actually doing her fucking job and ends up dying because her confidence outstripped her ability.
>>
>>34155858
His plan was to get in, kill her presumably with either the knife or his Glock in that brick enclosure she was in where nobody would hear it regardless, and get out. All the guns were just in case he needed to fight his way out.

I mean realistically if you want to assassinate someone it makes a lot more sense to use a suppressed long-range gun anyway.
>>
>>34156087
movies do that to emphasize how loud and powerful the ARs are by comparison. there's not really a good way to portray the different sound levels of gunshots in a movie without either making the rifles the same sound as the handguns or giving the audience hearing damage
>>
>>34155717
>niggers
>>
>>34157652
Given how it was a closed compound, and by the way they set it up, killing her after being inducted to the High Table would have been impossible/suicide, infiltrating was probably the best option.

Best case scenario, John slips in, takes out Gianna and leaves without a trace, giving him 5-10 minutes grace before anyone even notices something's up. That grace period goes out the windows with a long-range shot unless he can manage to make the shot with good sound cover and with her isolated enough for nobody to immediately realize what's up.

Just took one moment of bad luck for the whole thing to unravel.
>>
>>34155594
You look like a mall ninja doing it at the range but it's good if you have to shoot someone up close and you don't want them to take your gun away from you.
>>
>>34155594
wow he has poor trigger discipline for an assassin
>>
>>34155594

Can it be done using a S&W 500, or any high powered rounds, without punching your face or getting shit tons of gases close to your body? I'm fairly sure it can be done, but better to ask /k/ that knows for sure
>>
>>34157728

or maybe he's on target and ready to fire.
>>
>>34155672
but that's no the first post.
>>
>>34155903
>The glock he got was so upgraded that even I would trust it in a fight.

If the scuttlebutt is to be believed, Keanu now only trained at Taran Tactical, but also owns part of Taran Tactical.

Anyhow, both movies really rubbed me the wrong way. I'm not a fan of over the top fullshit. Give me HEAT any day.
>>
>>34156002
i was annoyed at that suppressor scene until i got to the ending. then i thought, what if everyone around him were assassins just trying to play it cool?
>>
>>34157968
but the end was the worst part about the movie
how the fuck would any of them make a living with the oversupply of murder to target ratio

basic fucking economics
>>
>>34155858
A ported slide is not a ported barrel
>>
>>34156002
Kill your self
>>
>>34158116

Most people on this board haven't seen a G34 in real life, let alone fired one.

Plus you can send in your 34 to get the John Wick Package for GunKino

http://tarantacticalinnovations.com/john-wick-combat-master-package/

Though, spending nearly $2K on a Glock is like spending $20K on Civic upgrades.
>>
>>34157717
personally thats what i use shooting from retention for.
>>
File: 1487188057735.jpg (93KB, 887x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487188057735.jpg
93KB, 887x960px
>>34156002
No they didn't. You got one, maybe two chuckles, but the rest of the crowd told you to stop being a nigger.
>>
>>34158047
The same way graphic designers do
>>
>>34155594
It's good if you're clearing your own house and don't have a vest to hide behind. Otherwise, that bladed stance is providing a broadside target.

That being said, it's crazy easy to learn, accurate and extremely fast in CQB. When I took the course we were able to keyhole entire mags, while switching hands each round. The final drill was to place two center mass rounds in each of three targets (six total) in under one second.
>>
>>34158047
Double lives anon.

All sleeper cells have a cover life.
>>
>>34157744
how can he be on target and ready to fire when he doesnt even have one of his eyes closed and isnt looking down the sights with the other
>>
>>34156208
Director basically confirmed hot lesbo died, but Common survived.
>>
>>34157016
>>34157153
>>34155903
desu senpai the more 'upgrades' you take to a pistol to turn it into a race gun the less reliable it's going to get. You also need a really competent gunsmith to do the work.

and I'm a hit you with the honesty bar - Taran Tactical's upgrade package is mad basic. Stippling, slide serrations, weight cuts, extended mag plate, big ass mag well, and night sights. And a trigger undercut.

Go look at the "Combat Master" and find a single thing that improves 'performance' instead of 'handling.'

the only thing they'll do for you is reduce the trigger weight. Every other thing they charge like $1500 for is 98% cosmetic
>>
>>34156081
To kill the stupid "a 130lb women can hold their own in a fistfight against much heavier and stronger men" meme that movies love so much
>>
>>34156198
That fat old Russian mobster was Michael Nyqvist, and not to be fucked with.
>>
>>34158560
>3 double taps on different targets in under 1s
Yea, id love to see a video of that.
>>
>>34157948

the entire point of the movie was to pander to the casual gun crowd, the kind of people who read the gunstore ads in the newspaper unironically.
>>
>>34159864
If you think the stuff in the john wick movies is over the top, then you haven seen equilibrium yet

>gun kata
>>
>>34155858
>so loud it gives the audience of this movie hearing damage.
unrereated kek

easily the loudset gunshots I've ever heard coming from anything that's not an actual gun. I didn't know theatres could play shit that could achieve that volume.
>>
>>34159909

they're over the top for different reasons. in equilibrium its 100% style over substance, while in john wick they try WAY too hard to shove in as much 'as seen on youtube' tacticool shit in with no regard to the flow of action. the movie takes long ass moments to make sure everyone in the audience saw keanu check the gun or reload properly so they can think to themselves "ah yes, he is doing it right, my patrician mind appreciates this" before they go online and shit talk other action movies for being unrealistic.
>>
>>34155594
Because it's just gang banger sideways aiming but at a 15 degree difference
>>
>>34158718
Thats actually a thing you faggot.
>>
>>34159970
well, in my opinion the john wick movies are hard core action movies while equilibruim is borderline fantasy because of the stuff they pull in that movie.
>>
>>34160039
I like to think that luck plays a big part in these kind of fights.
>>
>>34160063

either way they both end up looking the same, its just a flurry of meaningless violence and a paper-thin plot to justify it. im not 13 anymore, shit like that just doesn't do it for me.
>>
>>34159987
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>34155717
came for this, not disappointed.

Personal experience with CAR: surprisingly accurate, but limited useage for me.
>>
>>34160082
well, just try and turn of your brain like the rest of us when you watch a new movie.

It doesnt hurt anymore after a while...
>>
>>34160133
>just try and turn of your brain like the rest of us when you watch a new movie.

im not paying 20 dollars to watch a movie if i have to turn my brain off to enjoy it. i could have the same amount of fun playing videogames.
>>
>>34158718

Yeah, it was pretty much reality ensuing. We expect this drawn out fight with her doing fancy shit, but then Wick just overpowered her and fucks her up. She only lands a few blows, and they barely make him flinch.
>>
>>34160152
if ur paying anything to watch movies then ur doing it wrong
>>
>>34155717
http://birdman.org

lol. the logo looks sorta similar still on his website. this guy must have made this fake ad for giggles and put his real website on there.
>>
>>34157536
>>Why didn't he pick a FAMAS and Mark 23?
because hes not solid snake?
>>
>>34155658
If you just jewed for 5 or 10 years you could come up with a better shooting stance.>>34155693
>>
>>34156208
This shitty Keanu fucks traps meme needs to go.
>>
>>34156968
>>34157234
http://starmagazine.com/photos/keanu-reeves-caught-kissing-transgender-actress-after-a-dinner-date/
http://www.classicalite.com/articles/25839/20150726/keanu-reeves-dating-news-girlfriend-jamie-clayton-john-wick-2.htm

not definitive, but good enough. id fuck it though. when youre rich and famous and can fuck anyone you want, maybe a walk on the wide side is what you need to get off
>>
>>34157341

we never had that but we had these big sound absorbing plates that looked like cubicle walls that hung from the ceiling
>>
>>34155594
I find the center axis relock appealing because I'm right handed but left eye dominant so it kinda lines up perfectly for me.
>>
>>34161553
wood berry
>>
>>34157195
>You would easily be able to hear a silenced 9mm fire.
Okay, but here's the thing - how many of those people would be able to identify that sound as a silenced gunshot in the middle of a crowded train station?
>Even if you couldn't, people would see the shell casings.
Oh okay, I get it, you're trolling.
>>
>>34157234
jamie clayton
>>
>>34161553
I googled to see what she was in....now i got a bunch of a google stuff about a dude with boobs in my search history.

fuck you /k/.
>>
>>34158662
>Flared magwell
>Ported barrel
>Not modifications that would make the gun fast to reload to quick on follow up shots.
>>
>>34158047
It's supposed to be showing that John is becoming paranoid. He thinks everyone is out to get him. Not everyone there was an assassin.
>>
>>34160152
>paying $20 for a movie

Jesus Christ what shithole do you live in? I pay $6 a ticket, max.
>>
>>34161553
ONE OF US
>>
>>34161553
did you even see the video? it wasn't that tranny in it. look at the nose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZA1A28CkTQ
>>
Agreed, and I fucking loved it.
When he started going nuts with the Benelli i almost came.
>>
>>34156002
>Yelling in a theatre

Typical American trash
>>
File: 1495242896622m.jpg (134KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1495242896622m.jpg
134KB, 1024x768px
>>34155717
>>
>>34155693
I loved that too. I thought for sure they were going to choreograph it like she was just as physically effective as he is. Instead they show her getting fucking pounded. Glorious.
>>
>>34157948

Heat is a love drama with an epic gunfight.

John Wick is action kino.... nothing more, but kino
>>
>>34163238
what does kino mean
>>
>>34156016
>i also thought he burned through all his AR mags
He did. That other anon is just being a faggot who doesn't understand how shotguns are incredibly effective, and even if the script called for shotgun manipulation it was still justified by the events.
>>
>>34157019
>>34157141
Not to mention all it would take is 1 person out of the hundreds there to see two people shooting at each other and a panic would ensue.
>>
>>34157234
youve posted this picture in way too many threads recently.
>>
>>34157305
Holy shit we had that too and I had totally forgotten about it.
>>
>>34160039
Find one example outside of TV and movies where the guy is actually trying to fight then.
>>
>>34160152
And yet you like Heat? Christ, so many people jack off to the one scene that is semi-decent, and don't even realize that it is mostly just the audio. There is plenty technically wrong with that scene.
>>
>>34155728
can't go wrong with that. where'd all the 2 liters go?
>>
>>34157165
this needs to be in the next one.

>wick runs into some nigs with hi points
>nig tries to shoot wick but hi point jams
>takes hi point away but clears it and beats them to death with heavy block of shitgun
>deposits hi point in trash where it belongs
>>
>>34161759
jews would flood the area thinking someone dropped some change
>>
>>34156002
>yelled in a movie theater
So what's it like being black, anon?
>>
>>34157150
Seems like you've been playing too much vidya.
>>
>>34157305
Decibels are a logirithmic scale, fuckhead. 101 decibels is 10 times louder than 100 decibels. 130 decibels would easily be heard over a taking crowd.
>>
>>34161759
Loud pops in the middle of a crowded place in this day and age cause panic even when they're NOT gunshots. If someone actually tired to fire a silenced 9mm in a subway concourse there would be a stampede.
>>
>>34156002
>>everyone laughs
Yeah, and what happened next? Did the whole train start clapping? Did a cop come in and become your range buddy?
>>
>>34157567
And extended slide release is kinda nice and a lighter pull trigger disconnector.
>>
CAR is a stand system, than just a shooting stand. It can be transfer to any other stand
Makes you look super cool.
>>
>>34163265
it's a like term they use in /tv/
>>
>>34158618
>closing 1 eye

how is kindergarten going?
>>
>>34156770
calm ur tits kid.
>>
>>34157019
>"silenced"
>action working-only

>>34157305
>130 dB - loud enough to shoot without drawing attention

Logarithmic scale:

70 dB: Arbitrary base of comparison. Upper 70s are annoyingly loud to some people.
100 dB: 8 times as loud as 70 dB. Serious damage possible in 8 hr exposure
110 dB: Average human pain threshold. 16 times as loud as 70 dB.
130 dB: SILENCED GLAWK WHISPER QUIET
140 dB: airplane taking off - painful
150 dB: Eardrums burst

I fucking hate this place.
>>
>>34157460
human antonomy stuff.
>>
>>34157717
>>34158265
I use CAR when sitting in a car (idpa of course)and can't turn around easily. And when i shoots on the move.
>>
>>34158523
everyone makes a run for it and only a few got the money?
>>
>>34163650
alot of black yells in the power ranger movie. anooying as fukc
>>
>>34157740
Problem for something like a S&W 500 would be the way the revolver recoils would fuck things up being held at that angle. The way the revolver is inclined to flip would probably jerk your hands too much to make a followup shot.

And yeah you probably would get a faceful of hot gas and powder residue holding it that close to your face.
>>
>>34156708
he said yell, not shoots at the screen
>>
>>34164862
You mean like when they go, "WOO!"? I hate that.
>>
>>34158197
Wait, glock owners are the ricers of the gun-world?
>>
>>34162454
>1495242896622m,jpg
>m.jpg
I see the retarded phoneposter saved the mobile-resized picture.
>>
>>34165072
Who cares if it's a phone? It's just a phone.
>>
>>34164758
i forgot to mention that the gun would only be 130db to someone with their head next to the muzzle about a foot away. the further away u get the lower the noise would be
>>
>>34156002
>yelling one liners in a movie people are paying to see this one time
no one laughed anon
>>
Because it makes you look autistic when practicing it.
Especially for fat, pale neckbeards when most of you are.
It's like watching a skinny pale longhair'ed /a/ fag who practices with a katana
>>
>>34161663
same boat here
>>
>>34163680
>>34164758
For fuck's sake, did any of you pay attention in science class? Decibels are a logarithmic scale. An increase of 10 dB means the sound is ten times louder.
>>
So niggers were right all along with their sideway shooting?
>>
>>34157016
I personally dislike glocks, mainly due to the trigger and the aesthetics of it, but its very much so a reliable gun
>>
>>34165675
We care, because you're posting lower resolution images, you retarded niglet.

Next time, remove the m from the address before you save the picture and stop making a fool out of yourself when people point out your retardation.
>>
>>34165800
Holy shit you are a loser.
>>
File: btgbr.jpg (33KB, 405x276px) Image search: [Google]
btgbr.jpg
33KB, 405x276px
>>34165800
What are you, an image collector? You gotta collect 'em all? All the pokememes? It's a picture of a gun. Stop being so mean to phone users. Did a phone kill your parents? Are you the batman of phones? Fuck off, mate.
>>
>>34165728
Not necessarily. For scalar quantities, yes, for field values, no. I forget what they reference for volume. I think its pressure, particularly referenced to the threshold of human hearing.
>>
>>34165800
lol you're pathetic
>>
>>34166033
>>34165849
>>34165848
You're doing good, kid. Keep it up.
>>
File: Screenshot.jpg (26KB, 633x263px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.jpg
26KB, 633x263px
>>34166039
Try again, douche
>>
>>34166064
You're still doing it, good. Keep it up.
>>
>>34157740
Or you could stop trying to meme irl
>>
>>34165849
Please return from whence you came. Here's a link: reddit.com
>>
>>34166066
>>34166108
You are so butthurt and damage controlling too hard. It make it obvious you're underage, as if the fact that you think posting from a phone is crazy didn't already give that away.
>>
>>34166134
It's not me damage controlling, love. I didn't post a phone resized image like a retard and then go on a deflection spree when someone pointed it out.
>>
File: IMG_3608.jpg (69KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3608.jpg
69KB, 1024x576px
>>34166138
Please stop posting its embarrasing
>>
>>34166162
Your understanding of embarrassment is as poor as your reading comprehension.

Posting AI is a good attempt at deflection though, I'll give you that.
>>
File: 76.jpg (22KB, 601x579px) Image search: [Google]
76.jpg
22KB, 601x579px
>>34166138
>>34166166
Jesus Christ, dude.
>>
>>34166166
>MUH SAMEFAG
>Using "love"
>Getting triggered over a phone

Jesus go outside for once lmao.
>>
>>34166182
Still going? You're more determined to make yourself look like a complete idiot than I thought.
>>
>>34166185
Samefag or not, still a bunch of retard flinging shits and lacking reading comprehension. All the same to me.
>>Getting triggered over a phone
Not over a phone, over the fact that the idiot saved a phone resized image when he could have gotten the full image by removing the m from the address like I said... 15 replies ago.

But keep proving your stupidity, I'm quite enjoying it.
>>
>>34166197
>I'm not sperging out over this trivial thing
>I'm sperging out over THIS trivial thing
>>
>>34166219
Keep going, you might hit the record if you keep it up.
>>
File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>34166182
>>34166182
>>34166182
lmao just wanted u to know i saw your post on the front page and wanted to call you an autistic sperg. Right click, reverse google image if you want the high res photo you dumbfuck lol are you so stupid you couldn't figure that out? Complaining about thumbnails makes sense as those are ridiculously small, the image he posted was more than big enough. Here's a sick meme image from knowyourmeme, does this trigger you too :^)
>>
>>34155594
If Taran doesn't teach it,
it's probably not worth the effort.
Just go with what National Competition winners do.
>>
>>34166223
Like how you're hitting the record for attempted damage control? Still not working.
>>
>>34156002
Ok lol
>>
>>34157617
Morale
>>
>>34166391
>anon acts like a retard
>point it out
>lol damage control
You're really confused, aren't you.
>>
>>34157948
>hates over the top bullshit
>likes Heat
>>
>>34158618
>I've never heard of point shooting..
>>
>>34167292
whats that
>>
>>34167297
>Point shooting — also known as target-[1] or threat-focused shooting,[2] instinctive aiming, instinctive firing, and instinctive shooting — is a method of shooting a firearm quickly and accurately that does not rely on the use of the sights in close quarters, life-threatening situations where there is the greatest chance being killed.[1] Close-quarters fighting makes it difficult to apply proper marksmanship techniques,[3] which is why point shooting advocates a less sighting-based style of shooting.

>Point shooting is also a technique used by trained archers and marksmen to improve general accuracy when using a bow, firearm, or other ranged weapon. By developing a feel for a given weapon such as a pistol, the shooter can become so accustomed to the weapon's weight and where it is aimed that they can remain relatively accurate without the need to focus on the sights of the gun to aim. By continuously practicing with a weapon, a shooter can develop a subconscious coordination between their eyes, hands, and brain, utilizing a natural human sense known as proprioception to aid in the proper and accurate use of a ranged weapon to the point that they can fire said weapon by "instinct".

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Point_shooting
>>
>>34167277
>implying HEAT is unrealistic in its portrayal of gunfights like john wick is
>>
>>34156002
>>i yell out in the theater

Ayu wazzup cuz.
>>
>>34160039
>Thats actually a thing you faggot.

Awaiting your proof with bated breath. Surely he'll deliver, guise?
>>
>>34160152
>man with very big brain at incredible speeds

Please tell me your top ten.
>>
>>34163547
>hi point
>jams

pick one
>>
>>34160039
Maybe if Keanu was playing some sort of palsied cripple. But since he was playing a fit male, he would have about twice the strength and a not inconsiderable speed advantage on the girl. Even granting her more training, which was clearly not the case, he still pounds her to a pulp.
>>
>>34165010

Aw shit nigga did you just figure that out?
>>
>>34159786
>video of that

This guy isn't doing the exact drill we did. But, he's double tapping three different placements in a second.

https://youtu.be/HErrNk4pnb8
>>
File: 1484001499633.png (2MB, 917x4143px) Image search: [Google]
1484001499633.png
2MB, 917x4143px
>>34168332
>Hipoint c40
>Mag loaded with 9mm the H&K way
Glock bullets bruh
>>
>>34157350
140 dB is the threshold for being instantly damaging. It goes from Damagingly loud to Kinda Painful
>>
>>34164758
>>34165728
>>34166023
dB are always measured relative to something. Usually it's the threshold of human hearing.
They're a logarithmic scale. The shorthand I learned as a student in Speech/Hearing science was
2x as loud = +3 dB
10x as loud = +10 dB
100x as loud = +20 dB
Thread posts: 200
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.