[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal/okay to love a firearm made by a country you hate,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: 1493574833459.jpg (97KB, 625x729px)
1493574833459.jpg
97KB, 625x729px
Is it normal/okay to love a firearm made by a country you hate, used by a country you hate, or used for shit you disagree with?
Is judging firearms by their country and usage ridiculous? Should you only like firearms for aesthetics and function?
>>
I hate Germans and how they're Making Europe German Again for the third time.... But I get an immense boner from G3 clones, the PTRs. Got a century cetme,liked it so much went back and got a ptr
>>
Its a fucking gun, keep the politics out of it
#LoveWins
>>
>>34144409
Yeah, I really like Desert Eagles too. It's a shame.
>>
>>34144650
Nah, I was talking about the L1A1 and the MAT-49 mainly

Fuck the British and fuck the French.

>>34144565
If the G3/PTR was used in suppression against the other countries of Europe, would that change your opinion any?
>>
>>34144409
It happens to me all the time.
Turkey makes pretty decent guns.
>>
>>34144565
Well PTR is 100% made in USA these days.
>>
Yes I hate Russia because they stole the election from someone that rightfully deserved to be president yet I still bought a Nugget for $800 and a Century Arms AK for $950.
>>
>>34144894
10/10
>>
>>34144409
>I hate Germans and how they're Making Europe German Again for the third time
Deutchistan is nearly 20% arabic
Run by stupid bitch, pussy hat wearing, shit skin lover
How the fuck is this 3rd time?
>>
A tool is a tool. All that matters is what it does and how well it does it.
>>
>>34144748
Brits+french> rest of europe
>>
>>34145011
Polish >>>>>>>>>>>> British
>>
>>34144409
You have to be stone cold retarded to care about shit like that.

>>34144588
>>34144986
These.
>>
Fucking hate jews. Love Israeli guns and watching Israel punk out mudslimes
>>
>>34144409
I won't buy anything from Israel. Not much from them I'd really be interested in anyway. I like telling restaurants I have a "kosher allergy"
>>
>>34144748
Only if not to force the song of globalism down their throats.

>>34144965
Cause it's her idea of what Germany and Europe should be, a shithole for her to play in. And the German people are okay with it. That's their identity now.

>>34144852
How I justify my boner. Buying and supporting American... And they're not just a cock tease of a company like springfield, they're a company that moved to a different state cause of shit laws and not supporting shit laws.
>>
>>34145577
>And the German people are okay with it.

No they fucking are NOT
>Be American working for German company
>Sent over there for two straight weeks
>Bring wifey for vaca
>WTF to do on weekends?
>When I went there, they invited me to their home on Saturday for a home cooked meal and socializing
>Language barrier melted away
>And a tour of the Munich Science Museum on Sunday
>Put that Museum on your bucket list!!!

>Next year, my German colleague's turn to come here for two weeks.
>Already planned on Smithsonian Saturday
>It's less than 2 hours away
>Already planned on BBQ hard core Sunday
>Visits house
>He sees big ass gun vault
>May I look?
>Sure, German colleague dude
>eyesWIDE.jpg
>Plans change
>He wants to shoot all weekend
>AR's, shotguns, revolvers, pistols

>He goes on and on about kebab's
>Violence building
>Even leftists there are like WTF Merkel
>Kebabs are shooting, raping, looting
>The info is underground, but very common
>WW3 may start with a German Civil War
>I shit you not

This time, it's not extremist right fascists, it's extremist left anarchists.

This time, I'm rooting for Germany to drive back the shit skin invaders at any cost.

Holy fuck balls, shit is serious over there.
>>
>>34145702
I wouldn't be surprised if our election this autumn really would turn into a civil war. Most people here still like merkel though, but mainly because all alternatives are worse.
>>
I want one of these over the top tacticool shotguns but I won't buy any because turks are the scum of the earth.
>>
>>34145789
>all alternatives are worse
(((MSM))) lies
>>
>>34145831
Yeah this is my problem, like, I LOVE the aesthetics of the L1A1,
but I hate British people so fucking much, worse than Turks and Pakis.
>>
>>34145960
Erdogan, the self anointed prophet
All the Gheghis Khan loving Turk love it
Then they burn Kurds to death by the bus load
Nuke Turkei!
>>
>>34144409
>Is it normal/okay to love a firearm made by a country....

no it is not ok

no it is not normal

seriously get a clue op, would you buy a nambu
during WW2 ? an AK during the 50s ?

so why the fuck would anyone buy that gdamn turkroach piece of shit canik unless they want to support islamic supremacy ?
>>
>>34146025
But if I was a rebel in Burma I'd take the Nambu off the dead Jap officer's corpse

My main point is historically. Like, the weapon was used for shit I don't like, not that I might fund the country I hate.
>>
>>34146025
>gdamn turkroach piece of shit canik unless they want to support islamic supremacy
this
>>
>>34145848
Well, the ones who are good alternatives are less popular and merkel is already center-right, so every otheisbig candidate is left of her and objectively worse.
>>
>>34147145
>Well, the ones who are good alternatives are less popular and merkel is already center-right, so every otheisbig candidate is left of her and objectively worse.
Are you really of deutschland?
Merkel is left of left.
Left of left is anarchy.
Left of anarchy is potato.
>>
>>34147145
>merkel is already center-right
Merkel is #AltLeft
Merkel is hard left
Merkel ist die extreme Linke
>>
>>34144894
I too, was ready to feel the Bern. Free everything sure did sound nice.
>>
>>34144409
Guns are cool or not don't be autistic.
>>
>>34147191
Well, Merkel is a member of the CDU(Christian Democratic Union). It made a left turn, thats right, but the only other big party is the SPD(Social Democratic Party), which, as the name implies is even more left-wing, although not very radical, compared to "Die Linken" or "Die GrĂ¼nen". There are a few good partys like the FDP and the AfD, but they have no chance to get into the government alone and are usually below 10%.
>>
>>34144409
I like the Berthier Carbines and rifles but I fucking hate the pussy ass French especially after they let their enemies stomp over them and enter freely into their own lands.
>>
>>34146025
>turkroach piece of shit canik unless they want to support islamic supremacy ?

Canik are great firearms and the best pistols you can get for the price. Turkey isn't supporting islamic terrorists and is one of the only countries which has sent ground troops to fight ISIS.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-syria-civil-war-turkey-al-bab-united-states-aleppo-peace-talks-astana-a7546406.html

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/04/syria-turkey-takes-fight-to-isis-in-assault-on-western-base-of-al-bab
>>
>>34147243
Merkel is as much a Christian as Pope Muhammad
>>
I hate communism but love most russian weapons and gear and would gladly buy any given the chance
>>
>>34144409
Stop "hating countries". And your life will be much easier.
>>
A firearm is a tool, it does not practice politics.
>>
File: 1495933037921.jpg (416KB, 1600x1116px)
1495933037921.jpg
416KB, 1600x1116px
>>34144965
>>3414456
hello /pol/
>>
>>34148222
>everyone I disagree with is from /pol/
How about you try something new once in a while
>>
>>34144650
You have ideological objections to Minnesotans?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.