[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>movie about Meme Kyle >No movie about this badass lit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Simo_hayha_honorary_rifle.jpg (120KB, 500x719px) Image search: [Google]
Simo_hayha_honorary_rifle.jpg
120KB, 500x719px
>movie about Meme Kyle
>No movie about this badass little nigga

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_H%C3%A4yh%C3%A4
>>
>Simo "Simuna" Häyhä (Finnish pronunciation: [ˈsimo̞ ˈhæy̯ɦæ]; 17 December 1905 – 1 April 2002), nicknamed "White Death" (Russian: Бeлaя cмepть, Belaya Smert; Finnish: valkoinen kuolema; Swedish: den vita döden) by the Red Army[citation needed], was a Finnish marksman. According to western sources, using a Finnish-produced M/28-30 rifle (a variant of the Mosin–Nagant rifle) and the Suomi KP/-31 submachine gun, he is reported as having killed 505 men during the 1939–40 Winter War, the highest recorded number of confirmed sniper kills in any major war. However, Antti Rantama (Häyhä's unit military chaplain), credited 259 confirmed sniper kills were made by Simo Häyhä during the winter war.
>>
>>34134806
Well Simo have high number of fake kills
>>
>>34134806
Its just gonna trigger the Russian/commie audience.
>>
>>34134834
>source: my ass
>>
>>34134806
He was Meme Kyle before Meme Kyle was Meme Kyle
>>
>would use snow to cover his breathing to conceal himself even more.
>Defeated Russia's 2nd best counter sniper.
>Survived bombings
>Survived being shot in the face with a sub machine gun, died of old age in his 90's
>Was a tiny little guy(5'2)
>when asked how he got so good with shooting without a scope his response was "practice"
>He lived out on a farm and hunted for game ect,
>>
>>34134845
>Defeated Russia's 2nd best counter sniper.
>Source:my ass
>>
You can sell an infinite number of Rambo style movies to the American market, as long as the hero is American. It won't even matter if the actor is British or New Zealander. But a movie with a Finnish hero? Good luck finding Americans who can even point out Finland on a map.

That said: Let me know if there ever comes a Hollywood production of the battle for Wake Island. Mel Gibson is ready any time.
>>
>>34134854
Who would even play Simo? he was a 5'2 manlet you know how hard that would be to find?
>>
>>34134864
Just get a chinese person. Can't tell the difference between chinks and finns anyways
>>
>>34134864

Like the world would even notice if the actor was 5.4 or even 5.6. Frodo Baggins, anyone?
>>
File: 1816.gif (173KB, 629x558px) Image search: [Google]
1816.gif
173KB, 629x558px
>>34134881
>asians and europeans look alike
>>
>>34134864
Tom Cruise?
>>
>>34134901
That might actually work.
>>
>>34134887
>Finns
>not Asian
>>
>>34134843
>nuh uh he got all those kills!
>source: finnish government's ass
Finns are basically Russians, with the same propensity for exaggerations and alcoholism.
>>
Anyway we already have Tali-Ihantala and Talvisota. The distribution and sales of those WW2 Finnish War movies in USA have probably not been very encouraging to Hollywood financers.Even though the movies were good.
>>
>>34134930

You have never met a Finn in your entire life, have you? Finns and Russians are like Clint Eastwood and Shie Laboef.
>>
>>34134930
Basically this.
>Finnish manlet ate snow with piss, lived in forests for weeks and killed 600~ soviets in 100 days
>Wow badass! Don't mess with finns!
>Russian guy kills 700 nazis in 5 years with scoped sniper rifle
>Fake propoganda!
>>
>>34134911
And for once they wouldn't have to try to hide his short stature.
>>
>>34134854
Haven't seen Braveheart eh?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>34134945
>Finns and Russians are like Clint Eastwood and Shie Laboef.
This desu
>>
>>34134973

I have successfully managed to avoid it so far. I think I saw about a minute once and it was clearly the wrong minute.
>>
>>34134854
>You can sell an infinite number of Rambo style movies to the American market, as long as the hero is American.
Bold claim, anon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDUHm0hrERA#t=3620
>>
>>34135005

It's a Philip Roth movie. His production volume is directly inverse to his list of successes.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.