[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /k/ how exactly would you best handle this high-pressure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10

File: zodiac-killer-236027-1-402.jpg (137KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
zodiac-killer-236027-1-402.jpg
137KB, 1200x1200px
So /k/ how exactly would you best handle this high-pressure weapon involved scenario? (Warning disturbing content)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFN4Bb7wcog
>>
Just rush the damn bastard.
>>
>>34144199
Bonsai rush. Violence of action>all. Works case scenario I still make my ancestors proud.
>>
>>34144220
>>34144211

>Guy has gun pointed right at you ten feet away
>HURR RUN AT HIM

Good to see /k/ is still full of dumb fucks
>>
>>34144199
jump in the water
>>
go for the water
>>
>>34144199
serpentine towards the water probably

but you are fucked if you let this scenario occur tbqh. Best bet don't fucking let yourself be caught unarmed and unawares.
>>
>gf says there's a guy watching us
>dont ignore her like a dumb fucking sociology major
>pull out my CC while the guy is still ~10 yards away
>"back the fuck up, buddy " etc while showing im clearly armed
>gun battle ensues
>hopefully win in front of my gf
It's almost like dreams i've had
>>
>>34144199
that is some really messed up crap dam. I mean kill people for no reason hell I zig zag or fall bakc on him as i am tied up I guess. I try to something rather be shot then stabbed
>>
>>34144199
>So /k/ how exactly would you best handle this high-pressure weapon involved scenario?

Actually fucking look when someone points out that there's somebody in the general vicinity. Jesus tap dancing Christ /k/, situational awareness is more important than having a gun.
>>
>>34145720
This too, I would rather die by gunshot than by being hogtied and stabbed while listening to my gfs last horrific screams. At least I would have tried.

>>34145725
This. Be fucking aware, don't be a clown like this guy, who has to lie to his gf in their last moments. Messed up shit dude
>>
>"just for the record was that thing ackchyually loaded?"
>casually pulls magazine out right in front of the sociology major nerd's face
/k/ as fuck.
>>34145720
The zodiac was a crazy motherfucker. He liked sending Halloween cards to the police with his trademark ciphers in them and he demanded that people wear pins with his crosshair logo on them to avoid being targeted. This is a police sketch of his weird getup during the lake stabbings shown in OP's video.
>>
>>34144199
>>34145803
>Not doing a half second twist after each stick.
It's like he wanted them to live and fight back.
You can infer someones probable influeneces by how dumb they are when they try to kill someone.

> somethin inside me say falseflag killin happen way befer I was bern
>>
>>34146007
>falseflags
You ever notice how there are a lot less serial killers nowadays? It seems like the phenomenon really sparked up around the 40s-50s and died down around the 80s-90s. Now, do you remember those crazy experiments the CIA was doing around that time frame with MKULTRA? I'm not a conspiratard when I say the MKULTRA experiments were insane, you can look up the declassified info on just a select few of the wacky things the CIA did back then. I'm just saying, reprogramming people into remorseless killing machines sounds right up the CIA's alley.
>>
>>34145803
and this is why I carry. captain crazy shows up I straight up waste his ass
>>
>>34144247
>wants you to ziptie each other
>you comply
How about fucking no? /k/ isn't dumb, they'd just rather go out trying to fight than submissively get tied up and tortured/killed.

How about you actually think about shit before you act like a fag.
>>
>>34146079
>remember when
They're just as common now...
>died down around the 80s-90s
And now we have school shooters... I dont get what you're trying to say.
>>
>>34146169
Spree killers =/= serial killers.
>>
>>34146079
>really sparked up in the 40s-50s

Hmm.... What happened right before that that affected every adult male in the country... Was there some kind of... violent event? That involved training people to kill?
Gosh, I just can't remember
>>
>>34146196
And a mass shooting is now defined as 2 or more people so....

If you still dont understand, the point I was making wasn't to compare those two, but that the way we measure these things and their definitions have changed.
>>
>>34145547
>get arrested for brandishing
>>
>>34146234
Uhhh it's not brandishing if you're being threatened or stalked.
Hello noguns.
>>
>>34146252
>you're being threatened or stalked.
Prove it.
The guy can say "I was just enjoying the view at the lake and this guy came at me with a gun"
You only know he was really dangerous because you're working backwards from the knowledge that he is
>>
>>34146169
A serial killer requires either insane amounts of dumb luck, or a healthy dose of planning. Recent school shootings don't really look like they were planned particularly well, and there's little to no doubt as to who the perpetrator is.
They're not quite the same thing, no.
>>
>>34146226
Serial killer is still a defined term. It is defined, and has been defined for a while, as a person who kills 3 or more people with a 'cooling off' period. A serial killer commits separate murders, happening at different times and, typically, locations. A spree killer or 'mass shooter' as you insist on calling it (despite the fact that killing 2 or more people with ANY weapon defines a spree killer) is a murderer whose killings are performed in a single event without a cooling off period.

Spree killers are far more common than serial killers nowadays, yes. But serial killers are still a thing, just in a much more diminished role, and both spree and serial murderers are a distinct thing. Any idiot teen can go postal, but being a serial killer requires talent.
>>
>>34146262
Prove you pulled a gun on him then too.
>inb4 other people saw it!
then those other people would have also seen him stalking them or at the very least him being obscenely close to them in an otherwise open area. I don't think you have any real life experience.

>you're only saying this because you know he's the zodiac
No, it's called situational awareness. Maybe go outside some time.
>>
>>34146284
God, you are too dense to understand and are still stuck on the difference between the two. Okay. Enjoy your thread.
>>
>>34144199
>all these LARPing faggots who say they would draw on a random civvy in the park.
Christ, no wonder you have no friends.
>>
>>34144199
keep on stabbing ;)
>>
>>34146307
Your original fucking post was
>They're just as common now...
About serial killers, when they really fucking aren't.
>And now we have school shooters... I dont get what you're trying to say.
And this which shows that you're conflating serial killer with spree killer. Now you're trying to play it off like I'M dense. If you're trying to say we still have killers who murder large droves of people at once, congratulations you can turn on the news. That wasn't my original point.
>>
>>34146322
see >>34146287

>no one else around for miles
>suddenly there is a man wearing a mask 30ft away and is closing the gap
....You would be retarded for NOT drawing if they didn't respond to verbal action.

>lol why are you so willing to defend your life
^you.
>>
>>34146333
not that anon but you are still talking about the differences between serial killers and spree killers even though he said twice it wasnt a comparison
>>
>>34146279
this. most serial killers in history didnt get caught from dumb luck, some even got caught out of bad luck, like Ted Bundy. However even today all planning thats required is to prey on people who arent in the i terest of the police like ghetto gangbanger niggers or drug addicted homeless people, but of course most serial killers did it because it was a sexual thing and nobody wants to rape a homeless person or an african baboon with AIDS
>>
>>34146334
>being this delusional
>implying 99.999999999% of the time it would be someone taking a walk or asking for help
>>
>>34146345
>but that the way we measure these things and their definitions have changed
^^^but that's fucking wrong. He's acting like the term serial killer has been retired or something.
>>
>>34146221
>This leads to why DD214s became possible terrorists or criminals by probability isn't it.

>>34146252
>Hello nofuns my old friend
>>
>>34146376
well i mean they have been adding to it and coming up with new terms for crazy people who kill people so neither of you are entirely wrong or right
>>
>>34146369
Move those goal posts boi
>give verbal action
>they continue to approach
>tell them you are armed
>they continue
>draw
People on a walk or asking for help usually dont go out of their way to sneak up on strangers, and if they needed help it would be kind of obvious anon. Unless... you're the delusional one.

again;
>just you and gf laying next to a river
>no one around for miles
>suddenly some guy is behind you with a mask and gun
>tells you to zip tie each other
>you comply
>eagerly await torture/rape/murder
at what point do you NOT draw?..
>>
>>34144247
even in his prime ted cruz couldn't have been that hard to surprise and take down
>>
>>34146307
Yeah because all school shooters are serial killers.

What the fuck are you talking about?

This is why people regard /k/ as autists.
>>
>>34146486
uhhh im pretty sure that anon said like 3 times and now ive said 3 times that they werent meant to be compared or equated.... dense af
what is up with all the lack of reading comprehension on /k/ today
>>
>>34146420
I would draw a cock on your face virgin boy
>>
File: tastedick2.png (72KB, 382x397px) Image search: [Google]
tastedick2.png
72KB, 382x397px
>>34146514
Son do you know how many cocks I've had on my face? Fucking bring it.
>>
>>34146538
Faggot
>>
File: whymustyouhurtme.jpg (72KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
whymustyouhurtme.jpg
72KB, 400x267px
>>34146582
What if I'm a girl you moron.
>>
>>34146590
Hey baby girl, you wanna sit on daddy's lap?
>>
>>34144199
Make a run for it. I'd sooner die by a man's bullets than lay there bleeding out listening to my gf's screams with my arms tied behind my back.
>>
>>34146590
TOGO?
>>
>>34146538
>>34146590
No one cares if you are a girl or not. Stay anon, or tits or gtfo.
>>
>>34146590
There aren't any girls on the internet, faggot. Just admit you're a dude that like s sucking dicks. Besides, it's not gay if you say no homo
>>
>>34144199
>trigger warning on /k/
kys normie cock mongler
>>
File: lol.png (76KB, 1006x574px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
76KB, 1006x574px
Holy shit you guys are pathetic.
>>
>>34146704
Old tradition sperglord. No one's gender matters here. If an anon decides to break that tradition, its tits or gtfo.
>being this newfag
>>
>>34146704
You dumbnewfag, all you had todo is throw at least any pic with decent tits.
Then no one would bother you again.
>>
>>34144199

The decision you make should always be based on the potential consequences.

If you allow yourself to be restrained by a fucking lunatic with a gun, you can't defend yourself, and they can not only kill you, but torture you. FUCK THAT.

If you take your chances and move on the motherfucker, you stand a chance of reaching him without even getting shot, and if you do get shot, you've still probably got enough time to fight and kill that fucker before you bleed out. This is your only course of action.

That dude, and his bitch, put their lives in the hands of that asshole without even resisting, and STILL got fucked up for it, but if they had resisted, they might have stopped that asshole.
>>
>>34146262
The guy can't say anything when he's dead. GF is the only witness. GG
>>
>>34146730
>>34146752
>hurr newfag
Dont make me fucking laugh. Someone mentions they might be a female and they get 6 replies instantly, all with the same story. At least be fucking unique about how autistic you are.
>>
File: 50228399-1.jpg (30KB, 479x358px) Image search: [Google]
50228399-1.jpg
30KB, 479x358px
>>34147071
>>
File: 3597832-ww+b&b+gif+2.gif (500KB, 500x204px) Image search: [Google]
3597832-ww+b&b+gif+2.gif
500KB, 500x204px
>>34147121
hush I'm fishing for (you)s.
>>
>some faggot comes and ruins it all like always
>>
>>34147237
Are you even remotely implying that this was a good thread and had any kind of content at all?
>>
>a guy with a pistol 5m away
>not just running the fuck away

If he even manages to hit you it's really unlikely that it is an incapacitating shot.

What kind of fucking cuck actually fucking complies holy shit. You never want to so completely surrender your life without a fight into the hands of someone so openly malignant.
>>
>>34147256
Exactly. But posters like >>34144247 take the european approach of complying with the torture/rape/murder.

"If the gunman sees others unarmed, they will instinctively throw down their weapon." - Some delusional bitch
>>
File: 1491776824894.jpg (18KB, 268x320px) Image search: [Google]
1491776824894.jpg
18KB, 268x320px
>>34146421
>even in his prime ted cruz couldn't have been that hard to surprise and take down
>>
>>34144199
put eyes on the guy after chick mentions him,
"Coming towards us" "He's got a gun!",
(assuming I have the ability to CC) immediately draw & face the dude
>>
File: 1410325790980.gif (387KB, 269x270px) Image search: [Google]
1410325790980.gif
387KB, 269x270px
>>34144199
On a good day, I would've grabbed my CC and attempted to shoot him by hip-firing. I haven't done a lot of scenario training so short of covering my lady and firing back if he's still standing there's not a lot I can do aside from that. My only hope is that, if that happens and I do get shot, that I at least take the bastard down with me.

The situation was really drawn out and if he even gave me the opportunity to be so relaxed chances seem really good to me, even as an amateur of sorts.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.