[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Theo, I have run out of ammunition. I'm going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 34

File: Ehrler.jpg (26KB, 269x400px) Image search: [Google]
Ehrler.jpg
26KB, 269x400px
>"Theo, I have run out of ammunition. I'm going to ram this one. Good bye. We'll see each other in Valhalla." - Heinrich Ehrler's last transmission over the Squadron Radio Network before he rammed the B-24 bomber "Trouble in Mind," piloted by Captain John Ray, destroying both aircraft and killing himself. "Theo" refers to Theodor Weissenberger.

Did he do the right thing?
>>
File: smugmartin.jpg (40KB, 529x352px) Image search: [Google]
smugmartin.jpg
40KB, 529x352px
>>34147975
He was a Nazi, so no. He was wrong to begin with.
>>
>>34147975
Nah.

Dude could've lived to still be an unrepentant Nazi asshole like Rudel if that's what he wished. Or could have stuck around to see his nation recover like Hartmann.
>>
File: 1482167147762.jpg (478KB, 818x1158px) Image search: [Google]
1482167147762.jpg
478KB, 818x1158px
>>34147975

Great man. I wish NatSoc Germany had won WW2.
>>
No he should have flown back and got resupplied. Dying is the end you can't fly if your 6 feet under.
>>
what a fag. as expected of nazi LARPers
>>
>>34147975
>Did he do the right thing?
Not even in a pro-nazi context. Germany needed trained pilots and operational fighters more than she needed to shoot down any particular B-24.

Of course, the "right thing" would have been something utterly unrelated to his job as a fighter pilot that would have helped reign in the excesses that poisoned the well of Ethnic Nationalism for white europeans for at least 70 years and counting.
>>
if he saved lives, yes
>>
>>34147975
He should have gone to go get more ammunition.
>>
>>34148028
>No he should have flown back and got resupplied

There weren't many supplies left for the luftwaffle at this point of the war, and if I remember correctly he did it because the bomber was going to bomb near people he knew.
>>
>>34148019
that's a rather sharp opinion you have there
>>
File: 1494880075003.jpg (216KB, 782x751px) Image search: [Google]
1494880075003.jpg
216KB, 782x751px
BASED

>ywn martyr yourself against bolshevik subhumans for your people and evropa

[spoiler]soon[/spoiler]
>>
>>34148028
This Germany needed good flyers and he was one. It's viewed and rightfully so as a heroic act. But he went one for one. He could have flown another day.

Can't hate on him and being caught up in a battle lust but over all he should have let it go.
>>
>>34148027
There's just something about this picture that makes me thirst for Nazi blood. Can't quite put my finger on it.
>>
>>34147975
>killing yourself instead of keeping on fighting
Luftwaffe, stupid as always
>>
>>34148122
god this is the most neckbeardy thing I've heard all day
>>
>>34148027
Why do people think Americans and Nazis have anything in common?
>>
>>34148122
*tips fedora*
>>
>>34148135
that was promotional art for a game, wolfenstein
>>
>>34148135

Something something /pol/
>>
>>34148122
Probably just envy because you know you'll never have a family.
>>
>>34148135
Doublethink. Not even joking.

They somehow think fascism and liberty can coexist. American "fascism" is quite literally one of the most unpatriotic combinations possible next to American communists.
>>
They fought for their country & their nation

Meanwhile the west fought for the jews, fought to destroy their empires, fought for "multi-cultural & tolerance" to become the dominant religion
>>
If he had been American he'd been celebrated as a hero by /k/ forever, it all depends on your perspective.
>>
>>34148254
>invades other countries
>>they were totes defending their country
>>
>>34148122
>Killing
>Good
Killing another person is the worst evil you can commit, but is sadly a necessity evil.
>>
>>34148135
>>34148253
2 retards that have no idea what Fascism is, what America used to be before the communists took over, and how shit the current reality of the country is

Imagine if you went to Tokyo, and you wouldn't see a single japanese person, or hear japanese spoken, and the Japs would applaud that as a sign of wonderful diversity.

>>34148298
Britain & France declared war on Germany, and started bombing her
Reclaiming lands stolen 20 years prior is no crime.

Meanwhile look at the fucking giant empires that the west had at the time, guess that just happened by magic?
>>
>>34148276
Probably you raise a good point. But purely historically speaking we were not as short of fly boys are the Axis. So with out a bias it wouldnt as been as big a deal. As cold as that sounds.

I guess to slap bias on it as an American it's good he did it for our sake more than the Germans.
>>
>>34148314
>Reclaiming lands stolen 20 years prior is no crime
>half of Poland
>Czechia
>Austria
>stolen from Germany
>>
>>34148314
>2 retards that have no idea what Fascism is,

You're literally as bad as the fucking dumb commies with their "not muh" bullshit.Enlighten us then, stormcunt. What's your magical speshul snowflake version of fascism?

>is, what America used to be

Yeah the Declaration and the Constitution are overwhelmingly classically liberal as were the men who wrote them, they're straight out of the line of Locke style liberal thought. If you weren't a total retard you'd know this.
>>
>>34148378
Austrian Empire?
Holy Roman Empire?

Invading Poland was just military necessity, its not like Poland was some victim here, they wanted war too
The allies were the ones who provoked Poland to start the war, and who forced Germany into acting decisively.
>>
>>34148254
>fought to destroy their empires

Can't speak for the others but the British Empire was set for a path of decline even before the first world war. The inter-war years were massively damaging to the British Empire and it had nothing to do with da joos
>>
>>34148101
this

It was at the very end of the war, and not much supplies were left anyways. Honestly, probably just didn't want to survive when so many of his friends had been killed.
Surviving your friends in combat is not an easy thing to live with...
>>
>>34148411
>a different fucking country and an entity that hadn't existed for over a century
>Reclaiming lands stolen 20 years prior
>>
>>34148421
If they didn't bankrupt themselves and allow America to loot their country to pay for war loans, they would still have been fine to keep large portions of it.
>>
>>34148027
Stormfront plz.
>>
>>34148108
>B-24
>Subhumans
Nice reading comprehension sub 90.
>>
>>34148428
Land that has been German for thousands of years suddenly isn't because brainwashed Americans say so?
Austria isn't German?

shut up idiot
>>
>>34148432
Well except for the massive surge in nationalist movements in most colonies that was already getting worse and had been seeded ever since he turn of the century that the Brits proved themselves unable to handle correctly (Hint: Killing them makes it worse) . That and the fact that even by the 20s the Empire cost v profit was beginning to be not worth it anyway. The Empire was much less economically relevant in general post-war and the shifting face of the global economy meant that the colonies were becoming even more of an economic burden than they were in the years leading up to the War.

It's almost like history and the turn of events in something as huge as the collapse of European empires can't just be summed up into "the kikes and diversity killed it." Nobody at the time of the War had any real say in the fate of the Empire, they didn't just decide to pack it up. It was already going, the only difference was how you handled it. Did you just cut your losses and fuck off fast or did you try and cling on for as long as possible? Eden and the massive fuckup at Suez shows what happens when you try and fight against something which was already set in motion for decades.
>>
>>34148395
>NaziAnon is still dodging this post
>>
>>34148446
>ameriburgers
>not unwitting servants of the jew
>>
>>34147975
He was a fool. Your job is to shoot bombers down, not get killed.
>>
>>34148473
No, I'm saying they weren't reclaiming land that was stolen from them after WW1.
>>
Assuming this is the place to ask

Is it a viable kamikaze strategy to put your plane on top of the other and ram hard with the bottom of the plane or the landing gear?
>>
>>34148485
>It was already going,
It was going because of the same treasonous views that prompted Britain to start WW2 in the first place
Universal suffrage democracy is the death of western civilization, we have been seeing this play out for a century now

>and the turn of events in something as huge as the collapse of European empires can't just be summed up into "the kikes and diversity killed it."

The collapse of empires happened for simple population reasons.
Population growth halted in the west, while exploding in the third world.
As well they didn't properly genocide & colonize near eastern areas for progressive/humanist reasons.

If the French had been a majority in Algeria, that would still be France today
>>
>>34148578
>asking for a friend
>>
>>34148492
What value is "liberty" while the Nation dies and we become a minority in our own country?
We live in a totalitarian police state, and you call it Liberty
>>
>>34148019
God you are insufferable. Would it kill you to be a little less smug?
>>
>>34148019
Shouldn't you be knocking over a trashcan at a women's march somewhere right now?
>>
>>34148611
Good job totally dodging the question. We're not talking about what you believe in, retard. We're not debating the meaning of it.

What we're debating is that American patriotism and fascism are incompatable and that America was never fascist.
>>
>>34148611
What value is "the nation" whilst liberty dies and our natural rights are trampled upon?
>>
>>34148684
Fascism and communism are both cancer.
American patriotism is the only way
>>
File: 2f0.gif (941KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
2f0.gif
941KB, 350x200px
>>34148711
Agreed. Fuck the Nazis. Fuck the Commies.
>>
>>34148026
>implying Germany ever recovered
>implying Germany hasn't been dead on its feet ever since then
>implying the German people will still exist for more than a couple more generations.
>>
Can we hurry up and kill each other already?
>>
File: approval-ok-good-i_like_it.png (64KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
approval-ok-good-i_like_it.png
64KB, 128x128px
>>34148711
You're goddamn right it is.

Can't stand stormniggers and college marxists, I'd reluctantly take corporate shitheads over both of them because at least the vampire's master is something as impartial as a profit margin.
>>
>>34148696
What did your liberty or natural rights do for the tens of millions of American whites who are victimized by non-whites or ethnically cleansed out of their homes?
What does it do for the whites who are subject to third world rule due to mass immigration?

How fucking stupid can you be to talk about Freedom in these times where government extent has never been larger.

Nazi Germany had more rights or freedoms than the USA today

>>34148684
What is it that matters? The constitution? The government? The flag?
Or the People, the Nation?
>>
File: 1426938776001.jpg (804KB, 634x1438px) Image search: [Google]
1426938776001.jpg
804KB, 634x1438px
>>34148761
Blood for the blood god amirite?
>>
>>34148776
You can't complain about marxists when you share their thinking & their values while supporting their agenda, retard
>>
>>34147975
Fuck mad max wannabes
>>
File: you deserve rape.jpg (73KB, 500x308px) Image search: [Google]
you deserve rape.jpg
73KB, 500x308px
>>34148779
>What did your liberty or natural rights do for the tens of millions of American whites who are victimized by non-whites or ethnically cleansed out of their homes?
Not him but lmao look at this dindu nuffin gimmedat bullshit.

Motherfucker I can literally trace my line so far back that I know for sure I have axe-swinging Nordic badasses in it, I'd qualify for the SS in a heartbeat. I am probably more fucking white than you are, and if behavior is anything to go by you can take that shit to the bank because I have never expected my skin color to save me.

Whiteness doesn't give you a free pass, shithead. If they didn't have the chops to defend themselves then fuck them, it isn't my job to save every blue-eyed #StandWIthHer numale that got his head bashed in while his girlfriend got her asshole stretched by black dicks.

This is what the fucking millennial generation does, expects special status because they were born a certain way. Go fuck yourself.

>>34148791
>reeeeeeeee
I don't support marxism, I certainly don't support protecting corporations that should have fucking died decades ago you anti-American faggot.
>>
>>34148779
Holy fuck that double think.
> the government is over-reaching!
> the solution is to elect a government that is more over-reaching, that way the government will be able to stop the government from ethnically cleansing us!

Admit it, you don't give a shit about government intrusion, you just don't want it happening to you. Fuck everyone else, right? They're probably all communists anyway.
Fuckin hell.
>>
>>34148779
>What did your liberty or natural rights do for the tens of millions of American whites who are victimized by non-whites or ethnically cleansed out of their homes?

Raised them out of poverty. Improved living standards for literally everyone. Provided the very art, culture and literature that forms the society/people you're shitting your pants about losing. That's just the things liberty has provided. Liberty isn't even a provider, it's a natural state that must be preserved and not trampled on. Liberty is somethign that transcends racial, national or religious identity because it's practically the most intrinsic thing in human existence. We're born as free-thinking actors with the ability to choose. We have the right and moral obligation to preserve that. What colour your skin is doesn't matter over the liberty of the individual man.

>What does it do for the whites who are subject to third world rule due to mass immigration?

Firstly where is this happening. I presume you're talking about Sharia Law because honestly at this point what else are you going to be talking about, well here's the thing bucko sharia law and islam when forced on others are the enemy of liberty too. If you fight for liberty you fight against these things. Very simple.

>How fucking stupid can you be to talk about Freedom in these times where government extent has never been larger.

Dunno where you got this from friendo. I'm very unhappy with the current size of the government.

>What is it that matters?

Already answered this. Liberty.

>Or the People, the Nation?
"The Nation"? You mean the flag and the government? "The People"? You mean the culture and society that liberty allowed to flourish? The American culture and society literally based in the idea of the rights of man?
>>
>>34148784
No shit. We all know it's coming to it, it's inevitable at this point. I know I can't change people minds anymore, words are literally meaningless today. It's like the whole world is ripping off their faces all the while screaming. I for one can't stand the sound anymore.
>>
>>34148779
The total hypocrisy and double think, coupled with the babbys first racial politics and kiddo fascism and typed with Random Capitalized Letters makes me think you're a literal kid. At least I hope you are or you're a pretentious retard.
>>
>>34148171

Wasn't it made for The Man in the High Castle?
>>
File: 1496238501469.jpg (23KB, 260x320px) Image search: [Google]
1496238501469.jpg
23KB, 260x320px
>>34148314
>>34148411

Based.
>>
>>34148888
>Fuck everyone else, right?
Well yeah. That's how it works.
>>
>>34147975
Seems kind of weird for a trained pilot to kill himself to take down one bomber.
Unless his aircraft and chute were both damaged.
Heroic no doubt, but perhaps extremely impulsive and wasteful.
>>
>>34148411
Fuck off Hapsburg shill. 30 Years War best time of my life, REMOVE HAPSBURG.
>>
>>34148611
Without our Founding Documents we are nothing.
>>
File: 1435845852686.jpg (25KB, 458x418px) Image search: [Google]
1435845852686.jpg
25KB, 458x418px
>>34148411
>provoked Poland to start the war
>forced Germany into acting decisively
Why are Nazis all dindu nuffin idiots who refuse to take responsibility for their actions?

Let me guess; Great Britain and France are the aggressors because they declared war on Germany first (After the invasion of Poland), Barbarossa was necessary as well because Stalin was going to launch an attack into Germany, and the Americans are war criminals for their bombing of cities.
>>
>>34148887
>>34148888
>>34148926
>>34148953
What a buncha nuts

Being part of a nation is not a "special status", is a parent raising a child giving that kid a "special status" ?

Nor does the other guy have any idea what Liberty even is
Lunatics that think the value of a country is in its laws, or constitution, or culture or whatever, as if these things are somehow unique to the USA

As if you could drop the average IQ by 20 points via third world immigration and nothing will change because hey, we still have "liberty" right?

It's not like we live in a fucking democracy where each of these foreigners can now VOTE in our elections!
It's not like we've spent a century threatening to attack any country that doesn't allow majority rule, when the non-whites are the majority we'll still keep our place huh?
>>
>>34149023
Go read a history book dumbass, there was nothing unique about the US founding documents or constitution.
>>
File: jefferson revolution.jpg (27KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
jefferson revolution.jpg
27KB, 600x350px
>>34149057
You're out of your postmodern fucking mind.
>>
>>34149057
And? Just for that we should toss them? Get fucked.
>>
>>34149087
>>34149078
The nation is what matters. The nation is what comprises America, not the constitution or government.
This is obvious in all political thought prior to WW2, its still normal everywhere outside the west.

We now have a government that tells us our nation doesn't actually exist, that foreigners are "one of us" but with special privileges, that takes our money to finance our replacement....

Mexico's formal name is The United States of Mexico
There is no particular difference between the USA's liberties or natural rights and Mexico's.
Yet one is a shithole and one is #1 in the world.
>>
File: fucking disgusting.png (181KB, 460x558px) Image search: [Google]
fucking disgusting.png
181KB, 460x558px
>>34149043
>Being part of a nation is not a "special status"

Yes it is you dumb faggot, that's the whole point of patriotism you dumb faggot. That "special status" is called being a citizen.

If you want a White Nationâ„¢ then go back to where white people come from, because this country has not and never will be that. It's on land stolen fair and square from tribals and even before independence it wasn't a white nation by any stretch of the imagination. Not when you had freed blacks walking around.

>It's not like we live in a fucking democracy where each of these foreigners can now VOTE in our elections!
They always could. It's called being a citizen.

If you're trying to conflate illegal immigration with voter fraud then do so, but don't pretend like I have some fucking responsibility to make sure John Q. Cheng and all the other minorities out there who were born to citizen parents don't vote. You can take that and shove it right up your ass.

>keep our place
Once more for the faggot millennial:

YOU ARE NOT GUARANTEED ANYTHING JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE WHITE.
YOU ARE NOT OWED ANYTHING FOR BEING BORN.
YOU ARE NOT OWED A JOB.
YOU ARE NOT OWED A SPECIAL HUGBOX.
YOU ARE NOT OWED SPECIAL TREATMENT.
YOU DO NOT GET TO KEEP ANYTHING YOU DO NOT EARN.

Fascists and communists are the same thing because they both expect gimmedats, they want dem programs for dey feelins.

Suck-start a shotgun you whiny faggot and go back to >>>/reddit/ where you belong.
>>
>>34148122
Is it because you've been programmed from birth to find healthy communities and families with wholesome values and strong moral stances combined with racial idealism repulsive and disgusting like a fucking vampire fears light?
>>
>>34148784
That image really gets my noggin' joggin'
>>
>>34149162
> because this country has not and never will be that.
It was 100% that up until 1965, fucking liar. This was EXPLICIT as a matter of fact.
Laws were written to KEEP AMERICA WHITE, and to make america whiter.
America was always a white nation, whether blacks or injuns existed here is irrelevant, they were not part of our nation.
They had no part in founding it, or building it, or maintaining it.
Notice how every black majority area goes to shit, and the marxists like you start attacking whites who want to keep them out.

>It's called being a citizen.

Being part of a nation has NOTHING to do with citizenship.

And yes, we absolutely do have an entitlement to what our ancestors built, as well as a duty to maintain it for our descendants. We are not just individuals floating in the wind, who were produced from nothing.

You are a liar and a brainwashed nut.
>>
File: Sweden yes.jpg (191KB, 900x1355px) Image search: [Google]
Sweden yes.jpg
191KB, 900x1355px
>>34149162
Not that anon but
>Putting â„¢ in front of "White Nation"

Those fucking Israelis, I fuckin swear, can you believe they want a Jewishâ„¢ name for themselves? Or Japanese want a Japaneseâ„¢ nation? What a bunch of fucking inbred idiots amirite? I'd much rather have my race get displaced and genetically wiped out because I'm cool! Because Race Doesn't Matterâ„¢ when it comes to becoming a Citizenâ„¢ (Even though the etymology is almost exclusively to do with race) and we're all Equalâ„¢, we don't need Identity Politicsâ„¢ because reasons!
>>
>>34149281
Those nations chose to allow in others. Don't covet what others have when you gave it up long ago.
>>
>>34149162
>civic nationalist
>"go back to >>>/reddit/ where you belong."
>>
>>34149303
Keep ducking Hitler's rotten cock you deluded fuck.
>>
File: civic nationalism poster.jpg (116KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
civic nationalism poster.jpg
116KB, 852x480px
>>34149291
>you gave it up long ago.
>politicians whose primary loyalty and ambitions lie with international financial capitalism decide to racially eliminate and replace the native population of the country with a rootless mulatto underclass of consumers.
>realize that your Democraticâ„¢ government has become occupied by a foreign hostile tribe and ruling class whose primary goal is to see you as a disarmed, extinct, genetic dead-end
>nothin' you can do goy! This is Democracy at Work!â„¢

>>34149325
>Phone posting
Jesus Christ you're fucking cancer.
>>
>>34149269
>thinks because he is white he deserves a handout and respect without earning it

Suck my dick you faggot. Commies and fascists are the biggest groups of fucking queers since the dawn of time.
>>
>>34148019
I don't see a Nazi, I only see a pilot.
>>
File: mnp0iwun421qz4rgp.jpg (11KB, 425x396px) Image search: [Google]
mnp0iwun421qz4rgp.jpg
11KB, 425x396px
>Europeans invade and destroy/replace countless cultures because they have a technological advantage and want to build their empires
>This is accepted because it results in the invaders benefiting heavily
>This is how history has always been
>Eventually those from the former-colonies decide they want to emigrate to the mainland
>People leave their lands and go looking for better places
>The first signs of different cultures appearing in nations that were once imposing their culture on others
>This upsets some people because they realize they are no longer dominant
>Only say it's an issue when they're the ones being replaced
>>
>>34149339
>Waahhhh mommy he is using a device I don't like

Typical fascist cuck
>>
>>34149346
Correction
>thinks because he is white he deserves a nation and a homeland and a government whose primary loyalty is to his safety, security, and prosperity.
What a snowflake, am I right fellow centipede?
>>
>>34149339
>im not one of those drones that stare at their prones all the time!
>i stare at my computer like hitler would have wanted me to
>>
>>34149357
No, I'm not going to apply the same morality to my people onto foreigners you fucking piece of shit. Also your whole entire post is just
>resisting your own ethnic demise is bad because your ancestors were good at making stuff to kill people so that means your race needs to die
Cancer.
>>
>>34147975
No, pagans are filth
>>
>>34149388
Who are you quoting? Also
>prones
Holy shiiiit. The parody is actually writing its fucking self. Like pottery.
>>
>>34149390
>"b-but it's okay when we do it and nobody can do it back to us!"
I'm white as snow. You're just a hypocritical retard who thinks screaming and sperging out will make the brown people go away.
You want your culture to survive? Preserve it yourself.
Don't expect a government to pop up and coddle you. Survival of the fittest, you can't keep your own heritage going then it doesn't deserve to exist. That's your own logic, now apply it to yourself.
>>
>>34149361
Sorry your deluded and incorrect view of what America is, was, or should be is fucking stupid. If you left your basement once in a while you would know that. But I'm probably speaking to a sperg who has done nothing to distinguish himself in life and is angry about it so he clings to the fact that he is white as if anyone gives two shits or as if that proves anything. Just because Jamal got the promotion at Wal-Mart instead of you doesn't mean you should be so salty.
>>
>>34149269
>It was 100% that up until 1965, fucking liar. This was EXPLICIT as a matter of fact.
They had black freedmen as far back as the turn of the 18th century, you're full of shit.

>Laws were written to KEEP AMERICA WHITE
I'm just going to stop reading, your fucking post is just more stupid shit on top of stupid shit. Pretty sure the 1934 NFA wasn't written to "keep America white!!!"

You're just making shit up, kiddo.

>>34149281
>>Putting â„¢ in front of "White Nation"
>in front of
>"White Nationâ„¢"

>Those fucking Israelis, I fuckin swear, can you believe they want a Jewishâ„¢ name for themselves? Or Japanese want a Japaneseâ„¢ nation?
Europe.

Go back to Europe, because it's where we came from. I said so in the original post, we have an entire continent where white people are well-known to have originated from.

Go make that 100% white.

>but that's hard and I live here!!!

Then shut the fuck up you whiny little shit, if you aren't going to put in a little effort then you're just playing pretend.

>>34149303
Tough tits if you don't like it, but that place is more your speed.

All three of you little shits need to grow the fuck up, stop chomping at the bit to enslave everyone because you're too lazy to father white children with a white chick who isn't a rotten-mouthed tweaker.

If we're in danger of dying as a race it's not because I believe in the USA through and through, it's because you're human trash. I'm probably the same age as your parents, I want to know where the fuck we failed as a generation.
>>
"Patriotism" derives from the sentiment of loyalty to the land of your fathers - patri. It's only in the last century that it has become associated with a purely civicc sentiment. Ethnos, race, heritage, all of these things are tangible, living things that are far more important than any Enlightenment political system. Even Enlightenment faggots didn't throw out their tribalistic urges at the birth of their gay individualist ideology. The US was founded explicitly in its documents as a land for 'white persons of good character'.

What modern patriotards don't understand is their little civicc universalist ideology and the state attached is useless if not anchored on the biological organism that founded it - the nation. And even then we can root the modern rot of society to 'Enlightenment values'. Being a 'patriot', in the perennial sense of the word, requires the tearing down of such a system because it has become detached from the people that it was designed for.

The founding fathers if brought from the grave would look at all the PoS (people of shit) imported from the third world, the niggers that have swelled, all the anti-white kikery going on and burn it all to the ground. They would not want this modernity for their descendants - for their race.
>>
>>34148314
>Fascism is, what America used to be before the communists took over
oh no he's retarded
>>
>>34149469
>I'm making shit up the post
>>
>>34149492
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
>>
>>34149512
The 13th amendment exists now. or are you just ignoring laws you don't agree with?
>>
File: civic nationalist cycle.jpg (453KB, 1490x1725px) Image search: [Google]
civic nationalist cycle.jpg
453KB, 1490x1725px
>>34149412
>you can't keep your own heritage going then it doesn't deserve to exist.
Do you not realize that that is exactly what we're trying to do? Keep our heritage going?
>hurr durr you're using the state I.E not working as an atomized deracinated individual in order to defeat a tribal, organized, systematic foe so that means its bad.

>You want your culture to survive? Preserve it yourself.
I didn't know asexual production was possible! Please, go on and tell me further how you can somehow preserve your culture and heritage and race (group identities) as an "Individual" without a group.

>>34149453
From the Naturalization Act of 1790

>SEC.1. Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America, in Congress assembled, That any alien, being a free white person, may be admitted to become a citizen of the United States, or any of them, on the following conditions, and not otherwise:

But the Founding Fathers would have perfectly approved of their genetics being wiped out, blacks, Jews, Asians, they would have set "Come in! America is for everyone, and Race Doesn't Matter!"

>>34149492
>Basic Etymology is making shit up
Also, do you have any proof that anything that anon is saying is false?

>>34149459
>Go back to Europe
Why don't you tell the Japs to go back to Korea? Or the Iranians/Germans/Indians to go back to the Indo-Aryan steppe? Or the Syrians/Jordanians/Palestinians/Egyptians/Tunisians/Morroccons/Libyans/Algerians to go back to Arabia? Or the Native Americans to walk back across the Berring Strait and back to Siberia?
>but that's hard and they live here!!!

Oh, it's almost as if you're applying this moral standard ONLY to White People in order to justify their extinction.
>>
>>34149459
>They had black freedmen as far back as the turn of the 18th century, you're full of shit.

What does that mean? It's still not a black country, race or ethnicity doesn't disappear because free blacks existed in the USA as a tiny tolerated minority

It's still not their country, immigration laws were written to totally exclude their entry, and there was fairly strict segregation all across the country.

>we have an entire continent where white people are well-known to have originated from.

And we have a continent that was colonized by whites, had a grand civilization built on for whites up until the 60's when they decided that nope, it was actually for the non-whites.
>>
>>34147975
My grandpappy was a true nazi. Joined before the war, stuck it out until the very end at which point his changed his name and fled the country. He probably died a nazi.
>>
>>34149535

Lincoln actually wanted to deport all the negroes to Liberia, which the strip of land was acquired for. So even those that succeeded the Founding Fathers were basically white nationalists, and closer to me ideologically, than they'd ever be with you and your BASED black guys in Trump hats.
>>
>>34148027
Think that through, dumbass.
>>
>>34149535
What does the 13th amendment have to do with immigration? Opposition to slavery had nothing to do with the love of the negro, nor did they believe that America existed for the betterment of the blacks.
>>
>>34149469
you realize the constitution was designed with the ability to be modified, right?
>>
>>34149469
>patriotards
This is all I need to know that you don't give a fuck about America, but you make it clear in the rest of your post too.

>>34149512
>large post filled with crackpot nonsense
>goes on and on about tribalism
>"requires the tearing down of such a system because it has become detached from the people that it was designed for"
>anon expects this pseudomarxist revolutionary babble to stick

>then another says, "you are making things up"
>in not so many words of course

>ree naturalization act of 1790
>ignore that part that five years later it was changed
>also ignore that twelve years later in 1802 it was entirely repealed!

Stupid.
>>
File: Projecting.jpg (34KB, 490x333px) Image search: [Google]
Projecting.jpg
34KB, 490x333px
>>34149459
>stop chomping at the bit to enslave everyone
Why do you have a house? Why do you want to deny homes to homeless people so much? It's evil and bigoted that you don't allow the homeless to come into your house! By locking your door, you are contributing to the problem and you're morally wrong for doing so.

>it's because you're human trash.
>White people who care about continuing their line of genetics are trash

That's a real neat little pseudo-intellectual knot you've made! Heh! Us white people guys, we totally deserve it!

>it's because you're human trash
>you're too lazy to father white children with a white chick who isn't a rotten-mouthed tweaker.
>projecting your insecurities this hard
>>
>>34149590
>This is all I need to know that you don't give a fuck about America
He's calling you that because you've completely perverted the definition of "patriotism" from loyalty to your "patri" into an excuse for white genocide. Fuck off.
>>
>>34148048
>"reign in"
You stupid undereducated shit, get back to school and stop your barely literate shitposting!
It's REIN in. Like slowing or stopping a horse with the REINS.
Jesus Christ I can't deal with your stupidity today....
>>
nazis get off k this is a progressive board
>>
>>34149590
>anon expects this pseudomarxist revolutionary babble to stick

Were the founding fathers engaging in "pseudomarxist revolutionary babble"?
When parts of the constitution or the legal system are being used against the nation by the government that is supposed to represent it, then it is totally fitting that a "revolution" come about to fix things.
>>
>>34149584
>>34149590
>hurr muh founding fathers never wanted this, you don't represent them or their ideas or the ideas of America
>Naturalization act of 1790
>b-but constitution can be changed! we don't need to do what they want!
>>
>>34147975
nazi's killing themselves is always the right thing
>>
>>34149590
You understand that every single white person in the US up until the 60s was basically a white nationalist, right? All the politicians talked race, and favourably of their own. Your detached cosmopolitanism is completely modern and alien to all of your forebears. Race is a massive part of American history, as it was one of the first places to have such radically different races to meet and live alongside each other (to everyone's detriment). There's no getting past America being white nationalist.
>>
>>34148776
Stormnigger?
I'm'na use that sometimes.
>>
File: Wallace.jpg (43KB, 432x540px) Image search: [Google]
Wallace.jpg
43KB, 432x540px
>>34149662
>Your detached cosmopolitanism is completely modern and alien to all of your forebears
THIS!
>>
>>34149656
well now its time to leave half chan for good thank you ;)
>>
>>34149628
>>34149656
antifa, is that you?
>>
>>34148711
you're goddamned right
>>
>>34149234
>Nazis
>wholesome values and strong moral stances
Nope
>>
>>34149547
>Why don't you tell the Japs to go back to Korea?
They're ethnically and culturally different people at this point. Koreans are Koreans, Japanese are Japanese. Both of these people have their own homelands, everyone is fine with it.

>Or the Iranians/Germans/Indians
Disregarded. Three entirely different people, Iranians are not white, Indians are not Persian, Germans are not Asian. Strike one.

>Or the Syrians/Jordanians/Palestinians/Egyptians/Tunisians/Morroccons/Libyans/Algerians to go back to Arabia?
Morroccons? Libyans? Algerians? Go back to Arabia? Once more: some of these things are not like the other.

>Or the Native Americans to walk back across the Berring Strait and back to Siberia?
Strike two. They're in America, we've already established that America is more than any one group of people.

>Oh, it's almost as if
Don't you mean "feels" there, kiddo? This is all about your faggot feelings.

>as if you're applying this moral standard ONLY to White People in order to justify their extinction.
Steeeeeerike three, you're outta here! You have officially entered the realm of complete bullshit.

Point out in my previous posts EXACTLY where I said white people need to leave the USA. Point it out. I want you to do this because you little fascist faggots always weasel around it when you're caught, you argue from your faggot feelings and hem and haw about how you're this poor oppressed little flower and then you start making up bullshit for other people too. You cannot fucking focus and stay in reality.

Once more: you are not owed anything, you don't get to keep anything you don't earn. As >>34149412 said, if white people deserve to survive then we will. What I don't see from you is a little fucking self-agency and ownership of our supposed extinction.

>>34149558
>What does that mean? It's still not a black country
Not a white one either, so of course you didn't get what it meant. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>34149398
This. Put your respect in meritorious individuals, not in bull shit collectives like the "State" or the "Race". Most of the top Nazi brass were degenerate and inept buffoons. I'm not loyal to someone just because they come from my country, or because they are my same race. That's naive as shit. I'm loyal to good and just men. That's the way Rome did it, the way the Founding Fathers did it, our military does it, and it's the way we'll do it when were lasering each other in space battles 200 years from now. Virtuous leadership is the only quality that should be followed.
>>
>>34149614
Sorry for being a filthy phone poster, captain Autismo.

>I am sorry to be the baron of bad news, but you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies, and are more than just ice king on the cake. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite.

>So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality.

>I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

>Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn’t take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It’s clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the fax, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother’s mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Cunt.
>>
Nice weapons related discussion going on in this thread. I'm learning so much from your in depth weapons related discussion.
>>
>>34148122
Jealously?
>>
>>34149743
>we've already established that America is more than any one group of people.

And if the government of Japan decided to say that Japanese is no longer a people, that they are all just immigrants

Does that suddenly make it true?

Our modern reality is not just a case of America not being a white country, it is a case of America being an openly ANTI-WHITE country.
That is what you defend.
>>
File: whitemale.jpg (448KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
whitemale.jpg
448KB, 1600x1600px
>>34148135
Liberals think all white people are Nazis.
>>
>>34149727
>muh particular christcuck version of morality because they did abortions and put up kids who would assimilate to German life for adoption to German families who couldn't have them.
>>
>>34149591
>Why do you have a house?
I have one because I built it.

>Why do you want to deny homes to homeless people so much?
I don't, but then again I don't give a fuck about homeless people since the majority are there for a reason.

>It's evil and bigoted that you don't allow the homeless to come into your house!
See above. I don't give a fuck about them.

>By locking your door, you are contributing to the problem and you're morally wrong for doing so.
No it isn't. I own my stuff, it's mine, I earned it.

Your analogy failed, millennial.

>Us white people guys, we totally deserve it!
There is no "us" here, shithead. There's you. You care so much about this that you're whining at me that your gimmedats and dem programs aren't materializing, and unless you've produced some prime specimens for kids and aren't raising them to be little wiggers (unlikely given your worldview) then you're not serving "us" worth a damn.

Shut the fuck up.

>>34149802
I'm just a hateful old man who's disgusted with the way this country's headed. We're going to leave the keys with a bunch of spineless little pussies.
>>
>>34149839
>We're going to leave the keys with a bunch of spineless little pussies.
You built this.
>>
File: unfair.jpg (99KB, 540x811px) Image search: [Google]
unfair.jpg
99KB, 540x811px
>>34148019
>>
File: tumblr_opofwy7NPP1s7jim8o1_1280.jpg (96KB, 1024x1001px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opofwy7NPP1s7jim8o1_1280.jpg
96KB, 1024x1001px
>>34149727
>Implying.
Unless your definition of "wholesome" and "strong moral stances" is absolutely and thoroughly perverted, the activities and values espoused by the Third Reich to their citizen's was one of absolute purity. Patriotism, fitness, community, strength.

>>34149743
>They're ethnically and culturally different people at this point.
Oh boy! REALLY!? And America is completely just like Europe, right? The typical American whose 1/16 Irish and 1/4 Italians. 3/4 German, or whatever, where would they go? How would they possibly fit in? Really? You think that the Americans aren't ethnically and culturally different from Europe? Or do you just view Europe as the monolithic home of "White people" with no distinctions between the two? Any Eurobro would not only disagree, they'd mock you for it, and they have several times.

>Three entirely different people
Indo-Aryan invaders coming from the same genetic thread conqeuring/occupying different parts of the world. Wait, you're telling me they're DIFFERENT!? It's almost like when you put groups of the same ethnic group in different geographic locations they start becoming unique from each other! It's not like this is see able in basic biology as well!

>Strike two. They're in America, we've already established that America is more than any one group of people.
Literally
>because they live here!!
Holy fuck kiddo, you're deploying the same argument you mocked in your last post.

>Steeeeeerike three, you're outta here! You have officially entered the realm of complete bullshit.
You're literally only applying this argument to justify the fact that white people as a race are on the verge of becoming minorities in their own countries, and using it against people who both recognize this and want to stop this.
>>
>>34149839
>I have one because I built it.
And whites built this country, does it not belong to them?

>We're going to leave the keys with a bunch of spineless little pussies.
No you are giving the keys to foreigners and telling your own kind to go to hell
But hey, thats the progressive way huh

Of course there is no us, there can never be an us with some old dipshit who sees zero whites in the neighborhood he grew up in, and has no issue with it.
>>
>>34147975
london is under attack again: van hit folk on london bridge, several dead. 3 men got out and started stabbing folk in borough market, shots fired by police, stabbings in vauxhall. ongoing situation so probably still 1 attacker at large.
>>
>>34149839
>I have one because I built it.
and Whites haven't built their own nations for themselves?
>I don't, but then again I don't give a fuck about homeless people since the majority are there for a reason.
Yet White people have to give a fuck about shitskins?
>No it isn't. I own my stuff, it's mine, I earned it.
And Whites haven't earned their societies and living space through their own ingenuity and genius?

>Your analogy failed, millennial.
>millenial
You're literally a fucking boomer. You have no stake in your race because you're going to fucking die before you see it go extinct. Your generation is the worst kind of fucking scum, can you just collect your social security and leech off the rest of us quietly? Go buy a vacation home or Sports car or something instead of leaving that money to your children or grandkids. Please fuck off.
>>
>>34149829
>And if the government of Japan decided to say that Japanese is no longer a people, that they are all just immigrants
And if the cat people of Tau Ceti IV come down and grant us moon sparkles... Or wait what if the unicorn people come out of Narnia to give us all hugs? What if, what if, what if, we can play this game all day but it doesn't mean any of this would ever happen even in the most bizarro-style alternate reality.

>Our modern reality is not just a case of America not being a white country
No, it isn't a case of that.
>it is a case of America being an openly ANTI-WHITE country
No, it isn't a case of that.

>This is what you defend.
No, I don't defend made up make-believe fantasy that you need to make your loony view of the world work with real life.

>>34149856
You know what? You're right. My generation fucked this all up, we bought into the flower power bullshit of our parents and didn't pay attention to grandpa and grandma as much as we should have. Then again they didn't try to give us the life lessons of, "don't listen to this poppycock," that they should have.

Still, it is our fault because we should have known better.

>>34149883
>And America is completely just like Europe, right?
No. That's been my whole fucking point, you dumb son of a bitch.

>It's almost like when you put groups of the same ethnic group in different geographic locations they start becoming unique from each other!
Yep. So by that logic your "this is a WHITE America damn it!!!" shit doesn't fly anymore. We're not hankering for a white homeland, we have one, it's called Europe.

>Holy fuck kiddo, you're deploying the same argument you mocked in your last post.
Nope. I was insulting lazy sacks of shit like you who pretend like the USA is turbo-white because they're too lazy to go start bashing sand niggers in Sweden.

>You're literally only applying this argument to justify
I'll stop you there. No, I'm "applying this argument" because you're full of shit.
>>
File: Smug+anime+face_a2bc1b_5960065.jpg (26KB, 459x233px) Image search: [Google]
Smug+anime+face_a2bc1b_5960065.jpg
26KB, 459x233px
>>34148103
>>34148637
>>34148640
>>34149350
>>34148108
>>34149162
>>34149162
>>34149547
>all these buttmad stormfronts.

Sorry your shitty army and ideology lost the war.
>>
>>34148779
It's not use
>>
>>34149662
Yup yup
>>
>>34149802
stormweenies can't keep their mouth shut when they see someone with a disagreeing opinion. literally right-wing SJWs.
>>
>>34149950
>[America is not just like Europe has] been my whole fucking point
>we have [a homeland], it's called Europe.
????
You're telling Americans to go back to Europe, but Americans culturally and ethnically have nothing to do with Europe other than the color of their skin. It's like telling a German to go to Russia because his country is getting invaded.

>pretend like the USA is turbo-white
You don't call +90% White ethnic percentages pre 1960 as being "Turbo-white?"

>we have one, it's called Europe.
So if a Norman descended Englishman is getting ethnically replaced in his own country, would you recommend he go to Paris even though he has absolutely zero connection to that place?
>>
>>34149950
>What if, what if, what if, we can play this game all day
It's not a what if, it's EXACTLY what has happened in the west. Is Germany no longer for Germans because their government says so? Is Sweden a country of immigrants because the Swedish government says so?

And so 60 years ago the US government decided that the USA was no longer a country for whites, then set about destroying the native white population.

>your loony view of the world work with real life.
What I've been trying to get across to you is that our views are the NORM throughout the world & history.
That it is you with your multi-culturalist garbage that is loony.
>>
File: Like SJWs.jpg (57KB, 599x392px) Image search: [Google]
Like SJWs.jpg
57KB, 599x392px
>>34150009
>>
>>34150030
>having beliefs and convictions means you have to spout them constantly and start shouting matches with anyone who disagrees with you
>>
He was wrong.

>Insert Patton quote here.

Only the nips should have been dumb enough to waste pilots.
A kraut should know better.
>>
>>34149929
>and Whites haven't built their own nations for themselves?
In Europe.

>Yet White people have to give a fuck about shitskins?
Nope.

>And Whites haven't earned their societies and living space through their own ingenuity and genius?
Evidently not, you're begging everyone to toss liberty out the window, probably because you're too much of a limp-wristed faggot to land some white pussy that was raised right.

>You're literally a fucking boomer.
"Boomer" is not a catch-all term for anyone who was born before 1998, you snot-nosed little shit.

>You have no stake in your race
You're probably about as old as my kids which scares the living fuck out of me, because I know they're going to have to choose between the rural life lessons I taught them or fail in a world of safe spaces and special protections on feelings. I am completely fucking disgusted by the fact that I can't protect my kids from a world where their talents and hard work don't mean as much as your hurt feelings. I realize I failed. I should have taught them to cheat better, I should have taught them the value of stabbing a guy in the back, but I didn't.

>Go buy a vacation home or Sports car or something instead of leaving that money to your children or grandkids. Please fuck off.
You aren't owed a fucking thing in life you arrogant little son of a bitch. You don't deserve an inheritance, once you turn 18 anything you get when your parents die is a fucking gift.

You fucking disgust me. This is the shit I was talking about, it's little rat fuck weasels like you going gimme gimme gimme for things you don't deserve.

>>34150012
>You're telling Americans to go back to Europe
I'm telling you to go back to Europe. You. If you want white nations so bad go back to the white nations.

>>34150021
>It's not a what if, it's EXACTLY what has happened in the west
NEWSFLASH: I don't care about lesser countries, the USA is all I care about. We're supposed to be a meritocracy where your safe space won't fly.
>>
>>34150063
>everytime a "stormweenie" expresses an opinion a million civic nationalists and leftists descend on them
>lol but clearly it's these fucking naaazzzzziiiiiiissssssssss that are the problem
>>
>>34148314
>you don't know what real fascism is!!!
You're basically a fascist communist at this point. Liberty CANNOT coexist with fascism. They are polar opposites. I'd love it if you could prove me wrong
>>
>>34150094
>fascist communist
Lol. I always love when the political spectrum according to cuckservatives is literally
>more government or more capitalism
It's sad
>>
File: x7g0imx.png (82KB, 329x262px) Image search: [Google]
x7g0imx.png
82KB, 329x262px
>there are unironic boomers in this thread RIGHT NOW bloobloo posting about 'we awll bleed red, white n' blue dog bless ameriguh'

love every laugh
>>
>>34150067
Oh boy, look at the super cuck.

But he's right, we should go back to Europe and expel the shitskins.
>>
>>34150108
There's certainly a strong irony
>grow up in a 85% white country
>have a sense of patriotism and frame of reference for America's greatness from that
>get stuck in that mindset
>rationalize away that their white children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren will be just another minority in the US or already are just another minority in this "nation of immigrants"
>completely blind of the idea that a nation doesn't just exist on principles but requires an ethnic heritage to ensure cultural appreciation of history
>>
>>34150067

The boomer post of the century. Who taught you to type grandpa? God knows how you managed to find this tocharian fletch-crafting shack.
>>
>>34150141
>white
You are focusing on the wrong aspect of what the Founding Fathers stood for
>>
>>34150067
How's the arthritis doing, pops?
>>
>>34150141
Yep, dem mexicans and muslims are gonna inherit Mexica.

No safe space allowed!
>>
>>34150147
>dodging the post
>>
File: American bear.jpg (24KB, 244x209px) Image search: [Google]
American bear.jpg
24KB, 244x209px
>>34150067
> I don't care about lesser countries, the USA is all I care (see: know) about.
>But you can believe me when I try to explain to YOU about society, history, and politics in regards to other countries.

>If you want white nations so bad go back to the white nations
So stay here in America then? Understood.

>You aren't owed a fucking thing in life you arrogant little son of a bitch. You don't deserve an inheritance, once you turn 18 anything you get when your parents die is a fucking gift.
Can you be any more boomer than this? There really isn't any hope for you. How many cars do you have? How much are you planning on wasting on shitty vacations and sports cars and vacation homes?
>>
>>34150152
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
Pretty sure you're rationalizing away what EVERY SINGLE founding father was aware of, that this "great experiment" only works with Europeans. I mean fuck me, they were worried about Swarthy Germans displacing them, they'd be fucking pissed to see people of European heritage becoming an absolute minority, and a hated one at that.
>>
>>34150152
Yep, the founding fathers sure wanted to flood this country with spics, chinks, jews and niggers.

Never mind that fucking Jefferson (yes, the super liberty guy) was worried about fucking german immigrants.
>>
>>34150067
>If you want white nations so bad go back to the white nations.
You mean the ones currently also being flooded with non-whites? Fucking kill yourself you blind impotent old man.
>>
>>34150168
What's there to dodge?

That nigger is going to experience first hand experience when his daughter/son bought in a nigger.

He's going to be real proud, oh boy.
>>
>>34150177
>Yep, the founding fathers sure wanted to flood this country with spics, chinks, jews and niggers

Define flooding

>>34150178
>anti-immigration
What you're talking about is beyond anti-immigration
You are advocating on oligarchist government where only x people have rights
>>
>>34149960
one of these posts is not like the other
>>
>>34150205
Hey old man, learn how to use this board before posting, thanks
>>
>>34150205
As in allowing spics, chinks, jews, niggers entering the country.

>You are advocating on oligarchist government where only x people have rights
Yes, Japan for japanese, white countries for white people.
>>
>>34150067
a 50+ year old army veteran watched a milo yiannopoulis youtube video and now is on a crusade against neo nazi safe spaces
click here to learn his secret
>>
>>34150225
His da is going to be disappointed.
>>
>>34150205
>You are advocating on oligarchist government where only x people have rights
Which is exactly what this same generation of white Anglo-Saxon men did
>free white men of good character
You fucking senile old fuck
>>
>>34150205
Dude. Your grandparents/parents would agree with us. They would want a white nation.
>>
>>34150220
> a white country for white people
This an ideology that only monarchs believe
It goes completely against the principle of freeedom
>>34150214
You need to put more effort into your shit posting anon, you could make a fine pasta some day
>>
>>34150268
>This an ideology that only monarchs believe
Sound like monarch has the right idea then.
>It goes completely against the principle of freeedom
Sound like freedom to be cucked.
>>
>>34150268
Then I guess our founding fathers were monarchs. Fucking lmao. You're either baiting or so blind by your cucked out version of patriotism that you have no ability to look beyond yourself and put yourself in the shoes of the men of the past who founded this great country. Your version of freedom and liberty is completely framed in reference to not only the current year but also the hardcore subversive bullshit that has been going on in this country for over a century but which picked up especially in the post-war period.
>>
>>34150298
It's a young cuck.

Send him to Canada.
>>
>>34150129
>look at the super cuck
My wife knows that I'd kill her and her lover if she cheated on me, we had that discussion back in '93 when Lorena Bobbitt made the news.

>>34150147
>>34150158
>>34150169
>grandpa
>pops
>boomer
I'm not even 50, it's fucking impossible for me to be a boomer you little tithanger.

Nice try on a dodge though, it just reinforces my view that you're dumb little shits who don't know a goddamn thing about any of this. Tell me, kids, do you even own a single fucking gun?

>totally listen to our worldviews though, you have to respect them
>even though 2016 was our first time voting
>assuming we're even old enough to vote at all
I think the fundamental problem we're having is you think you're owed some attention. You think I have to respect your views because that's what you've been taught, that what you say actually means something. Well here's a real bitch of a life lesson, sonny: you don't know shit about shit yet. You won't until you're near 30, you're a fucking child and you will be treated like one until you earn the respect shared between adult men who've put in a full day's work for years on end.

Stop demanding handouts and we can talk.

>>34150185
Don't care. Go take care of it if you want it to change you lazy little faggot.

>>34150188
>daughter/son bought in a nigger
HAHAHA That's a good one!

Wife's half-Japanese, so I'd be okay with an Asian, (not Chinese or Flip) but the kids have brown hair and my eldest is blond. They know they're not allowed back home if they bring anyone who doesn't pass the shade test: if I shake their hand and you can tell who's who then it's a fail.

>>34150225
>one's entire worldview begins and ends with internet celebrities
Am I so wrong in thinking this country's gone to hell in a handbasket?

If you think my post is grounded in what one Greek faggot says then you're one dumb motherfucker.
>>
>>34150067
>whole lifestyle and generation is born from opposition to his parents and grandparents, who just wanted him to continue on the legacy of his race
>expects young people to listen to him now that he's an elderly hunk of dead skin and diarrhea.
>>
>>34148411
Odd the Polish did not invade anyone and the Germans and Soviets divided their country with a Pre-existing agreement. A analogy would be you and the guy two houses down making a secret agreement to kill the guys between you and divide their property and goods. Nazi Germany had no moral or legal justification for what they did. If you believe what you say I would be surprised if you are more than a slightly above a minimum wage wage worker or actually bothered to study any history.

It was simple imperialism dressed up to make palatable for public consumption.

>>In addition to stipulations of non-aggression, the treaty included a secret protocol that divided territories of Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, and Romania, into German and Soviet "spheres of influence", anticipating "territorial and political rearrangements" of these countries. Thereafter, Germany invaded Poland on 1 September 1939. Soviet Union leader Joseph Stalin ordered the Soviet invasion of Poland on 17 September; one day after a Soviet-Japanese ceasefire at the Khalkhin Gol came into effect. In November, parts of the Karelia and Salla regions in Finland were annexed by the Soviet Union after the Winter War. This was followed by Soviet annexations of Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and parts of Romania (Bessarabia, Northern Bukovina, and the Hertza region). Advertised concern about ethnic Ukrainians and Belarusians had been proffered as justification for the Soviet invasion of Poland.

>>34147975

He could of landed his aircraft safely. He could of intercepted bombers on his next flight. He had experience that would taken a lot of resources to replace. He may of seen the writing on the wall and committed suicide by ramming on 4 April 1945. He had 208 kills. 199 or them against Soviet aircraft and nine of them on the Western front. Consensus was that he was a convenient scapegoat for the failure to protect Tirpitz and that may of factored in as well.
>>
>>34150337
>Wife's half-Japanese, so I'd be okay with an Asian, (not Chinese or Flip) but the kids have brown hair and my eldest is blond. They know they're not allowed back home if they bring anyone who doesn't pass the shade test: if I shake their hand and you can tell who's who then it's a fail.
Oh boy sound like you are racist and against the principle of freedom, buddy.

Don't worry, when you are old and depricit, your daughter is going to bring in some bucks for your viewing pleasure.
>>
File: Asian gf.jpg (47KB, 640x468px) Image search: [Google]
Asian gf.jpg
47KB, 640x468px
>>34150337
>Wife's half-Japanese
>>
>>34149865
> implying That's a real antifa poster talking about a real event that actually happened
>implying that isn't some sweaty fuckstick writing a little fapfiction for his /pol/tard buddies
>>
File: crying laughing pepe.jpg (8KB, 220x230px) Image search: [Google]
crying laughing pepe.jpg
8KB, 220x230px
>>34150337
This is bait. I wish it wasn't because this guy's posts are fucking hilarious, please keep posting man. This is a good character you have got going.
>>
>>34150286
>sound like the monarch has the right ideas then
You admit you do not believe in Limited government then and that you do not stand with the founding fathers

>>34150298
'My' version of freedom is not mine
I did not create it. It is the belief of limited government
You're so obsessed with a person's skin you ignore their content of character and ideology.
You would have never sided with revolution because you never want to kill a fellow white man. You would choose to live under tyranny
>>
File: 1494810797907.png (2MB, 1280x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1494810797907.png
2MB, 1280x1035px
>>34148314
>Reclaiming lands stolen 20 years prior is no crime.
>>
>>34150383
Yep, the founding fathers who were worried that germans were gonna outbred anglos.

Those founding fathers.
>>
>>34150337
>wanting my white children to be able to go to a public school where they're not bullied for having light colored hair and eyes is asking for handouts
>wanting to hand down a nation to my children and all my descendants that is stable, safe, AND free
Freedom is a lifestyle, not a tag line to justify ethnic displacement of a people. Freedom is autonomy, not sucking some (((corporate))) cock for letting grow GMO corn that's fucking protected by intellectual property rights. Freedom is having a nation AND a people from which the individual can grow and actually have a reason to to reinforce their duty to their people. I owe another American nothing because the concept of America as it is today is dead. America is dead. This country died in 1913 if not earlier. Just because you're happy with your hapa wife and little mongrel children where you think you can decide when to not be racial and when to be racial. You're pathetic and your type is the reason we're in this mess in the first place. "Men" who can't think more than a generation ahead and who throw out what their ancestors gave them. You then have the audacity to accuse the tiny minority of people in this country that actually want to address ALL of this of being selfish.
>>
>>34150402
If they lived in a "white country" then how come they didn't accept other white men with open arms?
>>
>>34150383
Ideology without blood is nothing but masturbatory. I'd have fought for the ideas of the American revolution but the bigger reason for fighting would be autonomy and creating a future for my children and my people. Your version of freedom is entirely your's, it's selfish and short sighted, created by the consumer culture which you have so greatly accepted.
>>
>>34150428
>actually being this retarded
>>
>>34150428
Because back then white people distrust other white people.

Now we can't have that anymore. We are 7% of worldwide population.

7%, in Tolkien's term, we are already elves.
>>
>>34150438
>I have no argument
>>
>>34150349
>Nazi Germany had no moral or legal justification for what they did.

Neither did Poland to threaten war with Germany instead of returning Danzig to the Germans
>>
>>34150455
>Danzig
It was a free city. Poland never owned it you dumbass.
>>
>>34147975
Nazis killing American scum makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside.

Why couldnt Hitler gas Americans and not dumb jews and slavs? Americans are a race that is a far worse threat to everything that is good and holy in this world. Hell, just see how American "culture" has degenerated the whole world.

Hitler's Amerikabombers could have prevented this,
>>
>>34150454
The founding fathers were afraid of a people that spoke a different language an were a shade darker than them. They'd be rolling in their graves at what's happened to this country. That's the point.
>>
he was a great soldier, but a nazi. Soo I'm glad he's dead.
>>
>>34150482
nice try cracked.com
>>
>>34150431
>classical liberalism is consumer culture
Just admit you believe in absolute power of a government

>>34150453
>white people distrust other white people
No people distrust people
Epically people who might believe in over bloated governments
>>
>>34149039
why did the allies guarentee poland? why would poland not negotiate with germany? why would the government not stop ethnic genocide in german territory?
>>
>>34150511
>No people distrust people
So why the fuck do the founding fathers trust themselves them?
>Epically people who might believe in over bloated governments
define over-bloated governments.

inb4 a well defended and regulated border = over-bloated gubment
>>
>>34150503
I'm actually a German and want you Amerikaschweine to leave and stop occupying us already.

Next time, Nationalist Germany and Russia should ally to kill all the anglo scum in the world.
I would volunteer for the Einsatzgruppen to hunt down and kill American civilians with my trusty German Shepherd named Hasso.
>>
File: Robert Redford next to a pool.jpg (32KB, 397x400px) Image search: [Google]
Robert Redford next to a pool.jpg
32KB, 397x400px
>>34150348
My mother didn't care that the girl I brought home was half slant-eye, my dad thought she was fine looking and I know he did things in Vietnam. They just didn't want me to bring home a nigger or some other darkie like a wetback or something.

>>34150356
>Oh boy sound like you are racist
I am.

>>34150361
It's true. I won't even hide it.

>>34150374
You can call it bait, but an angry old man's opinions are just about as valid as some little snot-nosed kid playing pretend at giving a shit about his race since they're both online.

Though this guy made me laugh: >>34150406 I bet it made him real pissed when he found out why I won't get on board with his faggy gimmedat bullshit.

Feels good to know I got under your skin you little snowflake. Go suck your thumb and jack off to Hitler's little homo mustache.
>>
>>34150511
>Just admit you believe in absolute power of a government
Quite the opposite. I realize that the violence and upheaval that comes from all this diversity is the furthest most excuse for a growing government power and abuse of that power.
>>
>>34150535
>"I'm German, guys! Really! Believe me!"
>>
>>34150543
>racist except for yellow fever
Wow, you sure showed us.
>>
>>34150531
>>white people distrust other white people
>>>so why the fuck do the founding fathers trust themselves
>>
>>34150543
If you are a racist, what's your problem with white countries for white people?
>>
>>34150564
Never mind, he already betrayed his race when he breeds with a gook.
>>
>>34150556
11. September, der beste Tag meines Lebens.
>>
>>34150535
Thanks Chaim
>>
>>34150563
Pardon?
>>
>>34150564
>>34150571
It's the cognitive dissonance. He has to rationalize away.
>>
Yeah, cool. I took 2 years of German in high school. You sure proved something with a sophomoric command of your own language. Dipshit.
>>
>>34150580
Hoping you would see the contradiction in your logic
>why did they trust themselves
They didn't.
No one wanted another tyrant
>>
>>34150610
If they didn't trust themselves, they wouldn't band together and fought against the brits.
>>
>>34150551
I respect your opinion, but not your methods. Except for secured borders.
>>
>>34150561
I'm not the one bawling about it, you guys are. If you don't want an honest answer don't say shit like, "wow you sound racist!"

Most people didn't give a shit until you whiny little shits started demanding your safe spaces.

>>34150564
>>34150571
>>34150583
I don't have a problem with that, you have a problem with going to them and making them white again. Don't blame my wife's hot, slanty eyes for your laziness.

I know it just burns your asses knowing I made little mischlings that pass for solid caucasians. Thank my thick, Danish-Norwegian seed for that one!

Still doesn't excuse the fact that you're roleplaying. All you do is whine about white this, white that, how many of you have even seen a real pussy? Have you even had white kids yet? Why aren't you going to your ancestral homeland and booting out sand niggers?

You're millennials. That's why.
>>
>>34148027

I like how every white person who sees this secretly thinks "you know...it doens't look that bad."
>>
>>34150639
You keep using the term "safe space" without seeing the irony
>>
>>34150622
>either we all stand together
>or we will all hang separately

There were politicians that wanted nothing to do with the revolution.
>>
>>34148027
If only.
>>
>>34150639
>I don't have a problem with that, you have a problem with going to them and making them white again. Don't blame my wife's hot, slanty eyes for your laziness.

>I know it just burns your asses knowing I made little mischlings that pass for solid caucasians. Thank my thick, Danish-Norwegian seed for that one!
Maybe you can move to Siberia and embrace your noble eurasian kids there, man, but America is by white for white.
>>
>>34148027
Looks spooky.
>>
>>34148122
its the jewish programming
>>
>>34150645
Except they did hang together post-rev.
>>
>>34150640
>projecting your thoughts onto "every white person"
Every human being, regardless of race, finds you to be a repugnant faggot.
>>
>>34150667
I don't, stop projecting your thoughts into every person.

Jeez, a white family, so disgusting am I right?
>>
>>34150644
I believe in a meritocracy, you can try to pretend that's a safe space but it's not going to get far.

>>34150654
Maybe you can stop dodging the fact that you're a sexless loser who can't land a real white woman to save your life.

America's by me and my generation and it wasn't for a skin color. I don't have a problem with racism, that would make me a hypocrite, but I do have a problem with entitled little pukes demanding their handouts.

It all boils down to this: you care about the white race, but you aren't reclaiming our homeland and you aren't continuing the race.

You are a lazy, entitled little shit so you are playing pretend instead of doing something.
>>
File: heinrich severloh.jpg (586KB, 1600x1246px) Image search: [Google]
heinrich severloh.jpg
586KB, 1600x1246px
DU WURDEST SOEBEN VOM HEILIGEN GEFREITEN HEINRICH SEVERLOH BESUCHT.

VIELE SCHUSS AUS DEINEM MG ZWO-UND-VIERZIG, TAUSENDE TOTE AMERIKANISCHEN INVASOREN UND DIE ERFOLGREICHE VERTEIDIGUNG DES ABENDLANDES VOR DER DEGENERIERTHEIT ANGELSÄCHSISCHER """"KULTUR"""" WERDEN DEIN WERK SEIN, ABER NUR WENN DU AUF DIESE NACHRICHT MIT

>"WAIDMANNSHEIL, HEINRICH!"

ANTWORTEST.
>>
>>34150719
>I believe in a meritocracy, you can try to pretend that's a safe space but it's not going to get far.
You haven't really thought this out, have you?
>>
>>34150719
>haha sexless virgin
>has to date some crazy hapa cunt to get his penor wet
>>
>>34150666
John Brown is the first person to be executed for treason in 1862
>>
File: Clint-Eastwood-disgust.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Clint-Eastwood-disgust.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>34150727
>You really haven't thought this out, have you?
Let me guess, you think I give a fuck if niggers and wetbacks fail to make the cut. Here's a hint: I don't.

Go fuck yourself.

>>34150730
>hahaha you slept with a gook
>hahaha
>ha
>boy I hope he doesn't remind me I'm a fat, lazy virgin again

You're a fat, lazy virgin who isn't doing jack shit for the white race. Remember: you're the one who cares about it, not me.

If it deserves to survive it'll be through useless sacks of shit like you and from where I'm sitting it looks like we'll be gone in a generation. Thanks, millennial.

Now get off my lawn.
>>
Remember when /k/ used to have war heroes from any nationality or creed thread that didn't immediately devolve to left and right-wing shitposting and accusations of being a cuckold and being a racist?

Me neither.
>>
>>34150874
Yeah, we have no war with war heroes.

The cuck, that's the real problem.
>>
>>34147975
No, the life of one German was not worth the lives of 10 Jew loving cucks.
Thread posts: 240
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.