[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >still getting into guns >shoot at local indoor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: received_160671227710404.jpg (8KB, 175x241px) Image search: [Google]
received_160671227710404.jpg
8KB, 175x241px
>Be me
>still getting into guns
>shoot at local indoor range/gunstore combo
>see a .22 mp5 clone and ask the guy behind the counter about it.
>not interested in buying it but he's really pushy.
>says the best he can do is 560$ tax not included
>tell him I'll have to sit on it and maybe come back later
>do some research, find out they're really only.worth about 250is used.
>mfw I saved myself from looking like a retard by not impulse buying some tactiCOOL shit.
Got any stories of how you were almost absurdly overcharged /k/
>>
>>34125619
What year was this?
>>
Daily reminder that:
>log in to gunbroker
>advanced search -> completed items
>sort by bids
Is the best way to get the market value for any firearm, period.
>>
>>34125666
Yesterday
>>
>>34125619
one time i went to gamestop and bought a game and the guy behind the counter asked me if i was excited for another game that was coming up. I said "yeah it looks cool". got back to the car and looked at the receipt and he had charged me for preordering it
>>
File: 1495996286858.jpg (7KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
1495996286858.jpg
7KB, 266x189px
>>34125619

No real stories about guns but you did well.

>be at best buy
>buy item
>get rung up and check out screen says "Yes, I would like to enroll" or some shit
>ask the guy about it
>fails to mention its a legit credit card
>not even instore rewards card

Could've been more miserably in debt than ever if didn't ask

>Have "friend"
>always asking if i could be her "sugar friend"
>is okay with my money being siphoned away for Obamacare failure
>of course she voted democrat straight ticket
>i voted Johnson and Repub ticket
>she's becoming more and more hostile and combative verbally
>even though i have multiple MULTIPLE stories of how hyper liberal ideology has fucked me personally as I grew up.
>and even now
>she is even more embittered by that fact

I'll invite her places and question my every move even if it wasn't up to me to decide, especially in D&D. Luckily she annoys everyone else in the session, visibly. All i know is if i let her win she will be emboldened to turn others to the left and I'll have to pay more taxes because of that
>>
>>34125678
In the year 1992 perhaps.
>>
>>34125619
Was it a GSG or a Walther/Umarex?
The Walter/Umarex/HK is a fucking blast, you should buy one at $350 new or whatever
>>
>>34126012
The walther/umarex .22 uzi is also fun and the around the same price.
>>
>buy phone charger at Barnes and Noble
>Guy at the desk asks me if I wanna try a "totally free" magazine subscription and if I do not like them they stop in 6 months
>Say no
>Hes pushing hard "it's free!"
>"Ok uh whatever give me national geographic"
>Finish paying
>Sign receipt because I paid with my card for the phone charger
>Later find out that I signed to let the magazine company use my card (that I paid with) for a subscription after the free months ran out
>I found this out before I was charged but still took me 30 mins on the phone to cancel

Scumbag
>>
>>34125732
Please never post your blogshit again. Thank you.
>>
>>34126069
Did the same fucking thing to me. I got 3 magazine subscriptions for my dad when i bought him a Christmas gift. The difference is that i didn't know they were going to keep using my card until i got charged $70 for them. It was infuriating.
>>
>>34125732
what the fuck did you just post?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.