[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the highest echelons of American government are under

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1411746925_116616_70.jpg (146KB, 570x374px) Image search: [Google]
1411746925_116616_70.jpg
146KB, 570x374px
Now that the highest echelons of American government are under Russian control, what sort of technology transfers would benefit the Russian military the most?

Russiaboos, what American technology would you want?
>>
>>34127641
>Now that the highest echelons of American government are under Russian control,
That's a funny way to spell multinational corporations...
>>
>>34127652
That's a really funny way to say Jews
>>
>>34127657
That's a neat way to say lizard people
>>
>>34127729
That's a cool way to say transdimensional goblins
>>
I still can't believe people elected a traitor into the White House. At least he will be impeached soon.
>>
>>34127740
Way to ruin a good thing
>>
>>34127657
As the saying goes: If I told you that a small group of rich people controlled the government, media, and big business for their own benefit, you'd call me a communist. If I told you who they actually were, you'd call me a Nazi.
>>
>>34127740
>I still can't believe people elected a traitor into the White House. At least he will be impeached soon.
This post is complete and total covfefe.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (244KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
244KB, 1920x1080px
>>34127729
That's a curious way to say you're shilling the new Iron Sky flick.
>>
>>34127657
Injecting anti-Semitism into the truth community has always been the intelligence agencies most effective tool for discrediting information about the shadow government :^)
>>
Remember guys, SAGE and report
>>
But Hillary lost the election.
>>
>>34127808
>Hitler is riding a T-rex
I need to see this movie
>>
>>34130052

It's anti-White anti-American garbage.
>>
>>34130129
so, it's awesome?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.