[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm very interested in weapons but I can barely pay rent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7325.jpg (159KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7325.jpg
159KB, 1300x866px
I'm very interested in weapons but I can barely pay rent and car insurance with my current income. How do I get/make a weapon with like 10 dollars and shit laying around the house?
>>
File: 1474683136325.jpg (132KB, 1571x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1474683136325.jpg
132KB, 1571x1600px
1/10
>>
File: diversity.jpg.cf.jpg (29KB, 620x300px) Image search: [Google]
diversity.jpg.cf.jpg
29KB, 620x300px
>>34153727
It's one of those things were an observant group sees a distressed group so they ask you to donate some info to pass along.

/k/ says fuck off because that's what happened when /k/ needed help only to be left in agony by its bros.

You created this monster not me.
>>
>>34153712
stop paying for car insurance
>>
Look up the gb-22, it might be in your price range.

Otherwise save up our ten dallors for a while till you have a hundred of them and get a High Point.
>>
>>34153907
Note even. Keep saving till get janik tp9
>>
Build a slamfire 12 gauge.
>>
>>34153712

Do what I did when I was a broke ass college student.

Live out of your car like a real man and stop paying rent on a full house. Get a 24 hour gym membership to clean yourself up and use the toilet. Library and Mcdonald's wifi for internet and to learn your shit.

Earn money and leave 4chan forever.... that part didn't work.
>>
Why are you renting, and why are you paying car insurance? Also you could probably find an old single shot .22 for 10 or 20 dollars. Are you young enough to join the military? If not consider moving and becoming a farmer or logger for a decade or so.
>>
>>34153989
This.
I remember doing this for a few months until I managed to get a decent apartment (They were either worse than living in a car, or too fucking expensive), and you should be fine as long as you are not one of those fucks who needs to live with "class". The only real issues are being caught by cops or people stealing your shit.
>>
>>34154377
I'm looking to do that shit for a month or two, see the country.
>>
File: slam-shotgun.gif (5KB, 569x170px) Image search: [Google]
slam-shotgun.gif
5KB, 569x170px
>>34153712
Slambang shotgun.
Make sure it's of legal length, and that you use seamless steel pipe.

Otherwise, there's some alright guns for under $300, and some passable ones for $200 or less. What savings do you have right now, or what kind of money could you scrounge up by cutting some costs and living of beans and rice for a while?
Alternately, can you sell something?
>>
>>34154492
Sell ass virginity, buy cheap but still nice pistol
>>
>>34154580
>How do you do this?
My bum has gone untouched for 26 years
>Does it increase in value with age?
Also never been tainted by phallic objects
>Am I sitting on a fortune?
>>
>>34153712
Buy $10 worth of yard sale shit that all marked 5 / 10 / 25 cents
Hold a yard sale and sell every thing for 10 / 25 / 50 cents
Clean shit up and sell for a dollar
BOOM
YOU just more than doubled your $10
Minus gas expenses, etc
>>
>>34154592
I don't know, are you Griffith or at least a poor little white boy that can pass the butt warts test?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.