[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck [spoiler]someone looked at this scene and was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: wat.webm (3MB, 1024x426px) Image search: [Google]
wat.webm
3MB, 1024x426px
what the fuck

[spoiler]someone looked at this scene and was like "yeah ok, this works"[/spoiler]
>>
>>34151669
I don't think Jamal should have guns
But shooting a leper is OK with me
>>
>>34151669
This was the best scene in the whole movie you tasteless swine.
>>
File: 1493324643994.jpg (23KB, 484x458px) Image search: [Google]
1493324643994.jpg
23KB, 484x458px
>>34151669
>He thinks the scene is about the gun fight

Pleb
>>
>>34151669
great now that the normies have seen this we'll never get the hearing protection act passed you hollywood low IQ NIGGERS
>>
>>34151734
it was the second worst scene in the movie

the worst was the very end when the head honcho demonstrates his amazing limitless power and authority by hiring a flash mob
>>
Christ some of the cringiest moments /k/ has are when some dense aspie sees a movie and decides to sperg out on here over a technicality.

Yes, we're all impressed you know suppressors don't work that way. Good job, you have elementary knowledge of an aspect of firearm usage. But if you went into a fucking John Wick movie and expected anything resembling realism, just off yourself. The whole franchise revolves around seeing Neo shoot his way through waves of mooks in the most fluid and stylish manner possible. Pull your head out of your fucking asshole and look at what you've turned into.
>>
>>34151807
I think the point is that even if suppressors worked like Hollywood normally depicts them, the people that were not even six feet away from the shooters would have heard the guns going off.
>>
>>34151830
Heard, seen, smelled, felt etc.

The fact keanu is covered in blood should be drawing him unwanted attention to begin with.
>>
File: 1390814678029.jpg (30KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
1390814678029.jpg
30KB, 500x488px
>>34151807
>>
>>34151842
That too.
>>
>>34151807
this
>>
>>34151842
Yeah, and guys with guns also don't tend to run towards an armed opponent to get within arms reach either. It's almost like this is a hyper stylized action flick or something and people don't act as they would in real life for the sake of making a cool scene, but once again, I've come to expect this board to miss the forest for the trees.

My post still applies.
>>
>>34151669
as someone who doesn't care for movies I'm pretty sure its just there to be cool and thats all
>>
>>34151669
Because silencers are silent. Don't you know anything, noguns?
>>
>>34151898
There's sacrificing reality for a cool scene and then there's Looney Toons like OP
>>
I am sure the scene was meant to be absurd. The movie has a assassins hotel where every thing is payed for in gold coins. The movie is just silly fun, not meant to be compared to real life.
>>
I think the idea that scene (and the movie as a whole) is trying to communicate is that John Wick takes place in an alternate universe where assassin wars are just the norm for every day life and two people shooting it out on the subway doesn't phase anyone, even if they do hear the shots.

It's still a retarded looking scene though.
>>
>>34151950
>it's civvies in a crowded public place acting dense and robotic like they are so won't to do that crosses the line
>not one man plowing through literally 100+ goons and fighting an assassin sumo wrestler who takes two cranial shots to finally drop
Thank you for proving my point about the whole trees thing.
>>
Yeah, I had a hard time adjusting to this scene because I had praised John Wick for it's realistic use of guns. Then they have this scene that while it was quite funny was completely unrealistic with its uber quiet silencers.

Still loved the movie tho
>>
File: 1493406436652.gif (140KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
1493406436652.gif
140KB, 379x440px
>>34152031
>like they are so won't to do that crosses the line
>>
>>34151669
The director said some stuff specifically about this scene

>Director goes to NYC
>Decides the place is a festering shithole
>Hates the people and crowds
>Notices that the massive herds of people collectively ignore dangers and people in need
>Proclaims that you could probably have a gunfight in the middle of a NYC train station and not disturb the lical zombies

>Hey... that would make a cool movie scene

That's tge story behind it you shit eating autist, it's making fun of oblivious new yorkers
>>
>>34152305
>massive herds of people collectively ignore dangers and people in need
I can't believe this is flying over peoples' heads. Herd mentality and bystander effect are a fucking force of nature in huge urban areas and I wouldn't doubt for one second that a guy with blood on him wouldn't get a second look in a NYC subway station, and a gunfight with fantasy mouse fart silencers like we saw in the movie doesn't seem so far-fetched either.

How many times have we heard stories about people keeling over from heart attacks and not getting help for ten minutes? If this is the scene from JW2 that sends people like OP over the edge, that's hilarious as shit. Fucking tards in this thread dude
>>
>>34151669
Holy shit it's Elam.
>>
>>34151669
This is part of the reason John Wick II was 4/10.
>>
>>34152615
Autism I guess. It's frustrating as hell.

>>34152766
Read >>34152305 dingleberry, it's a joke scene
>>
>>34151830
>>34151842
>>34151859
>t. kiddos who have never experienced a mass transit hub
Anything short of an M249 being magdumped is going to be completely ignore, something you'd realize if you've ever been in the great example of human cattle driving that is the typical metro subway/airport terminal
>>
>>34152793
Doesn't fix half of NYC being assassins, or the rest of the shit. If JW 1 hadn't happened JW 2 would have been a 6/10 or 7/10. But because it reintroduced so much more hollywood bullshit that JW1 didn't have, it gets 4/10. That mute assassin was hot as shit though. Pity she's Australian and not mute IRL.
>>
>>34152837
>mute woman
only way to make her more perfect is if she has no teeth, a flat head to rest your drink on, and her father owns a liquor store
>>
This is pretty hilarious, I don't know what you are talking about
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.