[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would the pink and greens replace the "dress blue"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: dickhard.jpg (283KB, 995x711px) Image search: [Google]
dickhard.jpg
283KB, 995x711px
Would the pink and greens replace the "dress blue" ASU or formal events like weddings, or are they somewhere in between camo and dress blues?
>>
>>34129845
please don't be duffel blog. please don't be duffel blog.please don't be duffel blog. please don't be duffel blog.please don't be duffel blog. please don't be duffel blog.please don't be duffel blog. please don't be duffel blog.please don't be duffel blog. please don't be duffel blog.

>please post source.
>>
>>34130015
https://www.armytimes.com/articles/army-uniform-board-to-consider-bringing-back-iconic-pinks-and-greens-uniform
>>
>>34130029
thank you.

I much prefer the older style. it's definitely more fashionable.
>>
How are they gonna look on fat, ugly army women? Really has any military uniform looked good on women?
>>
>>34129845
I fucking hate the idea of a dress uniform period.
Combats at all times, end of story.
>>
>>34130055
Easy fix, kick them the fuck out.
>>
>>34130055
They actually look better than the blues.

That one senior military college in Texas still wears them.
Just google how their females look in their dress uniforms.
>>
File: yes i am aware this is a brit.jpg (171KB, 645x912px) Image search: [Google]
yes i am aware this is a brit.jpg
171KB, 645x912px
>>34130055
the real question is how its going to look on on the fat soldiers we have now
>>
>>34130040
Technically, blue uniforms were the originals. Much older.
>>
>>34129845
Do it, the current uniforms suck. I'm not sure why they left the classic look in the first place. The Marines are always going to have the best uniforms anyway. All the Army has to do is beat out the USAF uniforms, which isn't hard to do in the first place.
>>
>>34130336
I actually like the pink and greens better than Marine dress blues. The fucking pants ruin it.
>>
>>34130336
USAF dress uniform isn't bad at all.

I mean, it's basically just a blue suit.
>>
>>34130379
They also have the service alphas which are basically the greens, but better looking
>>
>>34129845
Probably a service uniform like the USMC Alphas, a sort of 'military business suit', worn to formal events that are work based but not to celebrations with the exception of mess nights.

Btw, does the Army have any traditions like a mess night?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.