[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When it comes to the highest medals, how do they go about deciding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: medal-hero.jpg (510KB, 1680x796px) Image search: [Google]
medal-hero.jpg
510KB, 1680x796px
When it comes to the highest medals, how do they go about deciding who deserves what?

Like, how do they decide a guy deserves the Medal of Honor as compared to the service Cross?
>>
>>34126053
Straight numbers. It's all about how much of the enemy you kill. When you kill more fuckers than the last guy who got the MoH, you've earned the MoH. The kill count resets at the end of each War.
>>
>>34126224
This, they count the little scratches on your rifle that you carved after every kill
>>
>>34126224
>MacArthur kills tens of thousands of marines
>gets MoH

checks out
>>
>>34126053
Just google it and read up about it, it's not that hard.
>>
Coin flip

Both medals are more or less nearly the same barring death which if you were considered for a medal of honor you would receive one if you died.
>>
>>34128405
>never discuss anything on /k/ because you can easily google it
how about you fuck off
>>
Will a combat pilot ever earn the MoH again?

It seems that in the increasingly impersonal, modern, BVR air combat environment there are few opportunities for individual valiance or accomplishment. Especially with drone fighters on the way.
>>
>>34128607

So basically it's just if the guys in charge like you or not?
>>
>>34129573
In part, lets be honest, nepotism shapes the world. Having the people who can stamp the papers to give you shit like you and think well of you is a big part of everything.
>>
politics
>>
>>34126053
navy always gets the worst desgin

worst suits worst bdu worst everything even worst women

army is meh and even looks okay not great

air forces gets the best ascetics best design and best women

is airforce like the favorite child of the government navy's like the biracial step child
army's like the oldest but retarded kid
>>
>>34129644
Air Force is the smartest branch.
Navy has to carry the Marines, which is like the biracial step-child's full-beaner trisome-21 brother, but holy shit is that little hunchback strong.
>>
File: IMG_2032.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2032.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>34129644
Kek, tell me the AFC doesn't look like a nutsack compared to the DSC.
>>
>>34129674
the picture of the people in the navy medol is even slanted/bent lol
>>
Well, I don't know about the other two, but I heard you get the Air Force Medal of Honor by being the designated driver at the training conference after the wine spritzer social, and THEN spending a part of your own per diem on Starbucks for everyone.
>>
>>34126053

>Above and beyond the call of duty in the face of enemy action
>PoC
DSC

>Above and beyond the call of duty in the face of enemy action
>White
Medal of Honor
>>
>>34129882
Lol fag, tons of minority MoH winners. Dumb fuck
>>
>>34129909

>tons

lol,

Only recently, under Obama, have they started being recognized in the numbers they DESERVE, not the one's and two's of the white man thinking they needed to throw the "colors" a bone

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/19/us/politics/medals-of-honor-go-to-24-army-veterans-who-had-been-denied.html

Unlikely to continue under Trump

Sad, really
>>
>>34129882
It's likely the exact opposite.
>>
>>34129937
shill go home
>>
>>34130480

>Posting evidence is shilling
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy2OOULnuOg

Do some pretty hardcore shit.
>>
>>34128912
If an attack helicopter pilot sets down, kills a bunch of dudes, and rescues a bunch of other dudes then probably.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.