[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy BP revolver >it's shit >reloading it is a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1496072370628.jpg (43KB, 376x468px) Image search: [Google]
1496072370628.jpg
43KB, 376x468px
>buy BP revolver
>it's shit
>reloading it is a pain in the ass
>giant smoke cloud whenever you shoot
>if you load too much powder you could literally blow yourself up

why the fuck did i fall for the blackpowder revolver meme /k/
>>
>>34149018
dumbass, illiterate, bottom of the barrel farmers turned soldiers handled them just fine

you are not as smart as backwoods crick fishin sister fuckin hicks apparently
>>
>>34149018
If you don't enjoy the entire process that comes with a BP revolver, you're a colossal faggot. Loading and shooting one (cleaning with water and Ballistol too) is therapeutic as fuck.
>>
>>34149018
>why the fuck did i fall for the blackpowder revolver meme /k/
did you think it would be "fun"? I would never touch black powder guns. to god damn much work.
>>
>>34149018
>why the fuck did i fall for the blackpowder revolver meme /k/
that's not a /k/ meme, you just wanted to be the man with no name but his has a cartridge conversion
>>
>>34149053
That's funny, because I turned to cap and ball because I was bored of how easy and uninvolved shooting cartridge guns is.
>>
Balderdash. Black powder guns are like women - they're a whole lot of fun, but also a real pain in the ass and need a lot of maintenance too. You don't shoot BP guns like you shoot modern guns, or for the same reasons. You don't shoot them to operate or to git gud, you shoot them on leisurely days innawoods or at a backyard range blasting soda cans off of posts with friends when time doesn't matter because the point is really to hang out and bond and have fun. The big boom and cloud of smoke only makes it better and more fun, and if it takes time to load and clean, who the hell cares?

tl;dr BP guns aren't for city kids or mall ninjas who want to be ready for the next Ferguson. If that's what you bought it for, then you bought the wrong gun for your needs.
>>
It is fun. Shot the moon with a cap and ball while on shrooms once..
>>
i wanna see miculek try to break the bp revolver shooting records
>>
Yeah they take a long time to reload and clean but that is the reason they are used for recreational shooting.

Taking your time loading those antiques is relaxing. It also gives you an appreciation on the advancements the modern guns.
>>
File: chairhead.png (163KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
chairhead.png
163KB, 350x263px
>>34149103
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeqLL2xuSQs
>>
>>34149018
Right Tiger. Just shoot them.
>>
>>34149630
ten bucks says it was a fist full of ambien and a fist full of vicodin

back surgery sucks and doctors get a kickback
>>
>>34149551
lets see him do that after a few cylinder's worth of black powder fowling have gunked things up a bit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.