[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's be deal /k/ >be me >make a decent wage >live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5813.jpg (145KB, 1000x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5813.jpg
145KB, 1000x400px
Here's be deal /k/

>be me
>make a decent wage
>live like a turbo poorfag
>vehicle cost $900
>live in a house that my grandparents gave me
>spend no money on any hobby besides funs
>spend around $25k annually on guns

I was planning on buying me a new car with some money I have saved (cost around $35k). However I started thinking I could buy some really nice FA guns for that price. I am mostly interested in a HK sear. Or possibly a refgistered M16A1 both of which cost roughly the same as the car. They also have the added bonus of appreciation rather than depreciation; however they have very little practical use.

>wat do
>>
Autism at its finest.
>>
>>34148934
you'd be better off investing 35k in bubblegum than a new car tb.h
>>
File: dude.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
dude.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>34148934
If you live in a run down shed your networth shouldn't be 50% in guns. Get your priorities straight man.
>>
>>34149557
>50%

More like 90% nigger. The cost of the house I live in is $65k my total collection is a little over $100k in value. Kek
>>
>>34149580
post pics of your collection please, I'm intrigued.
>>
>>34149636
>tfw still using a flip phone and no digital camera.

I guess I could carry my laptop over and take a pic. I swear sometimes I think I really need to actually buy myself decent shit, then I think about how frivolous it is at the end of the day and I just can't bring myself to spend the money.
>>
>>34148934
Buy a ac556k and a mac 10 that with a 22 conversion kit. That should run you about 35k.
>>
>>34149660
>I think about how frivolous it is and can't bring myself to spend the money
>over 100k in guns
Just get a smartphone jackass
>>
>>34150384
Appreciation vs. depreciation brah

OP keep living the dream. Do you have a gf?
>>
>>34150589
Ok very true, a gun of any variety will hold value much longer than any phone, car or other "obsolete in a year" garbage will but treat yourself to something other than a bunch guns you probably don't use half of.

Like sure its everyone who enjoys firearms dream to have a vast collection but don't cheat yourself out of other joys for another safe queen
>>
>>34149580
>gun collection worth more than your house

Weaponized autism
>>
posting in a bait thread
>>
>>34149660
Dude, I'm cheap as fuck myself. My car is classic tagged but still runs so I use it. I have an android it's just handy.
>>
>>34148934
get a registered FA M16 receiver and one of those MG 42 uppers
>>
>>34150991
>letting your mind be controlled by a mobile device

Pleb. I don't even use electronics, I'm posting this via carrier pigeons
>>
Do you have anywhere to shoot a FA gun? Pretty much every range where I live has a strict "no rapid fire" rule.

If you want one and have the money, I'd say go for it. Have you looked into the process at all? Have you decided on a trust vs whatever the other option is?
>>
>>34151765
Yes, I live in a ranch I have a few suppressors and SBRs so I am familiar with the process.
>>
>>34151849
keep the tism alive
>>
You should sell all of your guns and invest in silver
>>
>sell all guns
>buy bitcoin
>let them sit for a year, entertain yourself for a year by living the money you make out to the fullest
important: take every possible precaution to not know the current price of bitcoin during that time to not get baited into selling
>after 1 year, sell bitcoin
>buy all the guns you want and balance your income between guns and other fun stuff from now on

congratulations OP, you now have EVEN more guns, are rich, and managed to become less of a turboautist.
>>
>>34156955
>sell all guns
>buy bitcoins
>sit on bitcoin for a year not looking at transfer rate to avoid getting baited into selling
>bitcoin value completely plummets but you didn't know
>after a year sell bitcoin
>get handed a lump sum of 500$
>buy 1 final gun
>kys
>>
>>34157392
>nocoiner trying to justify not being able to buy a lambo today from $20 worth of bitcoins bougth back when they were pennies
>>
>>34148934
are you burying your gold?
>>
>>34157653
Nah, Not possible to justify that, I do regret not getting bitcoins a couple years ago when they were a few hundred. I don't think I was aware of them when they were worth pennies.

I do believe at some point though bitcoin will be worthless and a lot of coiners will SOL cause they refused to sell when it was actually worth it.

Prove me wrong though and I might just man up and buy some coin, even though there like 2200 usd now I could see purchasing one and seeing where it goes
>>
>>34148934
>Here's be deal

try to grow up & learn about money & health before it is too late

otherwise if you are lucky you may reach your mid 40s and realize

1. you're still single
2. you're still living in that shithole house
3. you have a really nice gun collection worth about $100,000
4. you have about $1000 in savings
5. you're still working some shit tier job
6. you don't have disability insurance or even know what it is for
7. you just got injured or some illness struck and now you can't work for 6 months or even a year

HOLY FUCK I AM DOOMED
>>
>>34148934
Class III license. 6K
Basic machine shop tools 4K
Harden building 2K

Then fucking crank out lighting links while you tour the country ccwing a fullauto pistol & obrez, CUZ class III dealer can do fucking anything. You can even conceal carry a p90 in washington DC.
>>
>>34157686
Yes I keep a small horde of gold and silver. Currently have 20oz of gold bullion and 500ish ounces of silver bullion
>>
>>34157712
Not him, but unless another currency comes out that blows bitcoin the everloving fuck out of the water then that's simply not going to happen. At this point even if legislation makes cryptocurrency illegal it's highly, -highly- useful for just monetary privacy and things like that.

It's value is just going to increase as scarcity increases, if some market crash happens it's going to be temporary just like it's been all the other times. Personally? I'd spend the money on a mining rig and use solar to power it, it would cost you more initially but you would essentially have a "free money generator" and if you want to drop a lot of money up front you could have your costs payed back within a year.

Just be careful that some fuck doesn't steal your shit. In today's money I would have lost just south of half a million, but at the time it wasn't so bad.
>>
>>34157749
>Class III license
No such thing. you're thinking of SOT
>>
>>34148934
>however they have very little practical use.
owning more than two guns has very little practical use.
>>
>>34161039
Ok, on the second and third part can you elaborate? Like put it into words a half retarded slow anon would understand because I'm not all that familiar with the subject.

How can someone steal your bitcoin?
>>
>>34161039
>keeping money on an exchange
>keeping money on a un-backed-up system

Just buy your bitcoin and print out half a dozen paper wallets and stash them around the house, bank deposit box, etc.

Shit's a private/public key system not rocket science.
>>
Cool roleplay thread op
>>
File: DBUbhCEXgAACDlX.jpg (40KB, 680x381px) Image search: [Google]
DBUbhCEXgAACDlX.jpg
40KB, 680x381px
>>34157392
>>
>>34161039
Nvm this
>>34161514
I watched a short vid and see what you're saying now. Too bad my anon brother is more versed in this shit and not me. Tis why he always has more money than me lol. Also saves a butt ton of gold and silver but maybe some day
>>
>>34161584
Yes anon I've been officialy skooooled.
>>
File: 1496538798726.png (213KB, 852x554px) Image search: [Google]
1496538798726.png
213KB, 852x554px
>>34161637
Someone who lets their *cryptocurrency* get *stolen* has been owned (monetarily lol) beyond anything I could provide.
>>
>>34161703
Same anon, lol
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.