[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, gentlemen. Today I went through a rather interesting experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 1345219179173.jpg (176KB, 600x756px) Image search: [Google]
1345219179173.jpg
176KB, 600x756px
So, gentlemen.

Today I went through a rather interesting experience and I figured I'd share it with you degenerates.

I inhabit a third world shithole completely forgotten by god and all other deities around, and it is a shithole in which firearm posession is generally frowned upon, and obtaining related items through legal means requires you to be a special very unique kind of collector retard in the military.

As you can probably figure since I'm posting on /k/ I'm definetly a retard, but not a retard in the military collectors shitlord guild. So I decided, since it was my only real choice, to build a percussion cap fired 28 gauge muzzleloader.

Among other monstrosities I built during the drunken miserable coke addled trip I call life, I had several 12 and 20 gauge striker fired break barrel shotguns built from expediently hardened mild steel stock. And recently the local state serving brainless fucks in the military police contingent caught me driving drunk as fuck with one of those artifacts in my shitbox funmobile.

To make it all brutally clear, I need you sons of bitches to present me with reliable ways of hiding a rather large cache of a very special sorts of materials and projectile firing tools, otherwise I'm getting locked up and raped by rabid negroids.

I had the do/k/ument fully downloaded but I lost that hard drive in a rather intense fire episode.
>>
Pics of the stuff you've made or this didn't happen.
>>
>>34144060
Wait a fucking moment and I'll post whatever I kept on record, sans exif.
>>
File: foto_no_exif.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
foto_no_exif.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I honestly expect my humble contribution to the scarce OC shitpool gathers the attention of some of you dirty stained niggers.

Here is the 28ga muzzleloader and an unmentioned KB'd spanish .38spl reinforced enough to handle light black powder loads.
>>
I have mere hours to handle this situation

Coming to terms with my inevitable incarceration

You're all a caricature and /k/ hasn't been this shit since we had that one asshole britbong noguns mod.

You filthy niggers are all going eventually end up in the imperialistic american equivalent of a gulag once the man turns against you.

[spoiler]i really expected you to be on my side folks, i'm sad as fuck now, goodbye[/spoiler]
>>
>>34144131
Jesus man. What country?
>>
>>34144115
>>34144131
Great read. Does it shoot? Also, Godspeed. Idk what's going on or where you are but I hope you're okay.
>>
>>34144131
I'm not on your side because you decided to drive fucking blasted with homemade guns in the car in a place you knew you'd get smoked for. You are a colossal retard.
>>
>>34144131
>take showel
>go outside (preferably at night)
>go to woods (or somewhere isolated)
>dig hole
>put stuff in hole
>if you are worried about it getting damaged, put it in a crateo or garbage bag or some shit
>cover the hole in dirt, but some leaves and sticks on it so thr dirt doesnt look so obviously recently digged up
>mark the spot
>go home
also, Africa, East europe or south america?
>>
>>34144137
I won't disclose that, the impending threat of top quality nigger composed tactical units relying on intelligence remains tangible.

>>34144144
It does shoot several types of birdshot and buckshot, even slugs.
>>
>>34144155
>showel

Poo in loo detected
>>
>>34144156
Very cool man.
>>
>>34144158
nope, czech, thats how you end up if you learn english from internet
>>
File: Tears in rain.jpg (18KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Tears in rain.jpg
18KB, 320x240px
I have confined myself to the deepest entrails of my property, which is rather large, with my trusty 2009 thinkpad.

I will kill myself in a couple of minutes by means of an 8mm mauser projectile manufactured in 1941 by german facilities, fired through a custom made barrel which unfortunately has no relevant rifling left.

No fucks given, I regret ever finding out about 4chan.
>>
>>34144183
Rest in peace /k/omrade
>>
>>34144183
I can hear some ruckus out front, It's probably the fuckers that want to lock me up

Hear this yall, when making black powder purity of both the KNO3 and sulfur should be of utmost priority. Test before you load anything. you're all a bunch of pussies.
>>
>>34144183

Don't do that, retard. Just bury your shit.
>>
>>34144183
For christs sake man, if you have a large property just bury the guns somewhere on it
>>
>>34144201
Take down a couple anon
>>
File: IMG_3855.jpg (28KB, 295x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3855.jpg
28KB, 295x300px
>>34144201

Don't ducking shoot yourself. Stop.
>>
I'm also a brazillian. Here's the question; Why the fuck were you driving drunk, you retard? You're clearly unresponsable and deserving of your shit get confiscated.
>>
Minhas decisões são fundadas em uma vida inteira de péssimas situações. Fiz pois quis, desisto pois é minha decisão.

Se fuder, seu bicha.
>>
>>34144225
For the lazy
>>
OP did you died?
>>
Op plz don't be kill
>>
>>34144544
He ded.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.