[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saluté, /k/. I'm a cucknadian who's interested in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: cucknadia.jpg (75KB, 958x600px) Image search: [Google]
cucknadia.jpg
75KB, 958x600px
Saluté, /k/. I'm a cucknadian who's interested in purchasing a rifle for fun, possibly hunting, and the (hopefully) upcoming race war.

Anyway, I understand the process of getting my PAL and whatnot, but I don't know what to expect when I go for my Canadian Firearm Safety Course, or where I should go to buy my first gun.

Can any anons fill me in on what the course is like? I know virtually nothing about firearms, or the specifics of Canadian gun laws. I'm also young and in an urban area. Can I expect everyone to be an old geezer taking the course just for work, or am I bound to meet some other autismo's to visit the gun range with?

I also want a bolt action rifle. Possibly a K98, or a Mosin Nagant. The local gun stores stock some SKS's from what I've seen on their website, but I'm not convinced that's what I want for my first rifle.

Any advice?
>>
File: kkkanada.jpg (1MB, 2464x1632px) Image search: [Google]
kkkanada.jpg
1MB, 2464x1632px
p-pls respond
>>
Go to the /k/anada general, saging this thread so it will die faster.
>>
>>34152811
>Canadian
>Firearm
>Safety
>Course
Holy fuck
>>
>>34111111
>>
Pay attention in class and you will pass.
Get both rpal and pal.
Look up Speeding up pal on the canadagunnutz forum,follow that.
Wait however many months and save your fucking money.
Buy guns when you get lisence.
Get range membership when waiting.
Learn all you can about guns while waiting.
Come back on /k/ when you have your pal/rpal and are ready to buy.

If you know nothing about guns,start fucking learning.Youll be waiting for approval anyway from the rcmp
>>
>>34153579
Also lurk moar.
>>
>>34152811
The pal course is ridiculously easy, and is basically there to weed out people who have non meme autism. As long as you posses basic reading comprehension, and common sense you should pass easily. There were actually quite a few younger people in my class, who were just turning 18. What you buy is totally up to you, and you should buy what ever you will enjoy shooting, and whatever will keep you interested, however I recommend the sks, as it is probably the most fun/gun you can get for the money. The ammo is also cheep as opposed to other bolt guns you mentioned
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.