[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get into guns out of love of the sport, love of mechanics,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 300px-4.9_Poster.jpg (44KB, 300x444px) Image search: [Google]
300px-4.9_Poster.jpg
44KB, 300x444px
>get into guns out of love of the sport, love of mechanics, and love of the outdoors
>imagine my shock when I find out almost the entire community are consumerist shills, brand whores, and political weirdos
>never met a community more dunning kruger'd. not even just about guns; Military vets seem to think getting deploy in Bahrain means everyone needs to accept their opinion on foreign policy

how do we save Gun Culture, /k/?
>>
>>34154593
Just stay off of /k/. Everyone here is either:
>A spoiled suburban kid buying $1000+ guns that they shoot at an (((indoor range))) once every couple months
>Some depressed alcoholic wierdo that collects Soviet surplus
>No guns children who just want to talk about their favorite JewTubers
>Military/ police wannabes who spend their disposable income on MultiCam
>Vets to come here to get worshipped by the above group and be thanked for their cervix
>and a few lurkers that actually hunt/ reload/ live out in the boonies/ go outside. This group does not contribute much because it is the equivalent of screaming into a jet engine of immature entitled autism.
Just leave this community, there is nothing like what you want here and you are just wasting your time trying to get the cream to rise to the top.
>>
File: 1487260588680.png (175KB, 236x349px) Image search: [Google]
1487260588680.png
175KB, 236x349px
>>34155561
>>
>>34155561
Well, there's also the fact that anyone who isn't a fucking retard fled to op chan and then 8 chan.
>>
>>34155561
I think I'm the spoiled suburban kid.

I wish I lived in the boons but there's no work :(
>>
>>34154593
Same spot as you.
I get up early to shoot to avoid the crazies.
>>
>>34155748
Pretty much, not sure why I keep coming back. Maybe if I had a functional social life or worked more than 40 hours a week I wouldn't go on here but you fags are all I have.
>>
>>34155799
Just perused the 8cha /k/ catalog, looks just as retarded as our very own catalog. There's a thread about Jewtubers right there on the first page.
>>
>>34156558
take it back...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrUm3rmzrc4
>>
File: bulgy fresh.jpg (659KB, 1382x778px) Image search: [Google]
bulgy fresh.jpg
659KB, 1382x778px
>>34155561
stereotypes aren't always right anon

but anyway, since we stopped having technical discussions it's been pretty boring around these parts.
>>
>>34155561

you forgot the /pol/fags who come here to complain about jews and liberals but don't actually own weapons due to being poor and/or felons.
>>
File: very sad anime gril #2.jpg (190KB, 442x650px) Image search: [Google]
very sad anime gril #2.jpg
190KB, 442x650px
>>34155561
>tfw I am the depressed alcoholic who collects Soviet surplus
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.