[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Due to the rise in terror attacks, Will the Police Force be increasing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

Due to the rise in terror attacks, Will the Police Force be increasing their spending on armed police and counter terrorist officers?

Do each county in the UK have their own CTSFO unit or is it just a Metropolitan police thing?
>>
I don't know, and I'm pretty sure nobody else here knows either. That's for the politicians and cop guys to sort out.
>>
>>34154641
Lol at least a tripfag is here with a useless comment.
>>
>>34154641
maybe if you don't have anything to contribute don't fucking post you autist.
>>
>>34154638
>spending money arming police

Hahahahaha, more like spending more money to hire detectives to question and detain anyone who dares speak out against the religion of peace.
>>
>>34154638
Probably, but it'll be just a show to make your average person feel safer.
>>
File: Yeah, please don't.gif (666KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Yeah, please don't.gif
666KB, 500x281px
>>34154686

>France didn't have the most organized and effective response to terrorist events in all of Europe over the past ten years.
>>
>>34154641
The worst tripfag on this board
>>
>>34154641
Congrats on re-affirming the idea that trips are shitty, I guess it works so you can get your (you) count up

Literally who? trying to establish some credibility, so you don't get called a newfag/no gunz?
>>
>>34154725
I though that was Callum.
>>
>>34154638
What's in the bag?
>>
>>34154711
>France still thinks surrender is an effective response
>>
>>34154641
Please take the kiwi out of your name if you're going to shit up the board, it gives us all a bad name
>>
>>34154756
Zed convincing a bunch of inbred hicks to actually carry ball 9mm for SD makes him the worst.
>>
File: 1450386296231.png (224KB, 413x413px) Image search: [Google]
1450386296231.png
224KB, 413x413px
>>34154638
CTSFO has regional hubs outside of London, 5 I think.

Armed response is still the responsibility of firearms teams unless its a really shit hits the wall event of is in London where they're already there anyway.

For reference though, I live in a city of over 100,000 people less than an hour from London. We don't have ANY firearms officers based here.
>>
>>34155715
>For reference though, I live in a city of over 100,000 people less than an hour from London. We don't have ANY firearms officers based here.
This can't be true. No wonder hadjis go on on their daily lives harassing people, enforcing sharia laws, raping groups and killing puppers and nothing happens.

>Rule Britannia
Oh how the mighty have fall. Quite sad tbhq with you my bong senpai. baka right now
>>
>>34154638

Why don't they just arm the police and change the tactics to have cops form small teams as they arrive and attempt to at least pin the attackers down with aimed fire?

Wouldn't that work better?
>>
>>34155839
What trousers are those?
>>
>>34155839
Yeah, its true.

>No wonder hadjis go on on their daily lives harassing people, enforcing sharia laws, raping groups and killing puppers and nothing happens.

That isn't.
>>
File: JS94789965.jpg (99KB, 615x923px) Image search: [Google]
JS94789965.jpg
99KB, 615x923px
>>34155874
Some random ones, they look nice because that dude is tall and juiced as three fucks.

>>34155906
>That isn't.
>what is Rotherham
>what are over 100 sharia courts in Britain
>what are dogos being poisoned
Sorry bong but even if you doesn't notice it, it's still a reality.
>>
>>34155961
>What is London

Yes, I realize you read the Daily Mail and think you know what my country is like.
>>
>>34155861
They can name them the Brown Patrol and they can all get new brown uniform shirts and badges. They'll be outfitted with all the latest German carbines and have unilateral search and seizure warrants. Which is entirely doable in that big cctv nanny state.
>>
File: poplarsign.png (159KB, 747x511px) Image search: [Google]
poplarsign.png
159KB, 747x511px
>>34155979
>What is London
>what is the biggest city and capital of a country

>it's all good guizzee, it only happens there... and Luton, and Manchester, and Birmingham, and... and...
Ok buddy, it's all good.

>fucking blind Bongs will have their country turned into an actual caliphate before they wake up.
>>
File: 1420499943599.gif (32KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1420499943599.gif
32KB, 250x250px
>>34154641
> Kiwifudd in action

Gtfo
>>
>>34154638
Every regional police force (in England at least) is developing CTSFO teams. Most are still in the planning stages, some are going through the training/acquisition stages, and a few are fully functional (Manchester and London included, obviously). Every force has always had an SFO component, and the entire SFO position is now being phased out and transitioned in its entirety to CTSFO. There's no point in maintaining an intermediary skill level at that proficiency now. Basically, armed response units (incl. ARV units) are getting more training (and some have become 'TSTs'), and SFO units are becoming CTSFOs. This part is purely speculative, but I suspect all CTSFO teams, from all different forces, will still be 'seconded' to one of many regional hubs. It means smaller, less financed forces will still be able to put up reasonable man power in the unlikely event they need to deploy CTSFOs.
>>
>>34156027
In the same way that Detroit is indicative of the entire US, yes.

Like I said, you're a dumbass who reads tabloids.
>>
>>34156108
Detroit is a disgrace to America and is why the rest of Michigan went for Trump.

We did something about it over here, its time you bongs stepped up too.

And don't give us shit about being disarmed or politically powerless, you DID get Brexit passed and one of your right wing guys somehow managed to assassinate one leftie ass politician despite "muh gun bans".
>>
>>34156108
>detroit
>relevant
kek, it's only niggers killing each other, no one cares.

Meanwhile in the UK people live under siege in its capital and biggest cities. But hey I'm sure that cctv, benefits, hate laws and integration will solve all the problems that Britain is suffering now.

>you're a dumbass who reads tabloids
You surely proved me wrong. top lel.
>>
>>34156172
>10 million people in London
>7 people dead

Yep, totally under siege. Lemme tell you, the people in London give the least fucks about terrorist attacks. People in London are way too busy, and way too stressed, to let a minor scale terrorist attack interrupt their business. People in London moan about the state of the markets and public transport, not about Muslims.
>>
>>34154638
hey Eurotards and American mexicans, did Russians and Putin also did this to you? LMAO
>>
>>34154711
An effective response would have prevented the attacks before they happened.
>>
File: dogdig.jpg (75KB, 431x427px) Image search: [Google]
dogdig.jpg
75KB, 431x427px
>>34156200
>life in britainistan is so depressing that they just don't even care anymore
At least londonears don't say mean words. :/

Yeah it's all good, have a good jolly weekend.
>>
>>34156251
>life in britainistan is so depressing that they just don't even care anymore

No, they just retain a sense of perspective. Londoners don't think the world is coming to an end just because 7 people were killed. In fact, I think it'd be far more likely that people have a depressing life if they have so little going on in it that everything can come to a complete halt and they can fixate on 7 people being killed.
>>
>>34156200
I bet you a lot of those 10 million are actually pretty jealous

kys
>>
>>34156269
Can't wait for the next terror attack

>W-we don't even care!
You know you need to remove kebab, but you're country just doesn't have any balls
>>
File: e12.png (475KB, 680x567px) Image search: [Google]
e12.png
475KB, 680x567px
>>34156269
>world is coming to an end just because 7 people were killed
Because that's not the point, the point it's that it keeps happening and people are so brainwashed that they start to believe that it's just normal if it happens again.

Tb fair there's no point in continue this discussion, you have your mind already set as so do I. You seem to see this as unavoidable, I see this as preventable. Bye.
>>
>>34156324
So you're saying that terrorist attacks aren't normal? If they were that abnormal, I don't think there would be trillions upon trillions spent on counter-terrorism related efforts all over the world. Terrorism in some form is as old as history itself, and if you think the level of terrorism occurring across the world is at the moment is particularly high, then you must be very young, or have a very short memory. The chances of terrorist attacks succeeding is always going to be higher in the densely populated capital cities of countries which have made an enemy of a large part of the world. Terrorist attacks are ingrained into British history as one of the unavoidable consequences of actually having a successful empire. But if you think you know how to prevent terrorist attacks, then please share, because you'd be the first person in human history to come up with a definitive solution.
>>
>>34155961
>
Corduroy maybe?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.