[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hail, /k/, I come to you from the far reaches of /tg/ We all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1487548074541.jpg (384KB, 1600x1206px) Image search: [Google]
1487548074541.jpg
384KB, 1600x1206px
Hail, /k/, I come to you from the far reaches of /tg/
We all know that in fantasy tales you got to a wizard and get your sword enchanted with magic fire or sharpness or some such junk.
If the same sort of thing was available in the modern day, what kind of enchantments would you get for your weapons?
>>
>>34137967
The enhancement would be something along the lines of GUN NEVER JAMS!
>>
File: 352_002.jpg (121KB, 953x730px) Image search: [Google]
352_002.jpg
121KB, 953x730px
>>34137967
i'd enchant my AK to fire stick grenades
>>
I would make my gun kill me when I shot it. I'm too much of a bitch to pull the trigger while I'm pointing it at myself. I want the gun to do it for me.
>>
>>34137967
Fleshlight in buttstock desu~
>>
>>34137967
A gun that never gets dirty/rusts and never requires cleaning or lubing would be pretty great.
>>
>>34137967
Enchantment of perfect heat dissipation.
Enchantment of reduced MOA.
Enchantment of neverending Beta C mag.
Enchantment of carbon removal.
Enchantment of reduced recoil. Or just a muzzle brake... Whatever
>>
>>34138064
Enchantment of loudening
Enchantment of enflashening
Enchantment of fireworks rounds
>>
>>34137967
What a horrendous and ugly art style
>>
Explosive ammo enchantment.
>>
>>34138111
>>34137999
checked
>>
Baby skull seeking bullets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osgrd1MPb7I&list=RDosgrd1MPb7I#t=0
>>
>>34137967
To be able to project any sort of magical spell. Ei, load normal cartridges into my mosin, and then be able to just fire regularly or be able to do cool shit - ei break barriers or knock shit over over or create a blast of flame of whatever. Think a wand inside a gun, that can function as a regular gun in default state or wand, but still works the same as the gun. Ugh, or just watch the anime Chaika - the coffin princess. if i cant explain it any better what i mean is a gundo from there.
>>
>>34137967
In no particular order
>No recoil
>No weight
Now your character can swing around a 20mm canon like it's nothing
>unlimited/magicially extended mags
Think bag of holding, but for a mgazine
>heat dispersion
If you want to get kind of nerdy on the gun aspect, some kind of spell to keep the barrel from overheating would be useful.
>Ammo enchantments
Explosive rounds, fire rounds, ect. Go nuts with it.
>Standard "crafted from finest materials by dwarven smiths so it'll never break" bullshit
Pretty self explanatory.
Maybe some kind of optic that lets you see through walls too.
>>
File: orthodox priest blessing rifles.jpg (86KB, 600x421px) Image search: [Google]
orthodox priest blessing rifles.jpg
86KB, 600x421px
>tfw you will never own a AK74 that has been blessed by a Russian Orthodox priest
why live
>>
>>34138173
>>heat dispersion
Would this actually affect anyone unless they had an HMG?
>>
>>34137967
>Hail, /k/, I come to you from the far reaches of /tg/
out.
we already have to deal with /pol/ and /m/ on daily basis, come on
>>
>>34138184
>be a Dudeist
>watching Trump on gun laws
>possibility of having a real Uzi and bless it in the name of Walter Sobchak
Close enough.
>>
>>34138316
If you're firing off 20mm rounds from an unlimited mag and not having to deal with recoil?

Yeah you'd probably cook your barrel.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.