[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>outgunned >surrounded >embargoed >surprise attacked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0604.jpg (34KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0604.jpg
34KB, 600x300px
>outgunned
>surrounded
>embargoed
>surprise attacked
>fought off multiple opponents on multiple fronts
>started as a militia and formed into a globally recognized military
>got their independence
>very low jihadi presence even though they were Muslims
Ironically I only learned about them through memes but why does /k/ never talk about Bosnians? They seem pretty badass
>>
>>34119519
my guess is because they are muslims and the Serbs are memes
>>
>>34119519
Bump for interest
How did they form from militias to a military and how did they supply themselves
>>
>>34119519
>They seem pretty badass
they aren't. the herzegovinians are, but they are serbs
>>
>>34119706
they formed as local militia groups and when they had enough numbers they restructured and they had decent industrial capacity so they were able to make their own munitions
>>34119713
They did some badass things during the war
>>
>>34119713
herzegovinians did fuckall in the war
>>
>>34119519
My family and I survived this war, if anyone had questions feel free to ask.
>>
>>34119806
do you live there now
>>
>>34119979
I live in the USA but I also have a home there that is on ancestral land, I'm a dual citizen.
>>
>>34120013
do you like America
>>
>>34120013

What are the gun laws there like?
>>
>>34120248
It's okay.
>>34120267
What gun laws? Lol no one follows the laws so I'm not really sure. Everyone I know has an M70 in their home and some grenades. You need a permit to carry though.
>>
>>34120282
that sounds based but how is the crime
>>
>>34120373
Well it depends where you are. I live in a village so there really isn't any crime at all. The last time the police were in our village was to cut down a couple thousand plants of marijuana and that was a few months ago. As far as murders I think we rank as one of the lowest in the world. People here solve their problems by fighting or they don't start anything at all because things can get tribal with family members joining in.
>>
>>34120402
Sounds like you're from Albania. I thought herz was super advanced like a real European country
>>
>>34119519
Because they're muslim
>>
>>34120500
Super advanced? Lol. It's pretty nice there but I wouldn't call it super advanced. The whole tribal thing is when you really fuck with someone and their family gets pissed which is why crime is low. You aren't going to fuck with someone when you know they will come not only for you but everyone you know.
>>34120519
As is Assads troops but you don't ever see the shilling end.
>>
>>34119519
bump for more info
>>
>>34119519
the only thing worse than a serb is a croat
>>
>>34121648
You've never met an Albanian have you
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.