[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good way to conceal one of these that'll pass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1935.jpg (9KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1935.jpg
9KB, 300x300px
What's a good way to conceal one of these that'll pass most pat-downs?

>inb4 anus

I want to carry a weapon for self defense, but being from the UK even an asp is illegal and covered by the same law as knives.
>>
Walk with a limp and have a cane.
>>
>>34154698
Also cricket bats.
>>
>>34154693

Look into getting a Kubotan.

They are probably not illegal even in Bongistan and don't require stupid shit like: >>34154698
>>34154706
>>
>>34154712

I've trained a fair bit with kubotan, they're pretty useless unless the other guy is unarmed.

I specifically want to be able to defend against knives, for obvious reasons:

Gun > baton > knife

A gun isn't happening, so baton it is.
>>
>>34154724

Also kubotan are legal, only hollow ones are banned.

However the offensive weapons act is pretty open ended, so anything can become illegal.
>>
>>34154724
Cricket bat > baton, if you don't mind carrying it with you.
>>
>>34154693
>>inb4 anus

That's literally the only way to carry it without it being found in a pat down. There's a reason prisoners do it so often.

Decide whether your more scared of criminals or the police.
>>
>>34154693
buttcrack, not anus. Or gooch it.
>>
>>34154765

Assuming you're being serious a cricket bat is way too heavy.

I've got eight years of MA experience including live sparring with escrima sticks. I know how to use a baton, I don't know how to use a cricket bat.
>>
>>34154857
>Swing cricket bat with choppy side facing bad guys face
>????
>Profit
>>
>>34154862

>use a weapon that I can conceal and have hundreds of hours of practice with
>use a meme weapon that's heavy and unwieldy

Pretty sure I'm being trolled
>>
>>34154693
mate just carry a knife, fuck the pigs; your safety is more important. You won't get patted down, and even if you do a small knife will pass it anyway.
>>
File: IMG_2656.png (397KB, 600x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2656.png
397KB, 600x426px
>>34154877
Use what you are good with mate, but the point still stands cricket bats will have you forced to drink tea by injecting it into your veins.
>>
>>34154693
>What's a good way to conceal one of these that'll pass most pat-downs?
Carry it in a pencil case in a bag.
>>
>>34154884
More people get fucked up with their own knife than successfully defend themselves with one. Since OP cant get a gun, he should just get good at running.
>>
>>34154931
Fuck off nigger, the Portsman stabber used a knife and off like 4 people.

It's not hard to use a knife, you just need a good trainer.
>>
>>34154942

As per my previous posts I've been involved in MA for eight years, it's been two since I got my first dan. Without actually going out and stabbing people you can't really do any more than that.

I can use a knife and a baton, I would pick the baton every time.
>>
File: 1496563905281.jpg (65KB, 636x702px) Image search: [Google]
1496563905281.jpg
65KB, 636x702px
carry an assault quick folding chair
>>
File: 71RGTTgYyBL._SY355_.jpg (8KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
71RGTTgYyBL._SY355_.jpg
8KB, 355x355px
>>34154693
You want something like pic related. If you do have to use it and you end up in court they can't add "premeditated" to your charges.

It's like having a baseball bat for self defense in the trunk of your car - if you just have a bat and you use it the courts can add "premeditated" to your charges. However if you have a bat, a mitt, and a baseball they can't.
>>
File: Basket Case.png (604KB, 564x793px) Image search: [Google]
Basket Case.png
604KB, 564x793px
>>34154877
How the fuck is that a meme weapon
It's just a fucking bat, it's literally the modern version of a club, were fucking cavemen memers, then? I guess fucking guns are meme weapons too
>>
I assume you go into a club where you get a pat-down which make a bat the wrong choice.
If you actually get searched in the streets i feel sorry for you and your country but then you should just carry some tools like a hammer and a couple of screwdrivers bonus points if you add a few nails and screws to make it look legit.
>>
File: IMG_2809.jpg (19KB, 502x293px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2809.jpg
19KB, 502x293px
>>34154991
It's a pretty fucking effective club at that, ponamus or whatever the fuck they call them are greenstone clubs used by the Maori over here, pretty much every Polynesian island had their own version of the "paddle shaped heavy as fuck club with choppy blunt edges". I've seen some paintings of what these things do, not a pretty sight, and these are tiny compared to cricket bats.
>>
>>34154982
And I would choose a knife.

A knife is lighter, easier to manipulate, just takes more skill to use.
>>
>>34155052

Baton is longer, wielder skill equal the baton wins every time.

Sparring with knife vs baton I rarely get caught, sparring knife vs knife it's about 50/50.
>>
>>34155063
A knife is ultimately more lethal than a baton.

a baton thrust means trouble, a knife thrust means a kill.
>>
>>34155018
Used for thrusts, not chopping and paddling

Cricket bats are inferior to most other clubs
>>
>>34155078

I'm not talking about "what-ifs".

I have sparred against someone with a metal knife, using a rattan stick. The inly thing you can say is that being a training context knife guy didn't have full intent, but it only wver took 2-3 strikes from the rattan to make him give up. Most of the time he didn't even et within range to use his knife.
>>
>>34155098
The fuck you doing thrusting with a cricket bat? Are you a fucking potato or something. It's a big choppy thing that's really good at chopping.
>>
>>34155104
What would you rather get hit with, a stick or a knife?
>>
>>34155115
Its shit at chopping compared to every other chopper

If you want to chop get an axe or machete
>>
>>34155118

What would you rather get shot with?

The answer is "I'd rather not get shot".
>>
>>34155123
Did you read the OP you blunt force trauma amnesiac fuck?
>>
>>34155104
So you carry a rattan stick as a cane everywhere you go?

I can actually CC a fixed blade comfortably.
>>
>>34155153
Did you? A machete passes the pat down test better than a cricket bat
>>
>>34155159

No I don't, hence my OP of "how can I CC a telescopic asp?"
>>
>>34155146
That's a retarded answer, getting shot with a 22 in the arm is going to be much better than a howitzer to the arm
>>
>>34155173
Congratulations you out retarded me, I didn't think it could be done but he we fucking are. Enjoy the thread faggit.
>>
>>34155178
A telescopic ASP is not all that advantageous over a fixed blade knife.
>>
>>34154693
like I say in every fucking thread, get a shotgun and a licence you fucking mong. If you're not a degenerate criminal you can get one relatively easily
>>
i'm a germanic pagan, i carry a 10 inch seax around everyday for religious reasons and it's allowed.
also nothing prevents you from carrying a quarterstaff as you walk along, it's just a walking stick, right?
>>
>>34155210
Where do you buy the seax anon?
>>
>>34155191

Yeah, carrying a double under around with me is a great idea
>>
>>34155185
Honestly, you are so retardedly inept that it took no effort at all
>>
>>34155213
i made it myself. it's not the best but it does the job.
>>
Carry a padlock and a bandanna.... together make a helluva club.
>>
How about you wield a ballot and not vote for commie cuck cunts?
>>
This is now an ASP thread fuck off.
>>
>>34156104

The Tories took our guns anon.
>>
Cricket bats seem pretty effective, I know an australian who rides around on his dirt bike bashing abbos with one
>>
>>34156518
Thanks for reminding everyone. I get so sick of these Pro 2 A fags pretending their 'conservative' governments are more pro-gun than the left. Utter bullshit. Vastly higher numbers of anti-gun laws have been passed in Canada, the UK, and elsewhere than by left-wing governments. Fucking look it up.
>>
>>34157100

Our Tory conservatives are a lot different to American Republican conservatives though.

Tories believe in authoritarianism and treat the public as fundamentally unruly, they believe in firmly applied law to keep the people in check.
>>
>>34157100
>have been passed in Canada
No, the liberals were worse. Look it up- C-150, C-51, C-68. C-17 was minor in comparison. This is also ignoring the procedural changes made (like when the Liberals prohibited half of the pistols in Canada)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH7SRnQy0PY
>>
File: 1494737748455.png (153KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1494737748455.png
153KB, 351x351px
>>34154693
>>34154724
>>34154857
>>34154982
>>34155104

>Guy with 8 years of MA experience needs to take opinions from a Colombian rock farming website
>>
>>34157132
>authoritarianism and treat the public as fundamentally unruly, they believe in firmly applied law to keep the people in check
that sounds like both sides of american government
>>
Make a pen gun.
>>
>>34157199

Funnily enough we don't bother learning how to conceal weapons, just use them.
>>
>>34157170
This would be good, but it looks like they dont sell the collapsible ones anymore. Plus the others are almost 300.
>>
>>34154693
Wear pants that fit. Get a belt with a heavy but plain buckle. Learn to slip that belt off like grandpa Freeman. To go from normie to tazmainian devil in second flat will impress a knife user. Who now has no reach advantage. Stepping into a flail hurrican wont be worth it. Most will flash a blade for intimidation (so be more intimidating/unpredictable) or you get cut before you even register. Thats knives for you.

TLDR? Its not much just read the paragraph.
>>
>>34157274
Yup, done that, made 7 so far, several for friends and family. Handy little things. Mostly toys. I don't expect ever to have to use mine. But hey, it's good to know it's there and it works, just in case. And as a bonus it's a solid steel pen with which I can get all stabby-in-the-face after taking my one shot, just as useful as any kaboton.
>>
aside from taping it to your taint theres nowhere your gonna be able to conceal it if they pat you down which is the point of pat downs to se if your hiding shit on you honestly if your that worried just do as >>34154986 suggested and buy a maglite or buy something like in >>34157170 or buy a cane and walk funny basically buy something that you dont have to conceal if your trying to hide your "weapon" from the Britcops
>>
File: Jutte_1.jpg (134KB, 800x428px) Image search: [Google]
Jutte_1.jpg
134KB, 800x428px
Get a Jitte. The preferred weapon of Inspector Zenigata.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jitte
>>
>>34154693
my 26'' baton collapsed fits between my front belt loops. so it sits horizontally and you can bend at the waist.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.