[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that women in the military are turbosluts? Asking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10

File: 128441.jpg (166KB, 513x653px) Image search: [Google]
128441.jpg
166KB, 513x653px
Is it true that women in the military are turbosluts?

Asking for a friend
>>
>>34115500
Yes. Not even a meme, they all sleep around and every single one of them had it in their minds when they joined. May not be the prime motivation for all of them but theyde be liars if they didnt know that if they were shit at their job at least theyde be able to ride cock for 4 years.
>>
Every female I knew was either a dyke or was getting stuffed like a thanksgiving turkey.

Let me just tell you, that's not the type of pussy that you want in your life though.
>>
>>34115500
My aunt was an MP she came home from her tour early bc she was pregnant and was not sure who the father was
>>
File: 32723823.jpg (92KB, 451x652px) Image search: [Google]
32723823.jpg
92KB, 451x652px
>>34115500
Am I witnessing NTR in this pic?
>>
Bruh, that's all women.

Remember that teacher you held in high esteem?
The uptight librarian?
Your grandmother?
Your school's female dean/principal?
The nice lady that gave you and all the other kids candy when you were a lad?

Yeah, they've all screamed DADDY at the top of their lungs to multiple men. All of them. Every single one. Every time you see a woman in an "authority" position, think about that.
>>
>>34115515
Women can't be NTRd. They were made to be in harems.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2015/03/20/the_brutality_of_the_stone_age_only_1_man_had_children_for_every_17_women.html
>>
>>34115515
Dont worry she probably gets plenty of dick she's just angry that the other slut landed a cuckold bf
>>
>>34115500
#notall but yes

there are also lesbians and the married ones*****

*****except, well you know.
>>
>>34115500
all women that age are on the cock carousel, dummy.
>>
File: Woman Propoganda.jpg (108KB, 636x691px) Image search: [Google]
Woman Propoganda.jpg
108KB, 636x691px
>>34115519
I like it how the article puts a spin on it.
>>
>>34115551
OP is going to be one of those fags that goes on about older women being "better" because they are "more mature".
>>
>>34115581
Benjamin Franklin was a great man I'd have you know.
>>
>>34115500
To be honest her body language seems to indicate she isn't comfortable. Either with the kiss from the other officer or just the public nature I would guess.
>>
>>34115553
>pravda on the potomac
not even once
>>
File: thousand cocks stare.jpg (91KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
thousand cocks stare.jpg
91KB, 640x960px
If it wasnt for my fucked up spine i would be in the military right now drowning in pussy
>>
>>34115593
She's afraid her bf might smell her cock breath
>>
>>34115598
Military sluts don't like autists either
>>
>>34115500

betamales and turbovirgins have lots of memes about women in the military, because they're betamales and turbovirgins

and if you're talking to a burgerboy dial that shit up to 11 because you already have this archetype of a pathetic bitchboy who joined up either to prove something, or "learn to be man", ie he didn't have a father figure.

anyways, barring fetish-tier gangbang sluts (which are the minority), if a girl joins the military (any org where men outnumber the fuck out women) odds are she will most probably eventually start sleeping with someone, because there will be a fuckton guys offering

then the guys who are little bitches and never try, or try and get rejected, turn into 14 year old girls and start spreading rumors

t. had three different gfs when in service and all rumors were about them not me the manwhore, even though I know for a fact they physically wouldn't even have had the time to "cheat" or whatever burgerboy cuckfic dictates they do
>>
>>34115645
> I know for a fact they physically wouldn't even have had the time to "cheat"

Whatever helps you sleep at night, alpha boss man in chief.
>>
>>34115645

of course, since I don't really deal with shit-tier people in my day to day too much (americans), I will give the benefit of the doubt about american "women" being whatever they are, but somehow I get this feeling that american men and women deserve each other, since they are both so goddamn pathetic and stupid
>>
>>34115645
>t. had three different gfs when in service and all rumors were about them not me the manwhore, even though I know for a fact they physically wouldn't even have had the time to "cheat" or whatever burgerboy cuckfic dictates they do

Everyone laugh at this delusional whiteknight cuck
>>
>>34115656

Alpha boss man in chief got to rest after marching by getting his dick sucked whilst you were fucking your fist in a porta-potty, fatboy.
>>
>>34115666
We're reaching levels of insecurity and projection that shouldn't even be possible
>>
>>34115666
>Alpha boss man in chief got to rest after marching by getting his dick sucked
Whatever you say internet Chad. I'm sure all the ladies cream when you march by and snap them an eyes right like the faggot you are.
>>
>>34115666
Please stop my dude
>>
>>34115672
>>34115676
>>34115680

> pff I don't CARE and I'm definitely LAUGHING at you
> wipes tears with foodstamp

kek
>>
all woman are sluts if they are hot enough and has enough sexual market value to spare when htey are still young and hot
. But in the military, the environment makes a 4 looks like a 7.
>>
>>34115750
>if they are hot enough
You sure about that?

My ex was a 5/10 when we started our relationship. She gradually moved to a 7 over the years but still

She cheated on her ex, she cheated on me (god knows how many times, i only found out about 3) and she also cheated on the next dude
>>
all of you are embarrassing
>>
File: behead all thots inshallah.jpg (153KB, 948x669px) Image search: [Google]
behead all thots inshallah.jpg
153KB, 948x669px
>>34115500
Yes.
>>
>>34115500
I was Infantry so I had close to no interaction with females. But pogs it seemed loved to fuck each other.

Why the hell else did we have safety stand downs once a month? Telling us not to rape people, be safe on motorcycles, and not rape people. Then I fucked a pog chick and hung out at their barracks. Drunk sluts and beta alphas drunk as shit and all fucking each other, this is how most "rapes" occur in the military.
>>
>>34115500
No.
>>
>>34115516
You need to be 18+ topost on 4chan virgin
>>
>>34115806
hot enough for the dude.
>>
>>34115680
i know a girl looks like her when she laugh. When we get along more, she looks a lot hotter.
>>
>>34115645
That's a lot of buzzwords on one post
>>
File: IMG_2702.jpg (40KB, 421x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2702.jpg
40KB, 421x349px
>>34115500
Women in the army are fucking crazy, don't fuck crazy OP. It will ruin your life one day.
>>
>>34116175
Shut the fuck up, Pajeet
>>
>>34116175
Yeah, I know who you're talking about. I fucked her in high school
>>
>>34115500
Where to cop that jacket???? That shit is cash as fuck.
>>
File: cncb (1).jpg (85KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
cncb (1).jpg
85KB, 640x640px
i post these here right?
>>
File: cncb (2).jpg (82KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
cncb (2).jpg
82KB, 640x640px
>>
>>34115659
>hates americans but posts on the most american board on 4chan that's about a topic only americans have the rights and money to engage in as a hobby

wew
>>
>>34118036
Obviously not lel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG6dwtGsZTg
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.